Green Coffee Bean and African Mango

anthon88

anthon88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey guys,

I have a quick question about these 2 supps. I got them for dirt cheap and figured I might as well give them a try. I am doing a CKD diet currently to cut down and have read that Green Coffee Bean is most effective when taken before carb meals. So, is it totally useless in the absence of carbs? How about the African Mango?

If they are both better with carb use then I will just hold on to them until I reintroduce carbs back into my diet.

Thanks guys.

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey guys, I have a quick question about these 2 supps. I got them for dirt cheap and figured I might as well give them a try. I am doing a CKD diet currently to cut down and have read that Green Coffee Bean is most effective when taken before carb meals. So, is it totally useless in the absence of carbs? How about the African Mango? If they are both better with carb use then I will just hold on to them until I reintroduce carbs back into my diet. Thanks guys.
I have a bottle of green coffee beans but have not tried it. I wanted to start an ECA stack but I may just try it out first.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
They're okay supps. I personally would stack those with another fat burner if you're cutting. Maybe try picking up one of these fat burners and putting the cherry on top with the green coffee bean and African mango
http://www.strongsupplementshop.com/top-10-fat-burners

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey guys,

I have a quick question about these 2 supps. I got them for dirt cheap and figured I might as well give them a try. I am doing a CKD diet currently to cut down and have read that Green Coffee Bean is most effective when taken before carb meals. So, is it totally useless in the absence of carbs? How about the African Mango?

If they are both better with carb use then I will just hold on to them until I reintroduce carbs back into my diet.

Thanks guys.
Blood sugar control is the main pathway GCB takes.

As for the mango, that is pretty much a pure fiber type product. I would ingest it 30 minutes prior to meals.

anthon88

anthon88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the replies guys. So since GCB helps with blood sugar, without carbs in my diet mine should be pretty stable correct?

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the replies guys. So since GCB helps with blood sugar, without carbs in my diet mine should be pretty stable correct?
Yes, correct. If you do refeeds though it will be beneficial prior to your refeeds.