Best alternatives to Erase/Erase Pro?

srocco112

srocco112

Awards
  • Established
Looking to try something new for estrogen control/reduction, perhaps a different compound than what is found in Erase.

Any suggestions?

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Looking to try something new for estrogen control/reduction, perhaps a different compound than what is found in Erase. Any suggestions?
Inhibt-E from SNS.

Any reason you're not interested in running Erase Pro again, or just curious to try new products?

srocco112

srocco112

Awards
  • Established
Inhibt-E from SNS.

Any reason you're not interested in running Erase Pro again, or just curious to try new products?
Havent had the best results with it. Still used to comparing things to 6-oxo which worked wonders for me. I do still have some erase and erase pro on hand and will use them, but just thought id explore new options as well.

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Isnt that the same coumpound as erase?
This is the profile.

Brassaiopsis Glomerulata (extract for (-)-Dehydrololiolide 500 mg **
Broussonetia papyrifera (extracted for Isolicoflavonol) 400 mg **
Olive Leaf Extract (15% Oleuropein) 400 mg **
Indole-3-Carbinol (I3C) 400 mg **
Hesperidin 200 mg **
Abieta-8,11,13-trien-18-oic acid (extracted from Commiphora myrrha) 100 mg
*** found in Erase Pro*****.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you are looking for a product with Arimistane, BPS Elimistane would be an excellent choice.

Here are the ingredients:

Androsta-3,5-Diene-7,17-Dione 75 mg **
E. Cottonii Extract 10:1 400 mg **
Chrysin Cyclodextrin Complex 200 mg **

srocco112

srocco112

Awards
  • Established
If you are looking for a product with Arimistane, BPS Elimistane would be an excellent choice.

Here are the ingredients:

Androsta-3,5-Diene-7,17-Dione 75 mg **
E. Cottonii Extract 10:1 400 mg **
Chrysin Cyclodextrin Complex 200 mg **
That would be the old erase formula no?

Its not that i am looking for that, just looking for something new to try.

De__eB

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Isnt that the same coumpound as erase?
Just one ingredient in common between the two.

With Inhibit-E we combined Abietic acid with a variety of other well estrogen metabolism modulating ingredients, some pf which were specifically chosen for their additional anti-inflammatory benefits to combat potential for joint pain a lot of people report with AI products.

It really is a comprehensive product that goes beyond just aromatase inhibition, and we sell it at a pretty incredible price for what you're getting. Best price right now is $19.99 at both NP and TF.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That would be the old erase formula no?

Its not that i am looking for that, just looking for something new to try.
Well, the Arimistane is in common with the old Erase. The E. Cottonii extract is not in Erase, nor the Chrysin Cycldextrin complex :) I'm finishing up a bottle right now, and my vascularity is pretty awesome :) Libido is pretty high right now as well. Definitely helping me keep water retention down as well.

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards
Alphadex is a great AI. yosefmax88 just ran a great log on it. I had blood work done and it powered my e2 from 27 to 12 in 4 weeks, so one cap for me is perfect

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alphadex is a great AI. yosefmax88 just ran a great log on it. I had blood work done and it powered my e2 from 27 to 12 in 4 weeks, so one cap for me is perfect
Wow, that's pretty impressive :) I should do bloodwork after this bottle of Elimistane. My last Estradiol test came back 29. I started Elimistane right after.

How you been, man?

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards
Wow, that's pretty impressive :) I should do bloodwork after this bottle of Elimistane. My last Estradiol test came back 29. I started Elimistane right after.

How you been, man?
Fantastic brother, thanks for asking, pm coming your way

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
Yeah Alphadex is making waves. Can't wait to try that stuff.

The readout of the ingredients in research findings is amazing.

chuck box

chuck box

Awards
  • Established
Man sports Nolvadren XT I though was pretty good, has cortisol lowering ingredients as well as the AI. I'm an erase pro fan, both OG and new formula, bummer to hear it didn't work for you

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
Second Misfit on this! Elimistane is a great new formula for controlling cortisol and estrogen.

srocco112

srocco112

Awards
  • Established
Man sports Nolvadren XT I though was pretty good, has cortisol lowering ingredients as well as the AI. I'm an erase pro fan, both OG and new formula, bummer to hear it didn't work for you
How would you compare results of the old pro to the new pro?

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
In my opinion based off all of the comments on the reviews going on for Myokem's Alphadex. It seems like it's the new go to AI for the same results people got from the old version 1 Erase Pro.

I hate to compare it to that but the reading on Alphadex are AMAZING and got me stoked to run it!

FINALLY and AI with HOPE! And. .....RESULTS!

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you are looking for Androst 3,5 ,then Muscle Addiction ' s Eradicate e is what you want. $16 regular price at NP
How cow that's cheap!

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
If you are looking for Androst 3,5 ,then Muscle Addiction ' s Eradicate e is what you want. $16 regular price at NP
I've been seeing it regularly 14.99. Must have been a long sale.

srocco112

srocco112

Awards
  • Established
Picked up a bottle of nolvadren. Will.give it a try in a few months.

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
I'm reading good things about Myokem's Alphadex...

I've tried Nolvadren, Erase Pro.

I've been looking forward to trying alphadex

Tabascoonall

Tabascoonall

Awards
Myokems Alphadex is a amazing product, a very interesting one at that, Brassaiopsis glomerulata is something new a lot of people have been looking into and myokem has taken advantage of this herb. in studies this herb has been shown to be stronger and not just stronger 3,three,tres times strong inhibition than pure dehydrolololide. so in non sciencey terms its dang potent. and myokem has it at a 20:1 ratio!!

Johnold give it a try and DM me if you have any questions about the product or how and when to run it

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
Yeah I plan on running it.

I'd like to give their WHOLE product lineup a go.

I'm gonna start off with Mag, Dex, Pyrox.

I'm still getting done with my current PreW to give Nitramine a shot

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Myokems Alphadex is a amazing product, a very interesting one at that, Brassaiopsis glomerulata is something new a lot of people have been looking into and myokem has taken advantage of this herb. in studies this herb has been shown to be stronger and not just stronger 3,three,tres times strong inhibition than pure dehydrolololide. so in non sciencey terms its dang potent. and myokem has it at a 20:1 ratio!!

Johnold give it a try and DM me if you have any questions about the product or how and when to run it
Nope, no studies show the bolded...

Myokemist

Awards
Nope, no studies show the bolded...
That's odd...

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2748821/

A hexane-soluble extract of the leaves of B. glomerulata exhibited significant aromatase inhibition with both enzyme-based and cell-based AI assays [6.9 percent control activity (PCA) at 20 μg/mL and 7.2 PCA at 20 μg/mL, respectively]. Bioassay-guided fractionation of the hexane extract led to the isolation of six compounds of the steroid and triterpenoid classes [spinasterone (1) (Wandji et al., 2002), stigmasterol (2) (Forgo and Kover, 2004), spinasterol (3) (Kojima et al., 1990), 7β-hydroxy-4,22-stigmastadien-3-one (4) (Ayyad, 2002), 6β-hydroxystigmasta-4-en-3-one (5) (Kontiza et al., 2006), and oleanolic acid (6) (Seebacher et al., 2003)]. The ethyl acetate extract of B. glomerulata was also found to exhibit moderate aromatase inhibition with the enzyme-based and cell-based AI assays (59.3 PCA at 20 μg/mL and 37.0 PCA at 20 μg/mL, respectively).

Now,

The monoterpenoid (−)-dehydrololiolide (12), was found to be active in the cell-based AI bioassay (21.8 PCA at 50 μM), with no statistical difference in aromatase inhibition activity between compound 12 and the positive control, letrozole (P < 0.0001). The other monoterpenoid isolated from the ethyl acetate extract, (−)-dihydroactinidiolide (11), was not able to be tested in either AI assay due to compound volatilization. [...] The difference in the activity of 12 in the enzyme-based AI assay (91.5 PCA at 20 μg/mL) and in the cell-based AI assay (21.8 PCA at 50 μM) may be the result of indirect modulation of aromatase expression as was found with these chlorinated monoterpenoid pesticides.

The new natural product, N-benzoyl-L-phenylalanine methyl ester, 9, was also found to be moderately active in the cell-based AI bioassay (33.3 PCA at 50 μM), although 9 was not active in the enzyme-based AI assay (94.3 PCA at 20 μg/mL).

So interestingly, the plain hexane extract is significantly more effective than the pure compounds which were tested. In fact, it's more than 3x more potent than pure (−)-dehydrololiolide. This might imply that the real active ingredient is something like (−)-dihydroactinidiolide, which they were unable to assay due to its volatility and instability in pure form. Or just something they missed entirely. (Strange lipids and highly lipophilic molecules can be nearly impossible to spot and ID, especially if you don't know what you're looking for.)

De__eB

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That's odd...

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2748821/

A hexane-soluble extract of the leaves of B. glomerulata exhibited significant aromatase inhibition with both enzyme-based and cell-based AI assays [6.9 percent control activity (PCA) at 20 μg/mL and 7.2 PCA at 20 μg/mL, respectively]. Bioassay-guided fractionation of the hexane extract led to the isolation of six compounds of the steroid and triterpenoid classes [spinasterone (1) (Wandji et al., 2002), stigmasterol (2) (Forgo and Kover, 2004), spinasterol (3) (Kojima et al., 1990), 7β-hydroxy-4,22-stigmastadien-3-one (4) (Ayyad, 2002), 6β-hydroxystigmasta-4-en-3-one (5) (Kontiza et al., 2006), and oleanolic acid (6) (Seebacher et al., 2003)]. The ethyl acetate extract of B. glomerulata was also found to exhibit moderate aromatase inhibition with the enzyme-based and cell-based AI assays (59.3 PCA at 20 μg/mL and 37.0 PCA at 20 μg/mL, respectively).

Now,

The monoterpenoid (−)-dehydrololiolide (12), was found to be active in the cell-based AI bioassay (21.8 PCA at 50 μM), with no statistical difference in aromatase inhibition activity between compound 12 and the positive control, letrozole (P < 0.0001). The other monoterpenoid isolated from the ethyl acetate extract, (−)-dihydroactinidiolide (11), was not able to be tested in either AI assay due to compound volatilization. [...] The difference in the activity of 12 in the enzyme-based AI assay (91.5 PCA at 20 μg/mL) and in the cell-based AI assay (21.8 PCA at 50 μM) may be the result of indirect modulation of aromatase expression as was found with these chlorinated monoterpenoid pesticides.

The new natural product, N-benzoyl-L-phenylalanine methyl ester, 9, was also found to be moderately active in the cell-based AI bioassay (33.3 PCA at 50 μM), although 9 was not active in the enzyme-based AI assay (94.3 PCA at 20 μg/mL).

So interestingly, the plain hexane extract is significantly more effective than the pure compounds which were tested. In fact, it's more than 3x more potent than pure (−)-dehydrololiolide. This might imply that the real active ingredient is something like (−)-dihydroactinidiolide, which they were unable to assay due to its volatility and instability in pure form. Or just something they missed entirely. (Strange lipids and highly lipophilic molecules can be nearly impossible to spot and ID, especially if you don't know what you're looking for.)
I don't think that really supports the statement '3x as powerful' does it?

Not to say that some claim of higher efficacy isn't warranted.

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
But there are other ingredients in alphadex.

Why mention 1?

iddqd

Awards
because its the main AI in and therefore probably the backbone of the formula ;)

Myokemist

Awards
I don't think that really supports the statement '3x as powerful' does it?

Not to say that some claim of higher efficacy isn't warranted.
Never said the product was 3x as powerful. The claim is the full spectrum extract is 3x as potent as pure dehydro (which it is in terms of PCA).

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Never said the product was 3x as powerful. The claim is the full spectrum extract is 3x as potent as pure dehydro (which it is in terms of PCA).
Again, it is not 3x as potent. I'm not sure you understand what you bolded. A plant is measured in mass per volume. A compound is measured in molarity.

1 mole of dehydrololiolide is 196 grams.
50uM of dehydrololiolide is 196 ug/L, or 0.196 ug/mL. This achieved 21.8 PCA in the cell-based assay.
In the cell-based assay for the extract, the best performing extract achieved 37.0 PCA at 20 ug/mL. This is 100 TIMES the concentration of what dehydrololiolide needed to achieve roughly half this PCA.

Therefore, dehydrololiolide is orders of magnitude more potent as an AI than the plant extract. Having researched natural AIs extremely extensively to arrive at the current Erase formula, I have read everything there is on dehydrololiolide and I think I know what I'm talking about. If you have any questions as to the calculations above, feel free to ask them, but the reality is that the plant extract is not even close to as potent as dehydrololiolide, and that is scientific fact.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Having said all that, we did source and test dehydrololiolide and found it did nothing to E levels. It looks like it doesn't make it into cells intact anyway (neither did the other compounds you bolded :()

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
Why are companies using that plant or extract as an AI in so many AI supplements then?

I know every time I use FinaFlex MASS 550 I start popping and cracking my joints and feel like I'm 80 years old.

LiftWithDonuts

LiftWithDonuts

Awards
  • Established
Looking to try something new for estrogen control/reduction, perhaps a different compound than what is found in Erase. Any suggestions?
blackstone labs eradicate

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
srocco112

srocco112

Awards
  • Established
Why did erase change their formula when so many people were crazy about the product?

De__eB

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Why did erase change their formula when so many people were crazy about the product?
Probably concerns about the ingredient eventually being pulled despite being a DHEA metabolite, since you really don't have recourse against the FDA if that happens.

A rapidly growing company that is ramping up volume is a lot more risk-exposed to something like that than smaller companies running smaller batches.

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
Probably concerns about the ingredient eventually being pulled despite being a DHEA metabolite, since you really don't have recourse against the FDA if that happens.

A rapidly growing company that is ramping up volume is a lot more risk-exposed to something like that than smaller companies running smaller batches.
Sad isn't it?

But still everyone uses Arimistane.

PES changed sooo much : (

For what looks like TO ME, for nothing.

But I've already expressed my sad confusion already on all this. No point in asking.

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
How are companies supposed to flourish if you can't as a consumer love and buy their products and support them along with so many hundreds of others YET do so under the radar from the bastard FDA?

I swear man....

De__eB

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sad isn't it?

But I've already expressed my sad confusion already on all this. No point in asking.
Very few large companies use arimistane, 100,000 units of lost inventory is a lot more risk to take than 1,000 or 10,000 that smaller companies are doing.

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
Yeah.

It'll be VERY interesting to see how physiques are gonna look without good enough supplements. Everything is being canned.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah. It'll be VERY interesting to see how physiques are gonna look without good enough supplements. Everything is being canned.
Nice physiques can't happen without supplementation?

Reactions: mw1
Johnold

Johnold

Awards
Nice physiques can't happen without supplementation?
No they can be great but with all these bans and the FDA seeming to ban everything that works even if it's natural is annoying and makes things less fun.

I don't care who you are, if you say you don't ever use assistance or use supplementation to help attain or maintain a physique then you're a damn liar.

Even if it's natty stuff. Everyone enjoys and needs an edge. Even if it's only a measly 5% edge.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No they can be great but with all these bans and the FDA seeming to ban everything that works even if it's natural is annoying and makes things less fun. I don't care who you are, if you say you don't ever use assistance or use supplementation to help attain or maintain a physique then you're a damn liar. Even if it's natty stuff. Everyone enjoys and needs an edge. Even if it's only a measly 5% edge.
Never said I don't use supplementation. Obviously I do as well as everyone else on this forum.

But the way you made your statement, it sounded like in order to obtain a nice physique, one must have supplements in their regimen.

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
Oh no. Gotta bust your ass in the gym for that.

Gotta eat tho.

I envy those that have to eat tons to put on weight.

But no you don't HAVE to rely or use supplementation to create a physique. But it sure makes it more fun to supplement.

Just frustrated with all this FDA banning etc. I could care less for designer steroids. Never used that stuff.

But it just seems like they're getting trigger happy banning stuff. Like it's a game.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Sad isn't it?

I know you have, you do this in literally every PES thread man. Your point is taken...so much so that I have people emailing me wondering why you're in every erase thread saying the same thing. I know you mean well but it's a little weird at this point if ya catch my drift.

We did test the new Erase. It worked. We tested many other ingredients. Some worked, some didn't. And yes, in testing the new erase, it outperformed the old one.

No offense intended btw and I'm sorry it didn't work out for you, but do I really need to be summoned via email for the same comments? Cut me some slack man, we made the change because it worked! Arimistane may have had more "feel" and diuresis, but in terms of actual function, DHAA won.