follidrone stack

lumbe

Awards
it is better to stack with follidrone activate or core alpha (these are available to me) thanks

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
it is better to stack with follidrone activate or core alpha (these are available to me) thanks
Of those two i would chose the activate for sure.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Follidrone and Xgels or Growth Factor XT would do you more good;) I would actually run the Follidrone and add Xgels towards the end
killer cycle right here. I have both of these on hand for a run after my cut. I can't see your location on mobile OP. but we do have international shipping if you're out of the states.

http://www.strongsupplementshop.com/follidrone-by-black-lion-research

http://www.strongsupplementshop.com/x-gels-by-serious-nutrition-solutions

http://www.strongsupplementshop.com/growth-factor-xt-by-sns

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
"Despite this wide range of therapeutic activity, unfavorable pharmacokinetics (lower bioavailability) of epicatechin associated with a lower half-life and rapid clearance from the body restricts its use as a potent phyto molecule 20-22. Like other flavonoids, epicatechin is poorly absorbed across the GIT because it has multiple ring molecules that are too large to be absorbed by simple diffusion. It has poor miscibility with oils and other lipids which limit their ability to pass across the lipid rich outer membranes of enterocytes of small intestine."

Journal of Drug Discovery and Development 06/2014; 1(1):46-55.
Phosphatidylcholine complex in improving oral drug delivery of epicatechin: preparation and characterization

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What is the best choice to stack it with ( apart Viron and Laxo )?
Depends on your goals.

A mix of Prolactrone for the HGH boost and Incinderine with Follidrone is an amazing cutting stack.
For bulking you will soon have a few new options ;)

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
"Despite this wide range of therapeutic activity, unfavorable pharmacokinetics (lower bioavailability) of epicatechin associated with a lower half-life and rapid clearance from the body restricts its use as a potent phyto molecule 20-22. Like other flavonoids, epicatechin is poorly absorbed across the GIT because it has multiple ring molecules that are too large to be absorbed by simple diffusion. It has poor miscibility with oils and other lipids which limit their ability to pass across the lipid rich outer membranes of enterocytes of small intestine."

Journal of Drug Discovery and Development 06/2014; 1(1):46-55.
Phosphatidylcholine complex in improving oral drug delivery of epicatechin: preparation and characterization
We are working on absorption enhancement. ;)