What product should i run?

M

mustang89

Awards
I've had a couple months off and I'm starting to lift again! Looking for advice on good stuff to take to bulk up and get back up quickly... Anything new that I haven't seen or old that I overlooked, thanks in advance!

frankz2

frankz2

Awards
Assuming diet and training are in order, what are your stats, goals, and previous experience with products?

dbrock504

dbrock504

Awards
No one likes to hear this, but the best supplement is FOOD. FOOD makes you grow!! Supplements only aid those who want the extra push in the back. Get back into it strong with a lot of chicken. It truly is the best advice one can give.

After a year or so of really bein in it strong and more research, try something if you want to. For now, eat.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
What is the primary goal?

Bulking, cutting, strength?

M

mustang89

Awards
Assuming diet and training are in order, what are your stats, goals, and previous experience with products?
I'm 5'10 160 right now, benching 240 since I'm just getting back into it, I would like to get to about 185. I've used creatines, protiens, natty test boosters, and m1d andro

dbrock504

dbrock504

Awards
Be completely honest here. You're 5'10 160 and bench 240?

Really?

dbrock504

dbrock504

Awards
Yeah lol why not?
That's really good man. Just based off of the height/weight, you're pretty skinny. I haven't seen anyone in my Gym your size do anything close to that weight. what's your bf%?

M

mustang89

Awards
That's really good man. Just based off of the height/weight, you're pretty skinny. I haven't seen anyone in my Gym your size do anything close to that weight. what's your bf%?
I have no idea about body fat lol but before I took a break I was 165 and benching 270 it's just hard for me to bulk and I do eat good. I was monitoring my calories and I was over 4000 everyday

dbrock504

dbrock504

Awards
I have no idea about body fat lol but before I took a break I was 165 and benching 270 it's just hard for me to bulk and I do eat good. I was monitoring my calories and I was over 4000 everyday
Man I'm impressed. I've never had any strength close to that. That's why I've re-evaluated my training and taking a completely different angle at it.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Chest is my only strong-point so it gets the least attention from me, my squat/deads were total crap then lol

For OP, did you ever say your goal from the supplementing?

M

mustang89

Awards
Chest is my only strong-point so it gets the least attention from me, my squat/deads were total crap then lol For OP, did you ever say your goal from the supplementing?
Yeah I'm trying to bulk and get strength at least back where I was quickly

frankz2

frankz2

Awards
Chest is my only strong-point so it gets the least attention from me, my squat/deads were total crap then lol

For OP, did you ever say your goal from the supplementing?
Mentioned he would like to get up to 185ish.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Naturally or PH?

I assume the latter, do suggest Anabeta Elite, ARA, and creatine

Bulking stack to the max

Also consider Magnitropin

M

mustang89

Awards
Naturally or PH? I assume the latter, do suggest Anabeta Elite, ARA, and creatine Bulking stack to the max Also consider Magnitropin
I might try another ph but I'm not sure yet is there anything new and worth buying?

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
And yes the PH's are now all illegal,

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would just suggest sticking to the staples and eating. If you want to put on 25 pounds of quality mass, you're looking at 2-3 years IMO.

If you really want to run a supplement. Alphamax is a good option for a clean bulk. Assuming your diet, training, and recovery is in check, Alphamax will aid you in creating lean mass while not putting on much fat.

Alphamax contains a full 50mg of 95% Forskolin, a dose shown in clinical studies proven in humans to increase Lean Body Mass while decreasing Fat Mass. It contains a full 1.4 grams of Divanill, leading to lowered SHBG and increased Free Testosterone.

Contains 300mg 98% L-DOPA which will increase Total testosterone having synergistic effects with Divanill. And to round it out it contains a full 75mg Arimistane, this will keep estrogen under control while also controlling cortisol, leading to an increase anabolic environment.

The L-Dopa and ZMA will also lead to better sleep which can lead to better recovery. The Forskolin is worth the price of Alphamax alone if you look at just that one ingredient. The great thing about Alphamax is that it is an open label, no prop blends. You know what you're getting and at what dose.

S

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards
I might try another ph but I'm not sure yet is there anything new and worth buying?
Magnitropin is an amazing natural anabolic built for bulking. Paederia foetida outperformed rest suspension in terms of weight gain in a 28 day study. We use a 20:1 extract on paederia and cistanche.

Cistanche will improve insulin sensitivity and help with performance. Epicatechin will help inhibit myostatin and increase endurance and performance. Finally gentiana is a herb they give to recovering anorexics to stimulate appetite. Idc who you are but if you don't eat enough you won't Gian weight. Magnitropin takes care of that.

The logs and feedback speaks for themselves, I loved it but I work for the company. So ask booneman77 jmyers money0351 and Auslifter. Those are just a few I know who've ran it and loved it.

I stacked it with ARA and it was hands down the best natty stack ive ever ran

frankz2

frankz2

Awards
Naturally or PH?

I assume the latter, do suggest Anabeta Elite, ARA, and creatine

Bulking stack to the max

Also consider Magnitropin
I would agree with this while adding our CONQU3R-DGE and VITAL1TY to the mix. The CONQU3R will contain all the ancillary supplements (2g high-yield glycerol, 1g ALCAR) to get the most out of your Ara cycle all while providing the best all around preworkout on the market. VITAL1TY would also compliment this stack nicely with its 5g creating monohydrate as well as its full clinical dose of betaine anhydrous which has been shown to improve body composition and endurance.

S

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards
I'll add too, magnitropin and alphadex makes for an incredible kean bulking combo. Strength gains and libido increases too, tyga tyga runs that regularly

frankz2

frankz2

Awards
Magnitropin is an amazing natural anabolic built for bulking. Paederia foetida outperformed rest suspension in terms of weight gain in a 28 day study. We use a 20:1 extract on paederia and cistanche.

Cistanche will improve insulin sensitivity and help with performance. Epicatechin will help inhibit myostatin and increase endurance and performance. Finally gentiana is a herb they give to recovering anorexics to stimulate appetite. Idc who you are but if you don't eat enough you won't Gian weight. Magnitropin takes care of that.

The logs and feedback speaks for themselves, I loved it but I work for the company. So ask booneman77 jmyers money0351 and Auslifter. Those are just a few I know who've ran it and loved it.

I stacked it with ARA and it was hands down the best natty stack ive ever ran
This product looks pretty awesome as well for what its worth and is very high on my "to try" list

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
I highly recommend trying magnitropin really quality stuff, Im ordering some more myself soon. this first bottle has been great. much like a cheaper version of ABE + MyoSynergy + CistaMax (all mixed into one product)

S

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards
I highly recommend trying magnitropin really quality stuff, Im ordering some more myself soon. this first bottle has been great. much like a cheaper version of ABE + MyoSynergy + CistaMax (all mixed into one product)
Precisely. Taking the best of three worlds in one!

A

Ascic1

Awards
Not all prohormones are illegal. Personally, I've had good results from 1-Andro.

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
I'll add too, magnitropin and alphadex makes for an incredible kean bulking combo. Strength gains and libido increases too, tyga tyga runs that regularly
I second this! I have really loved this stack. I am looking forward to trying Ara with mag!

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
I've read some good stuff on the Magnitropin and Alphadex stack. I've completed almost 6 week of AlphaMax and definitely recommend it for your goals. I'm curious about the Magnitropin/Alphadex stack and will probably run this next. Best of luck to you!

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
5'5" and at 150 put up up 240 before i hurt my shoulder. i just do reps at 225 now
225 for reps is a good number. Many guys can't even get that. Excellent job! I've had some shoulder problems (surgery even) in the past. Doing good right now though, thankfully

S

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards
225 for reps is a good number. Many guys can't even get that. Excellent job! I've had some shoulder problems (surgery even) in the past. Doing good right now though, thankfully
thanks bro, pitching in college has my shoulder thrashed for benching. not even worth it anymore

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
Most Wanted is another option. Plus it doesn't even need to be run solo. You can add it to any of the supplements listed and it will greatly increase recovery thus leading to increased muscle gains. Top that off with the anabolism achieved with Magnitropin and BAM. Gains atop gains.

S

Shin Sprints

Awards
Before Christmas I could rep 225 for bench, probably 1RM around 240...I am 5 10, 155.

After Christmas vacation away and then the flu for two weeks (total lay off, 4 weeks) I am down to repping 195...very disheartening.

Tabascoonall

Tabascoonall

Awards
If you are looking for a good bulking product and i would go with magnitropin, simply due to the fact that is shown to boost strength with Paederia Foetida, for you guys who don't know what it is, really its a herb that increase sperm count and has a positive effect on sexural stuff. (My girl loves when I'm running this (; ) and also (-)-Epicatechin is known to limit myostatin which help increase strength. BUT the thing that sold me on this was how much i ate, like dang did my appetite go through the roof

I will be logging this and Alphadex, so if you want to wait you can follow my log and see how it effected me if that would help your decision on what to pick

At 149, i got 225 by 8 easy after 7x4 of 225.