Will using a GDA make me gain more fat?

uwotmate

Awards
currently taking na-r-ala while bulking. im a skinny hardgainer and thus not easy to put fat on even while bulking. since na-r-ala increases insulin senitivity, it makes it easier to gain muscle & fat correct? so if normally its hard for me to put on fat, would na-r-ala make it easier for me to put on fat?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
currently taking na-r-ala while bulking. im a skinny hardgainer and thus not easy to put fat on even while bulking. since na-r-ala increases insulin senitivity, it makes it easier to gain muscle & fat correct? so if normally its hard for me to put on fat, would na-r-ala make it easier for me to put on fat?
Do you understand what GDA's do in the first place?
Short Answer ---> no
You will put on fat from a large caloric surplus over a period of time.
You will gain fat with a small caloric surplus over a period of time
GDA's would help prevent fat gain.

DarthGainer

Awards
I always forget that people on this forum came out of the womb knowing everything :boggled:

Anyway OP search GDA and mr.cooper69 on google and you will find loads of info.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
I dont see where gda's would benefit you honestly...

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
will do darth hmm well from what i read gda is good to minimize fat gain which is why im taking it i guess
I think he is saying, you're taking something that you're not fully understanding what it's purpose even is.

DarthGainer

Awards
OP are you just trying to gain weight and OK if fat rides along?

If so and I know its boring to hear but just eat like ****. Everyone thinks there eating lots and allot of time there no where near it. Instead possibly look into things to give you more appetite.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Youre a skinny hardgainer that never puts on fat even during a bulk... basically with that being said why manipulate your insulin if you dont have to? According to you fat is hard to gain in the first place...

uwotmate

Awards
OP are you just trying to gain weight and OK if fat rides along?

If so and I know its boring to hear but just eat like ****. Everyone thinks there eating lots and allot of time there no where near it. Instead possibly look into things to give you more appetite.
i am bulking and eating a lot but just trying to minimize fat gains

Youre a skinny hardgainer that never puts on fat even during a bulk... basically with that being said why manipulate your insulin if you dont have to? According to you fat is hard to gain in the first place...
true, though i didnt say never just hard to, but i probably will gain some fat. hence if the gda will minimize the fat gains, however little it may be, i see it as worth it to take. just my thought process

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
true, though i didnt say never just hard to, but i probably will gain some fat. hence if the gda will minimize the fat gains, however little it may be, i see it as worth it to take. just my thought process
If it eases your mind then by all means... relieving mental stress works wonders