Best GDA for bulking?

uwotmate

Awards
my goal is to maximize muscle gains and minimize fat gains. which gda would be best suited for this?

i heard anabolic pump is good for this. is there anything better?

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
my goal is to maximize muscle gains and minimize fat gains. which gda would be best suited for this? i heard anabolic pump is good for this. is there anything better?
There's a huge amount of factors involved in this. The easiest way is to find your mainence calories then add about 100cal to that. That will equal your total calories for the day.

So if your maintenance calories are 2000 (per day) then eat 2100, this will put you in a surplus which will enable you to make small gains while not putting on much in the way of fat.

Just increase this when you stop putting on weight, so say the first week you put on 2lb, then the second week you put on 1.5lb then 3rd week is 1lb etc. when you stop gaining, up your calories to say 2200 per day. It's not a race and slower the better, that will minimise fat gains.

Hope that helps.

EDIT: are you talking about Guidline Daily Amounts?

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
There's a huge amount of factors involved in this. The easiest way is to find your mainence calories then add about 100cal to that. That will equal your total calories for the day.

So if your maintenance calories are 2000 (per day) then eat 2100, this will put you in a surplus which will enable you to make small gains while not putting on much in the way of fat.

Just increase this when you stop putting on weight, so say the first week you put on 2lb, then the second week you put on 1.5lb then 3rd week is 1lb etc. when you stop gaining, up your calories to say 2200 per day. It's not a race and slower the better, that will minimise fat gains.

Hope that helps.

EDIT: are you talking about Guidline Daily Amounts?
I think he meant glucose disposal agents like agmatine, n-ara-la, slin, and the likes.

OP I prefer forskolin, not really a gda but you might want to check that out. I haven't really felt the difference when I'm on or off GDAs. I am still taking 2g agmatine and slin sane and will run it for a full month nonstop and reevaluate if I should continue.

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
Haha did think he meant something different after I posted that and re-read the original question.

Waste of time playing that haha

Awards
  • Established
I dont think you're looking for a glucose disposal agent..
I would give something like anabeta elite a try, with maybe forskolin 95 with it. Also, High Volume would be a good bet as well for a pre workout... I seem to find even in caloric excess (as long as im not eating complete junk) I don't gain a lot of fat.. I only utilize a gda on a recomp/cut. best of luck pal.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
GDA work primarily through carbohydrate absorption walking. This isn't what I would be necessarily looking for on a bulk. Not all products in this category work through this mechanism of action, however be aware that many do.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Agree with the last two. If you want to look into a bulking stack look at ara and ABE or an Epi product. Eat slightly above maintenance and you should be able to put on nice lean muscle mass with minimal fat gain. A GDA could help you on large cheat days but other than that I think you would be better suited with the above.

If you're set on a GDA ap, slintensity, or recompadrol would all be good.

http://www.strongsupplementshop.com/anafuse-by-vital-labs

http://www.strongsupplementshop.com/x-gels-by-serious-nutrition-solutions

http://www.strongsupplementshop.com/anabeta-elite-by-pes

chuck box

chuck box

Awards
  • Established
OP, try carb cycling but with a higher amount of carbs on "low" days (since your trying to add size). I found this to be an effective way to put on size and keep lean, and carb cycling is a great way to get your body more efficient at utilizing carbs.

Try this and other diet tweaks before buying a supp!

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
my goal is to maximize muscle gains and minimize fat gains. which gda would be best suited for this?

i heard anabolic pump is good for this. is there anything better?
If you're looking for a straight GDA, Slin Sane, Anabolic Pump, and Recompadrol are great choices. Another good choice is Forskolin 95. If you're looking for F 95 and a minimization of fat gains, check out Alphamax.

Alphamax contains a full 50mg of 95% Forskolin, a dose shown in clinical studies proven in humans to increase Lean Body Mass while decreasing Fat Mass. It contains a full 1.4 grams of Divanill, leading to lowered SHBG and increased Free Testosterone.

Contains 300mg 98% L-DOPA which will increase Total testosterone having synergistic effects with Divanill. And to round it out it contains a full 75mg Arimistane, this will keep estrogen under control while also controlling cortisol, leading to an increase anabolic environment.

The L-Dopa and ZMA will also lead to better sleep which can lead to better recovery. The Forskolin is worth the price of Alphamax alone if you look at just that one ingredient, which seems like what you're looking for. The great thing about Alphamax is that it is an open label, no prop blends. You know what you're getting and at what dose.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you're looking for a straight GDA, Slin Sane, Anabolic Pump, and Recompadrol are great choices. Another good choice is Forskolin 95. If you're looking for F 95 and a minimization of fat gains, check out Alphamax. Alphamax contains a full 50mg of 95% Forskolin, a dose shown in clinical studies proven in humans to increase Lean Body Mass while decreasing Fat Mass. It contains a full 1.4 grams of Divanill, leading to lowered SHBG and increased Free Testosterone. Contains 300mg 98% L-DOPA which will increase Total testosterone having synergistic effects with Divanill. And to round it out it contains a full 75mg Arimistane, this will keep estrogen under control while also controlling cortisol, leading to an increase anabolic environment. The L-Dopa and ZMA will also lead to better sleep which can lead to better recovery. The Forskolin is worth the price of Alphamax alone if you look at just that one ingredient, which seems like what you're looking for. The great thing about Alphamax is that it is an open label, no prop blends. You know what you're getting and at what dose.
He asked about a GDA. Not a test booster.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Recompadrol, Anabolic Pump and SSV2 are my top 3
Have not tried Burn 24 which gets a lot of praise

personally for you it sounds like you want a kind of recomp stack or suggestion for one
i would look into something like Alphamax, ABE, or adding ARA to your stack, these would be great choices.

NomZ

NomZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've really enjoyed Recompadrol and Glycophase, as well as just dosing agmatine with meals.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I've really enjoyed Recompadrol and Glycophase, as well as just dosing agmatine with meals.
Both of these are my preferred

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My favorites have long been Recompadrol and Glycobol.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I liked Slin Sane v1 and recompadrol both. Used glycophase with agmatine and really loved the outcome.

scope75

scope75

Awards
  • Established
My favorite/free GDA is Heavy Resistance Training....

Lift Heavy, Eat, and let the Gainz happen.

xhrr

Awards
Burn 24 and it's not even remotely close. It owns the gda game.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DCP 2.0 can help quite a bit with preventing fat gain.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
sns glycophase is on top my list along side some bulk agmatine.