Issues or Suggestions? - Norcodrene, Reduce XT, Inhibit-E

SimplyDraven

SimplyDraven

Awards
Looking at running a 10 week cut cycle with PES Norcodrene, SNS Reduce XT, and SNS Inhibit-E. I always like to double check with the community before stacking anything just to make sure I am not overlooking any contraindications or overlap. Regular staples that will continue during this stack are creatine, fish oil, and multi-vitamin. I also usually take PES High Volume OR iForce Hemavol PreWO.

Does anyone have any feedback on this? Any suggestions to add, remove, or replace anything?

Thanks in advance.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looking at running a 10 week cut cycle with PES Norcodrene, SNS Reduce XT, and SNS Inhibit-E. I always like to double check with the community before stacking anything just to make sure I am not overlooking any contraindications or overlap. Regular staples that will continue during this stack are creatine, fish oil, and multi-vitamin. I also usually take PES High Volume OR iForce Hemavol PreWO. Does anyone have any feedback on this? Any suggestions to add, remove, or replace anything? Thanks in advance.
those would all be fine for a nice recomp/cutting stack. You could also add in lipomorph as a non stim fat burner. I am running norco/lipomorph right now and it's great. Other than that I think you're set.

http://www.strongsupplementshop.com/lipomorph-by-antaeus-labs

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Looking at running a 10 week cut cycle with PES Norcodrene, SNS Reduce XT, and SNS Inhibit-E. I always like to double check with the community before stacking anything just to make sure I am not overlooking any contraindications or overlap. Regular staples that will continue during this stack are creatine, fish oil, and multi-vitamin. I also usually take PES High Volume OR iForce Hemavol PreWO.

Does anyone have any feedback on this? Any suggestions to add, remove, or replace anything?

Thanks in advance.
Nice stack man. How you planning on dosing?

SimplyDraven

SimplyDraven

Awards
I am not 100% sure on the Norcodrene. I have read that the Yohimbe can be strong to some stim sensitive folks like me so I will have to play around with that. I may end up doing 2 caps in the AM. I plan on starting like this:

Upon waking:

Norcodrene - 1 cap
Reduce XT - 1 cap
Inhibit-E - 1 cap
Fish Oil - 3 caps
Orange Triad Multi-Vit - 3 caps

Afternoon/PreWO:
Norcodrene - 1 cap
Reduce XT - 1 cap
Inhibit-E - 1 cap
Modern Creatine (PreWO) - 1 scoop
High Volume (PreWO) - 2 scoops
Modern BCAA (IntraWO) - 2 scoops

Evening:
Reduce XT - 1 cap
Inhibit-E - 1 cap
Fish Oil - 3 caps
Orange Triad Multi-Vit - 3 caps

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am not 100% sure on the Norcodrene. I have read that the Yohimbe can be strong to some stim sensitive folks like me so I will have to play around with that. I may end up doing 2 caps in the AM. I plan on starting like this: Upon waking: Norcodrene - 1 cap Reduce XT - 1 cap Inhibit-E - 1 cap Fish Oil - 3 caps Orange Triad Multi-Vit - 3 caps Afternoon/PreWO: Norcodrene - 1 cap Reduce XT - 1 cap Inhibit-E - 1 cap Modern Creatine (PreWO) - 1 scoop High Volume (PreWO) - 2 scoops Modern BCAA (IntraWO) - 2 scoops Evening: Reduce XT - 1 cap Inhibit-E - 1 cap Fish Oil - 3 caps Orange Triad Multi-Vit - 3 caps
Looks good. Once tolerance is assessed, you could add another cap to your pre-workout dose of Norcodrene.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looks a lot like something i would do. Great natty cut stack!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
ikeNball

ikeNball

Awards
  • Established
Question. Searched for Inhibit-E and Reduce XT dosing & reviews.
I'm about to take a 4 week break as I finish my 2nd bottle of NorCo (8 weeks continuous use).
Is it ok to bridge w/ Reduce XT and Inhibit-E?(along w/ my staples: Orange Triad, fish oil, green mag, BCAA's).
If so, please give me the dosing scheme that worked best for you. Thanks! Ike

ikeNball

ikeNball

Awards
  • Established
I am not 100% sure on the Norcodrene. I have read that the Yohimbe can be strong to some stim sensitive folks like me so I will have to play around with that. I may end up doing 2 caps in the AM. I plan on starting like this: Upon waking: Norcodrene - 1 cap Reduce XT - 1 cap Inhibit-E - 1 cap Fish Oil - 3 caps Orange Triad Multi-Vit - 3 caps Afternoon/PreWO: Norcodrene - 1 cap Reduce XT - 1 cap Inhibit-E - 1 cap Modern Creatine (PreWO) - 1 scoop High Volume (PreWO) - 2 scoops Modern BCAA (IntraWO) - 2 scoops Evening: Reduce XT - 1 cap Inhibit-E - 1 cap Fish Oil - 3 caps Orange Triad Multi-Vit - 3 caps
Saw this after. I see that you choose to use only High volume and no other pre workout. Notes on that?

SimplyDraven

SimplyDraven

Awards
I am fairly stim sensitive during high activity. I typically like to keep my heart rate elevated, even during lifting sessions, and most pre-workouts tend to leave me nauseous and shaky towards the end of my workout. However, I really love the feeling of rock hard, skin bursting pumps. High Volume does a DECENT job.

ikeNball

ikeNball

Awards
  • Established
For sure. Agreed on the HV. I'm nearing the end of my 1st tub. Tried it without a stimmy pre workout tho and I was just lethargic.

ikeNball

ikeNball

Awards
  • Established
Question. Searched for Inhibit-E and Reduce XT dosing & reviews. I'm about to take a 4 week break as I finish my 2nd bottle of NorCo (8 weeks continuous use). Is it ok to bridge w/ Reduce XT and Inhibit-E?(along w/ my staples: Orange Triad, fish oil, green mag, BCAA's). If so, please give me the dosing scheme that worked best for you. Thanks! Ike
Apologies. But BUMP to this inquiry.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Question. Searched for Inhibit-E and Reduce XT dosing & reviews. I'm about to take a 4 week break as I finish my 2nd bottle of NorCo (8 weeks continuous use). Is it ok to bridge w/ Reduce XT and Inhibit-E?(along w/ my staples: Orange Triad, fish oil, green mag, BCAA's). If so, please give me the dosing scheme that worked best for you. Thanks! Ike
Fine to bridge.

Reduce XT in the morning and night.
Inhibit-E in the morning or prior to meal (GDA effects from DHAA).

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That's a damn good stack.

SimplyDraven

SimplyDraven

Awards
Started this morning. I will keep you all updated with results.

SimplyDraven

SimplyDraven

Awards
Still waiting on the SNS Inhibit-E to show up. Seems to be lost in transit. But Tuesday morning I started with the Norcodrene and Reduce XT. Getting some mighty good appetite suppression. Good clean energy and focus as well.

ikeNball

ikeNball

Awards
  • Established
I miss Norcodrene. Day 1 of my 4 week break : ( Now I was instructed to do reduce XT 1:1:1 (AM:4 hours later:pM) and Inhibit-E all 3 at night pre-bed. Is this also okay?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I miss Norcodrene. Day 1 of my 4 week break : ( Now I was instructed to do reduce XT 1:1:1 (AM:4 hours later:pM) and Inhibit-E all 3 at night pre-bed. Is this also okay?
That's fine.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Yup that is fine

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Still waiting on the SNS Inhibit-E to show up. Seems to be lost in transit. But Tuesday morning I started with the Norcodrene and Reduce XT. Getting some mighty good appetite suppression. Good clean energy and focus as well.
Where did you order from?

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Good to go, or you could dose 1 Inhibit R with each Reduce XT.

SimplyDraven

SimplyDraven

Awards
Does anyone see an issue with adding some Anafuse into this stack? I know I am not going to put on a ton of mass during a cut, but I wouldn't mind preserving mass and continuing to see some strength gains...

Would there be any contraindications or overlap? Also, I am open to other recommendations other than Anafuse to accomplish similar results.

3pic_B3ast

3pic_B3ast

Awards
  • Established
Shouldn't be a problem to add in Anafuse in fact it would be a nice addition imo.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Where did you buy it from?

SimplyDraven

SimplyDraven

Awards
Where did you buy it from?
I bought it from Amazon. Should've known better... But it did show up a few days later so I have been using the complete stack for a week and a half or so. The norco and reduce xt I started about 2 weeks ago.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I bought it from Amazon. Should've known better... But it did show up a few days later so I have been using the complete stack for a week and a half or so. The norco and reduce xt I started about 2 weeks ago.
Solid combo! Should get the fat loss properties of Nocro and the water weight loss of the Reduce XT.

SimplyDraven

SimplyDraven

Awards
Haha thanks. It showed up already. But I did buy two bottles of Anafuse from you this morning to add to this stack.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haha thanks. It showed up already. But I did buy two bottles of Anafuse from you this morning to add to this stack.
cool man. Let us know how it goes.

SimplyDraven

SimplyDraven

Awards
I ordered my two bottles of Anafuse on Wednesday and I just received them (Friday). Well done Strong Supplement Shop.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I ordered my two bottles of Anafuse on Wednesday and I just received them (Friday). Well done Strong Supplement Shop.
sweet man! Keep us updated

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
sweet man! Keep us updated