(-)-Epi vs Dermastrenght

Alex281

Alex281

Awards
  • Established
I have tried already oral laxogenin by BSL and got weak results.Is transdermal at 100-150mg much better or should I check (-)-Epi products?

M

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have tried already oral laxogenin by BSL and got weak results.Is transdermal at 100-150mg much better or should I check (-)-Epi products?
Epicatechin gave me increased endurance/work capacity which in turn lead to a lot of benefits (increases in strength, etc). While I've never tried Laxogenin, it's supposed to be similar to Ecdy (which I have tried), and if this is truly the case, Laxogenin is more of a recovery supplement. Meaning it works best on recomp/cuts.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I haven't tried transdermal laxo but Epi is great. Tons of logs in the varying products that contain it. We have anafuse that has Epi/hica/laxo combo or you could look into follidrone for straight Epi. Give them a shot as I think you'll be pleasantly surprised. We also have a promo for anafuse right now which I'll link below.
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/262828-light-fuse-anafuse.html

http://www.strongsupplementshop.com/anafuse-by-vital-labs

http://www.strongsupplementshop.com/catalogsearch/result/?q=Follidrone+

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
^^^ This i like follidrone.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
The transdermal is much better I ran two months of each check out dermastrength it's legit. Go into it though knowing it's a natural product and you should be happy.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
From my understanding laxo is garbage and doesn't do anything. Coop also mentioned this. Don't remember in which thread though

-Epi (follidrone) hands down is one of the best supplements out.

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
I feel the TD version of laxogenin like DERMASTRENGTH is much more affective than oral version.. As for comparing the 2 different products I would say recovery is far superior with laxogenin

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The verdict is still out on epi. Definitely need to run two bottles of EP1C to see results. If you haven't taken xgels yet you should look into it....hands down the best natural anabolic out there with growing positive feedback. I took topical lax. and didn't notice much.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
From my understanding laxo is garbage and doesn't do anything. Coop also mentioned this. Don't remember in which thread though

Your understanding is skewed then. Coop never once stated Laxogenin is garbage nor did he infer anything along those lines.

In fact, in the thread you're talking about he mentions that it has poor bioavailability, which we all know. To overcome bioavailability issues you either take more or find another route of application such as a transdermal preparation. Coop also stated that TD may circumvent bioavailability issues in the same thread.

You should have Brundel make a neural support supplement to help you out with your memory recall. Unless of course your intent was specifically to misinform the forum for BLR's gain. That couldn't be it though, right?

I

IFN15

Awards
We have a competitor we work with that uses both Dermastrength and Most Wanted and she gains like crazy when she runs them. People swear she is on stuff lol. She leans out and gains tissue during her prep.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Spaniard please watch your mouth my man. Don't talk to me that way. This is Internet. Don't be a internet tough guy. I don't play that.

Ok maybe I did read wrong from what he said. You sir take sh!t to serious.

Thank you sir

G

grocker

Awards
  • Established
The verdict is still out on epi. Definitely need to run two bottles of EP1C to see results. If you haven't taken xgels yet you should look into it....hands down the best natural anabolic out there with growing positive feedback. I took topical lax. and didn't notice much.
Or he can just run a bottle of Follidrone instead and see results. IMO, Follidrone > EP1C.

I really need to try X-Gels again. I keep reading here on AM that's it the best natural anabolic, but all I got out of a 50 day run was joint pain which forced me to back of the heavier weights.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
To the OP Alex281,

I would highly recommend an -(-) Epicatechin supplement. Laxogenin from my personal experience works best when run at higher doses. I ran mine at +150mg and I was happy with my results. My next run will be both oral and TD. However if I had to choose, -(-) hands down.

Now there are a few viable options for an epi source. To my knowledge both Ep1c and Follidrone are pure and are sourced from the same supplier, so you will not go wrong with either, however my experience is with Ep1c so my preference is with what I know. For whatever reason some swear by one and not the other(placebo effect?) so buy a bottle of both and form your own opinion. Both are good.

Right now you can get a bottle of Ep1c for $38.99 which is 10 dollars cheaper on nutraplanet. We have our purity results posted in our forum so you can feel confident in what you are taking. So my opinion based on price, lack of propietary blend, and personal preference is Ep1c.

I hope this is helpful. Oh and adding some x-gels(and Conqu3r lol) would be awesome.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
That is an awesome stack. Quite a few people have logged it. I highly recommend it.

If you stack it with ostarine, grab some inhibit-P(for prolactin) and something for estrogen(like Elim1nate). Bloodwork reveals that some people experience a rise prolactin and sometimes estrogen so best to have your bases covered.

Also have a PCT lined up. Ive always been one to be overly cautious with HPTA. Let us know if you run it! Would love to see how an Ep1c/Ostarine stack treats you.

bcazo

bcazo

Awards

Here is the problem... You basically called our product Demastrength garbage... Now I would like for everyone to get along... I'm sure if the same was implied about Follidrone you would have reacted similar.. just saying cause you and I never had issues and would like it to stay that way..

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Spaniard please watch your mouth my man. Don't talk to me that way. This is Internet. Don't be a internet tough guy. I don't play that.

Ok maybe I did read wrong from what he said. You sir take sh!t to serious.

Thank you sir
I'm not an Internet tough guy, I don't need to be.

The intent of my post was to let everyone in this thread know that you were incorrect with your statements, which you just clarified. Mission accomplished, moving on.

And yes, I take it seriously when someone makes something up that someone supposedly said, which they didn't, to trash a competitors product. Deceit isn't a great way to represent the company you rep for nor advertise a product.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Op what's the end goal?

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Thanks,actually I'm looking to stack with Ostar1ne..
I ran this stack and liked it. never felt shut down ( No labs to prove that I wasnt though)
I used IML Osta RX and Olympus labs Osta and felt they were equal so I would recommend Olympus due to price
I also ran Follidrone and Ep1c both at two caps a day and will say that IMO both provided the same recomp effects I felt a better pump from EP1C. Also I believe Olympus is a bit cheaper MG vs MG so again edge to Olympus.

Alex281

Alex281

Awards
  • Established
I ran this stack and liked it. never felt shut down ( No labs to prove that I wasnt though)
I used IML Osta RX and Olympus labs Osta and felt they were equal so I would recommend Olympus due to price
I also ran Follidrone and Ep1c both at two caps a day and will say that IMO both provided the same recomp effects I felt a better pump from EP1C. Also I believe Olympus is a bit cheaper MG vs MG so again edge to Olympus.
So overall for recomp better to stack ostarine with Ep1c over Dermastrenght?

K

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've seen plenty of anecdotal feedback that the ostarine alone will give you very good recomp/cutting results though.

Alex281

Alex281

Awards
  • Established
I've seen plenty of anecdotal feedback that the ostarine alone will give you very good recomp/cutting results though.
Yes I done couple cycles of ostarine. Favorite cycle was with XI-KT,which one I'm trying to replace..

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Here is the problem... You basically called our product Demastrength garbage... Now I would like for everyone to get along... I'm sure if the same was implied about Follidrone you would have reacted similar.. just saying cause you and I never had issues and would like it to stay that way..
As we all are. We all entitled to our opinion as of course all OL will say ep1c is the go to epi. I'm going by what I see. Imo -epi is far better than laxo. If it wasn't I'm sure your ep1c won't be your top seller which I'm assuming and probably right.

I said the ingredient laxo is crap. So basically any supp with it I would think it's not my cup of tea. I've never seen any solid review on it.

If I say -epi is crap than it means follidrone, ep1c and all others are crap as well.

I'm not the type to argue online. So this convo is over. To all OL reps. Lol.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
IMO yes. Dermastrength is good for keeping strength up for PCT and joint health with some increase in recovery vs osta and epi which will help with the recomp effect.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
:beerchug:

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
At this point I would give the edge to -(-epi) as I believe more have ran it and the feedback has been pretty positive. Laxo is still a question mark for me. I love epicatechin but am not personally sold on laxo. More of it is hitting the market so I think we will know more say 6 months from now. I want to try it as another non-hormonal option would be great but I am going to wait and see personally.

Alex281

Alex281

Awards
  • Established
I used laxo and it was kinda weak,the question is does transdermal significantly better than oral?

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Or he can just run a bottle of Follidrone instead and see results. IMO, Follidrone > EP1C.

I really need to try X-Gels again. I keep reading here on AM that's it the best natural anabolic, but all I got out of a 50 day run was joint pain which forced me to back of the heavier weights.
I haven't tried follidrone yet, just ep1c and follidrex or whatever NPs was called.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't know why but trying ostarine is somewhat nerve wracking to me

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
I've ran both and the TD is way better
This^^^ I tried secreta bridge and strength back to back and felt little difference my joints felt great on both dermastrength though was all of the joint health plus an increase in strength. Both helped with recovery but the TD helped more

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Recomposition..I'm preping for contest
That's awesome man! Best of luck towards that goal. My recommendation would follow what's already been stated and I say check out McCrews log for an idea of how he felt during his run week to week.

I shall be running something very similar soon but Lawd knows I'm not mentally ready for a contest so hats off to ya

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
I ordered Ostar1ne already, deciding whats next
If you have any questions bro hit me up. I have competed before so if you have any basic questions let me know

Alex281

Alex281

Awards
  • Established
That's awesome man! Best of luck towards that goal. My recommendation would follow what's already been stated and I say check out McCrews log for an idea of how he felt during his run week to week.

I shall be running something very similar soon but Lawd knows I'm not mentally ready for a contest so hats off to ya
Thanks,bro.You planning to run osta/Dermastrenght?

D

De__eB

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

From my understanding -epi is garbage and doesn't do anything. Coop also mentioned this. Don't remember in which thread though.

-ArA (X-gels) hands down is one of the best supplements out.

You see what I did there?

K

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
From my understanding -epi is garbage and doesn't do anything. Coop also mentioned this. Don't remember in which thread though.

Clever clever.

K

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Yeah, you unnecessarily stoked a fire that was already smoldered. Great work.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
From my understanding -epi is garbage and doesn't do anything. Coop also mentioned this. Don't remember in which thread though. -ArA (X-gels) hands down is one of the best supplements out. You see what I did there?
Good for you. Ask me if I care. That chapter was done. You late son

You basically naming an ingredient that the other person uses as well. #fail