Max amount of tribulus

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Does anyone know the safest and highest amount of trib I could use. I just need it in my pct for harder erections.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Does anyone know the safest and highest amount of trib I could use. I just need it in my pct for harder erections.
Just go by the bottle directions. Too much trib can cause emotional sides and I've read a few threads where people actually got gyno from mega dosing it. It will only help with libido/desire, won't help with dong hardness.

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Just go by the bottle directions. Too much trib can cause emotional sides and I've read a few threads where people actually got gyno from mega dosing it. It will only help with libido/desire, won't help with dong hardness.
I'll take it then! More want will help that regardless. Thanks man

testosterone0

Awards
There haven't been any well-designed human studies to confirm that tribulus heightened sexual behavior but you can try that after consultation with medical expert or try whatever you think fit and then tell us the outcomes. :nono:

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
If its a 40% Saponin tribulus like Optimum you can go about 5 - 6 Tabs a day. Mostly all tribulus caps are 40-45% saps. those are about 1-2% protodiocin, but anyway protodiocin isnt what makes you horny in tribulus. Id take 3 AM, 3 Mid-day, or 3-2, 2-1, etc etc

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
If its a 40% Saponin tribulus like Optimum you can go about 5 - 6 Tabs a day. Mostly all tribulus caps are 40-45% saps. those are about 1-2% protodiocin, but anyway protodiocin isnt what makes you horny in tribulus. Id take 3 AM, 3 Mid-day, or 3-2, 2-1, etc etc
so mg wise I'd be taking 6750 mg of trib a day I believe. Is that healthy? I believe it'll work but being in pct ok sure my body's exhausted lol. If it's good to go I'll give it a try.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
so mg wise I'd be taking 6750 mg of trib a day I believe. Is that healthy? I believe it'll work but being in pct ok sure my body's exhausted lol. If it's good to go I'll give it a try.
Those caps are 00 caps so about 750mg x 6 thats what, about 4,000mg or so or 40% tribulus which is more like just ground up tribulus. Its not some "mega dose" of Tribulus. I think I ran 5 of those tabs on top of test boosters with potent trib in it for weeks years ago. Tribulus will at the least help get your "volume" back.

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Those caps are 00 caps so about 750mg x 6 thats what, about 4,000mg or so or 40% tribulus which is more like just ground up tribulus. Its not some "mega dose" of Tribulus. I think I ran 5 of those tabs on top of test boosters with potent trib in it for weeks years ago. Tribulus will at the least help get your "volume" back.
thanks man, I'll give it a go! It's ultimate nutritions tribulus btw. Nothing special just found a good deal.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
thanks man, I'll give it a go! It's ultimate nutritions tribulus btw. Nothing special just found a good deal.
Thats a good tribulus (for libido), its tribulus airal parts (means stem, leaf, fruit). I got a bottle in my office right now , looking at the
bottle its 45% saponins, so you are ok with the dosing I wrote earlier.

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Thats a good tribulus, its tribulus airal parts (means stem, leaf, fruit). I got a bottle in my office right now haha
good to know! Thanks for the replies

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
but anyway protodiocin isnt what makes you horny in tribulus. Id take 3 AM, 3 Mid-day, or 3-2, 2-1, etc etc
That is wrong sir,
Tribulus is full of steroidal saponins but the main active saponins are protodioscin and protogracillin.have been reading many bulgarian studies that show that protodioscin is the most active .

"Milanov S, Maleeva E, Taskov M. Tribestan effect on the concentration of some hormones in the serum of healthy volunteers.Med-Biol Inf1985;4:27-9."

That study shows:

-Testosterone levels increased, on average, threefold in the men.
-Estradiol levels increased about 1.5 times in the men.
-In the women, the estradiol levels increased less than in the men, but the difference was still significant.
-Luteinizing hormone (LH) increased substantially in both men and women.
-Follicle-stimulating hormone (FSH) increased substantially in women.
-protodioscin content have been demonstrated to produce proerectile effects in isolated tissues and aphrodisiac action
-protodioscin has been demonstrated to trigger release of nitric oxide in corpus cavernosum tissue

Never had any effecr of optimum nutrition trbulus, but the one with 45% protodioscin, my libido was amazing

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
That is wrong sir,
Tribulus is full of steroidal saponins but the main active saponins are protodioscin and protogracillin.have been reading many bulgarian studies that show that protodioscin is the most active .

"Milanov S, Maleeva E, Taskov M. Tribestan effect on the concentration of some hormones in the serum of healthy volunteers.Med-Biol Inf1985;4:27-9."

That study shows:

-Testosterone levels increased, on average, threefold in the men.
-Estradiol levels increased about 1.5 times in the men.
-In the women, the estradiol levels increased less than in the men, but the difference was still significant.
-Luteinizing hormone (LH) increased substantially in both men and women.
-Follicle-stimulating hormone (FSH) increased substantially in women.
-protodioscin content have been demonstrated to produce proerectile effects in isolated tissues and aphrodisiac action
-protodioscin has been demonstrated to trigger release of nitric oxide in corpus cavernosum tissue

Never had any effect of optimum nutrition trbulus, but the one with 45% protodioscin, my libido was amazing
First of all that study is on a tribulus leaf extact standardized for protodiocin known as "Tribestan" which is/was sold for yeas by Sopharma (if Im correct), A company out of Arizona sold that extract also, I think Thermolife years ago. That extract is standardized for protodiocin but is high is total saponins such as tribulosaponin A, B, pseudoprotodiocin, etc, etc,

Ive been in the tribulus business for over 10 years. Tibestan isn't pure protodiocin, its about 50-80% total saponins and about 15% protodiocin. your interpreting the study wrong.

That study doesn't say they study those tribulus alkaloids [protodioscin and protogracillin]., produced xyz effect, it says the product "Tribestan" which happens to be high in protodioscin and protogracillin, (high as in more than other actives), but there are 100's so high is like 4mg if everything else is 1mg.

Ive sent tons of Tribulus to Chromodex...I know tribulus.

Let me give you an example, its very easy to standardize Fenugreek for protodiocin, it occurs at way higher natural levels than in tribulus. But back about
8 yrs ago when companies tried high potency protodiocin Fenugreek in in Test boosters when the prices of good tribulus more than doubled......it didst do sht, which is why you do not see high protodiocin Fenugreek in test boosters anymore.

There has also been high protodioscin tribulus out of China for cheap and it didnt do any thing in supplements years ago.

I also didn't say everyone will respond to Optimum tribulus, he asked about dosing it. I suggested how he should use the product he has
for libido. Not everyone responds to all things herbal, so you not responding to optimium tribulus doesnt mean it doeskin work because
Tribestan works. You every purchased sopharma Tribestan and used it? It doesn't work for every one neither.

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Enjoy extremely elavated estrogen levels when taking high doses of tribulus - its a bad idea

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Pretty sure analyzed supplements sell a Tribulus product which actually promotes free test & libido

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Enjoy extremely elevated estrogen levels when taking high doses of tribulus - its a bad idea
That is true also, Tribulus will increase your estrogen because excess testosterone is quickly converted to estrogen in general. Its the easiest way for
your body to get test levels in check. Any single test boosting material will increases E2. I believe nitric oxide products can increase estrogen also, but that's a whole other story.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Pretty sure analyzed supplements sell a Tribulus product which actually promotes free test & libido
Are you referring to a formula or a single ingredient product? We was talking about tribulus stand alone. Also anything that increase free test will increase estrogen, that's where the estrogen increase comes from, free test. bound test cant increase estrogen...

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
That is true also, Tribulus will increase your estrogen because excess testosterone is quickly converted to estrogen in general. Its the easiest way for
your body to get test levels in check. Any single test boosting material will increases E2. I believe nitric oxide products can increase estrogen also, but that's a whole other story.
tribulus is only worth it if you want to get horny, its useless for everything else. for test boosting properties, try combining Black Lion Research Viron, and some SNS Bulbine, which will control any e2 raise from viron :)

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
First of all that study is on a tribulus leaf extact standardized for protodiocin known as "Tribestan" which is/was sold for yeas by Sopharma (if Im correct), A company out of Arizona sold that extract also, I think Thermolife years ago. That extract is standardized for protodiocin but is high is total saponins such as tribulosaponin A, B, pseudoprotodiocin, etc, etc,

Ive been in the tribulus business for over 10 years. Tibestan isn't pure protodiocin, its about 50-80% total saponins and about 15% protodiocin. your interpreting the study wrong.

That study doesn't say they study those tribulus alkaloids [protodioscin and protogracillin]., produced xyz effect, it says the product "Tribestan" which happens to be high in protodioscin and protogracillin, (high as in more than other actives), but there are 100's so high is like 4mg if everything else is 1mg.

Ive sent tons of Tribulus to Chromodex...I know tribulus.

Let me give you an example, its very easy to standardize Fenugreek for protodiocin, it occurs at way higher natural levels than in tribulus. But back about
8 yrs ago when companies tried high potency protodiocin Fenugreek in in Test boosters when the prices of good tribulus more than doubled......it didst do sht, which is why you do not see high protodiocin Fenugreek in test boosters anymore.

There has also been high protodioscin tribulus out of China for cheap and it didnt do any thing in supplements years ago.

I also didn't say everyone will respond to Optimum tribulus, he asked about dosing it. I suggested how he should use the product he has
for libido. Not everyone responds to all things herbal, so you not responding to optimium tribulus doesnt mean it doeskin work because
Tribestan works. You every purchased sopharma Tribestan and used it? It doesn't work for every one neither.
Tribestan 15% protodioscin?? Thats really wrong!
Real tribestan is 40-45% protodioscin!

I have been reading and researching about trib since 2004 and no one was good as tribestan.

And i have bewn reading bulgarian studies where they isolated saponins frol trib and tested on humans and animals (most of animals). Why they got interess in protodioscin and protogracillin.?? Because they was most active saponins and thats why.

Remenber. There are many 100s of ecdysteroids around but does it mean all of them have effect on animals or humans? Maybe just 7-10 .

Same with saponins etc etc.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Just looked up this company, they sell a test booster thats 100% Chlorophytum Borivilianum, which safed musli. At 1000mg a day safed musli has been
shown to increase test levels and libido, nothing about estrogen in any study.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Tribestan 15% protodioscin?? Thats really wrong!
Real tribestan is 40-45% protodioscin!

I have been reading and researching about trib since 2004 and no one was good as tribestan.
Ok, fine if you think that also. My point is Tribestan is isn't all protodiocin, you interpreted the study wrong. I'm leaving it at that. Thanks

I didn't say Trbestan wasn't a good product.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
tribulus is only worth it if you want to get horny, its useless for everything else. for test boosting properties, try combining Black Lion Research Viron, and some SNS Bulbine, which will control any e2 raise from viron :)
Search DIESEL TEST on here and test results, and forget about stacking (3) $30 products.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Remenber. There are many 100s of ecdysteroids around but does it mean all of them have effect on animals or humans? Maybe just 7-10 .

Same with saponins etc etc.
I don't know what your implying here...I never said one active did all the "work" in a product, you did. I know a lot about ecdysterone also, used it in products
way back in 2003. One isn't responsible for all the results doesn't mean, THEY ALL are responsible. Things in nature often work in synergy. I know it is common to always want to extract that "one" active that does "90%" of the work, but that's not the case with all things natural.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
I have been reading and researching about trib since 2004 ....
I have been purchasing (kgs), having tested and using tribulus in products since 2005, I'm not just spitting out a bunch
of random stuff. I am not saying you are, but reading about powerlifing doesn't make anyone a 1200 total powerlifter does it??

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have been purchasing (kgs), having tested and using tribulus in products since 2005, I'm not just spitting out a bunch
of random stuff. I am not saying you are, but reading about powerlifing doesn't make anyone a 1200 total powerlifter does it??
My point is and the studies and research are showing:
-if you want the best from tribulus make sure its high % of protodioscin. The superiour saponins of them all all.
Ofcourse it will not hurt if its loaded with other saponins but the focus is on the most active one!

I know many peoplr who laught of tribulus products, but when i gave them the one with at least 30% protodioscin, then they changed their minds . Libido,wellbeing and energy was much better

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I bet you know your stuff but remember i have been in bulgaria and have been at labs many times . Seen bulgarian studies and been reading then too. I am from bosnia and i do understand bulgarian language.

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok, fine if you think that also. My point is Tribestan is isn't all protodiocin, you interpreted the study wrong. I'm leaving it at that. Thanks

I didn't say Trbestan wasn't a good product.
Who said tribestan is just protodioscin??
I said it has 40-45% protodioscin and not 15% like you said. Dont know where you have that number from. Seen labtests on this too

I think you are missing a point here.
No matter whay you say, no matter how much trib you bought, no matter how many saponins its in trib, bulgarian scientists have isolated them, tested them and the most potent one is protodioscin.
I am not saying the other one dont have any effect , i say protodioscin is actually all you need to get the best out of tribulus!

Its like phospholipids. All they have some kind of effect but just 3 of then do have effect on mTOR like LPA,PS and PA.
does it mean other phospholipids are a waste? No but on mTOR activating, they dont have any effect at all.

So i am leaving this for now

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
I'm not prone to gyno at all and here's my pct now :

Nolva
DAA
Xfactor
Six star nutrition test booster (it was 10 bucks)
Aromistane at 75 mg.
tribulus

Gonna add. Alphamax, then ironusa hpta right after that.

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Im going to do a 8 week cycle of HTPA in March. so excited

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
I bet you know your stuff but remember i have been in bulgaria and have been at labs many times . Seen bulgarian studies and been reading then too. I am from bosnia and i do understand bulgarian language.
Oh ok cool, well like I said good Tribulus, and yes the best in the world use to come out of Bulgaria. They do not produce tribulus like they use to for US products. I never said Bulgarian tribulus wasnt good or the best or anything like that, I was saying that study uses a brand that is not only standardized for
protodiocin. I use to order a very good tribulus from Germany that was 100% Bulgarian around 2008, cant get it anymore, but thats beside the point.

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Buying raws,making supps does not mean that one know what they are doing .
I am not saying this means you. But just saying

I will try your products btw :)

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Im going to do a 8 week cycle of HTPA in March. so excited
just want to bring my libido back, I'm still getting gains in pct. I hope this helps!

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Buying raws,making supps does not mean that one know what they are doing .
I am not saying this means you. But just saying
Your correct, but I have tested and had the US company Chromadex print huge reports on the actives in Tribulus. I am just letting
you know I know whats in Tribulus, way more than the average message board pubmed.com poster.

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Your correct, but I have tested and had the US company Chromadex print huge reports on the actives in Tribulus. I am just letting
you know I know whats in Tribulus, way more than the average message board pubmed.com poster.
Oh yes. i know you know a lot of tribulus and other plants/herbs.
please, dont misunderstand me. I am not attacking you or anything :)

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Danes why must you make me feel bad about only buying 2! I'm from UK so didn't wana buy more than 2 incase it didn't work for me

Diesel hardcore looks sick though

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Your using 1 bottle every 9 days?
Believe me or not Chuck.
5 in the morning and 5 later .
Why 10 caps?
Because i am familiar with all the ingredients in HPTA and i feel 10caps is the perfect dose to get a great dose of all ingredients.

Those who dont believe me, send me enail on PM and i will send picture of my supps :)

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Danes why must you make me feel bad about only buying 2! I'm from UK so didn't wana buy more than 2 incase it didn't work for me

Diesel hardcore looks sick though
You will be fine with 2 bottles :)

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
ATM im doing :

Xgels/ABE

then Magnitropin/Most Wanted/HTPA

will probably do diesel test/ABE/Xgels after that

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
what the what?? wow. What does did you start at? Or did you go "all in" at day one?
I must admit, i went all in at day one:)
But its because i have tried all those ingredients found in HPTA before many times (even higher dosages, except bulbine)

Libido om HPTA is sick. Feel like a rabbit lol

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
I must admit, i went all in at day one:)
But its because i have tried all those ingredients found in HPTA before many times (even higher dosages, except bulbine)

Libido om HPTA is sick. Feel like a rabbit lol
On 10 a day when recommended dose is 3/day, Id feel like a rabbit, mixed with a Lion and Spartan warrior.

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
On 10 a day when recommended dose is 3/day, Id feel like a rabbit, mixed with a Lion and Spartan warrior.
Haha you described it very well!!
It is amazing product !

What is your strongest T Booster? Send me PM if you feel its better

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
DIESEL TEST Procycle is my strongest test booster, its stronger than any legal test booster
recommended dose for recommended dose, but not legal outside the US. You can feel like
that on 5 or 6 procycle a day and its 160 tabs a bottle now (next version will be 128 Tabs).

Worldwide, DIESEL TEST Hardcore (Limited Edition) is my other test booster thats strong,
at 5 or 6 of those you are walking around like Bane (from the Dark Knight), mixed with a rabbit, haha.

You can search DIESEL TEST logs here, there have been many over the years. Also a lot of hormone
test results on here and that other popular forum bb dot come. Some are in my product write up:

http://www.getdiesel.com/#!diesel-test-hardcore-limited/ca66

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/69279-hardcore-diesel-pct-3.html

"
Things to note. During my post cycle therapy I hit numerous PR’s including my all time best Bench of 630, a raw Deadlift of 660, and a 755 Squat. Most of these were set 3-5 weeks after completion of PH cycle. My energy levels were up, my libido picked up over where it had been precycle, and strength levels continued to remain strong all through my post cycle therapy.

Only negative I noted was that I had restless sleep when I took the last dose within 5-6hrs or less before I went to bed.

My Total Test Levels:

February 136
After Restore/Activate (just before PH cycle) 453
After completion SERM/Diesel Test Hardcore PCT 686

That’s correct. My total test is up 233 points over what they were prior to my suppressive cycle!!!

Unfortunately my Liver Enzymes are still a bit elevated (AST 111, ALT 82) so I will have to go back on LL and mega dose milk thistle and minimize supplement intake till these come back in line."

Thats what the Limited Edition is, the OG DIESEL TEST that produced these results over the years.