Does this stack look ok?

yoyoderp

Awards
First time with this type of supplements just want to make sure everything I'm going to take doesnt conflict with eachother.

Pes Erase Pro
Controlled Labs Orange TRIad
Anabeta elite
Serious Nutrition Solutions X-GELS 100

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's a great stack. Anabeta Elite and X-Gels are synergistic and PES Erase Pro is a good add-on. Multivitamin is preference but it has nothing to do with the other ones, so no overlap/conflict here.

yoyoderp

Awards
That's a great stack. Anabeta Elite and X-Gels are synergistic and PES Erase Pro is a good add-on. Multivitamin is preference but it has nothing to do with the other ones, so no overlap/conflict here.
Yeah, I needed a new multi so figured I'd add it in the list just incase it effects anything.

ddfox

ddfox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Definitely a nice stack... Not sure I'd recommend stacking them if you haven't run a few of them on their own first.

Maybe run ABE 2 weeks & then add in Xgels for 2 weeks before finally adding in EPro. This would lengthen your run & you'd have a little better idea on how you respond to them.

I'm sure someone may have a better set up. Just an idea.

bobbybondmo

Banned
Awards
Definitely a nice stack... Not sure I'd recommend stacking them if you haven't run a few of them on their own first.

Maybe run ABE 2 weeks & then add in Xgels for 2 weeks before finally adding in EPro. This would lengthen your run & you'd have a little better idea on how you respond to them.

I'm sure someone may have a better set up. Just an idea.
This. Some folks don't react well to the forskolin in ABE. So take the ABE separately for a week or two before adding anything else. Keep in mind that the DOMS with ARA can cause allot of discomfort and adding Erase Pro which will dry out the joints can really compound this discomfort. Personally, I think ABE and ARA is all you need. If adding Erase, I would have went with non Erase Pro so you can adjust the dosage. If you find the Erase Pro adds to much discomfort, then save it for when your done the ARA.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
As others mentioned I'd start with one at a time to determine how you like each. Not sure it will matter much which you start with though, toss a coin. ;)

If you do stack them no issues there. Most current version of Erase Pro shouldn't have much, if any, joint issues (some of the ingredients have effects to actually help joint problems). :)

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would start with ArA as it takes longer to get saturated/kick in. Then add in Anabeta Elite.

yoyoderp

Awards
Im probably going to drop the erase and just do ara and anabeta. I'll do what everyone has suggested and start ara first.

Any idea what type of gains I can aspect? Obviously training and dieting will effect it but a ballpark?

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im probably going to drop the erase and just do ara and anabeta. I'll do what everyone has suggested and start ara first.

Any idea what type of gains I can aspect? Obviously training and dieting will effect it but a ballpark?
Sounds good man.

It's hard to give an estimate. Like you mentioned, diet and training will be a big factor in how much you gain. If you're looking to add some size while keeping fat gain to a minimum, I'd suggest starting with a moderate caloric surplus and making adjustments based on what you're seeing. Your stack should assist in keeping the majority of added weight lean as well, assuming nutrition is on point.

Good luck, and don't hesitate to ask any questions along the way.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

Sounds like a good plan and a great stack. Like breezy said, it's difficult to estimate what gains you'll make as that is a highly individual thing, but keep us posted and we can help you adjust as you go along.

yoyoderp

Awards
Sounds good man.

It's hard to give an estimate. Like you mentioned, diet and training will be a big factor in how much you gain. If you're looking to add some size while keeping fat gain to a minimum, I'd suggest starting with a moderate caloric surplus and making adjustments based on what you're seeing. Your stack should assist in keeping the majority of added weight lean as well, assuming nutrition is on point.

Good luck, and don't hesitate to ask any questions along the way.
Sounds like a good plan and a great stack. Like breezy said, it's difficult to estimate what gains you'll make as that is a highly individual thing, but keep us posted and we can help you adjust as you go along.
Thanks guys. I'll post updates!

yoyoderp

Awards
For the x gels, should I take them everyday regardless if im lifting on that day? i've read mixed things..

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
For the x gels, should I take them everyday regardless if im lifting on that day? i've read mixed things..
To get the most of it, 50 days strait. I wouldn't skip my off days unless I was in the gym 6 days a week IMO.

The idea is to keep the ARA saturated to improve hypertrophy, and muscle is still being built on your off days

Others may say otherwise but I like my 50 days strait

yoyoderp

Awards
To get the most of it, 50 days strait. I wouldn't skip my off days unless I was in the gym 6 days a week IMO.

The idea is to keep the ARA saturated to improve hypertrophy, and muscle is still being built on your off days

Others may say otherwise but I like my 50 days strait
So I should treat it like creatine essentially?

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
So I should treat it like creatine essentially?
Other than needing to avoid taking it around any kind of insulin release, yes

yoyoderp

Awards
I haven't noticed any joint pain or dom's at all. Is this a sign I should take 6 instead of 4? Obviously I dont wanna inflict pain but I want it to work to the best of its ability.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I haven't noticed any joint pain or dom's at all. Is this a sign I should take 6 instead of 4? Obviously I dont wanna inflict pain but I want it to work to the best of its ability.
Many of us don't experience any additional DOMS or joint pain with ArA. That being said, I enjoy 1.5g ArA. If this is your first run, I'd stick to 1g.

yoyoderp

Awards
Many of us don't experience any additional DOMS or joint pain with ArA. That being said, I enjoy 1.5g ArA. If this is your first run, I'd stick to 1g.
Thanks buddy! I mis'read the earlier replie and starting the ArA first instead of the ABE should I still wait 2 weeks before starting the ABE?

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Don't forget to add in some GMS for emulsification, and a carnitine source :)

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks buddy! I mis'read the earlier replie and starting the ArA first instead of the ABE should I still wait 2 weeks before starting the ABE?
You could or starting now works as well.

ArA takes about 2-3 weeks to fully saturate/kick in for most it seems.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You could or starting now works as well.

ArA takes about 2-3 weeks to fully saturate/kick in for most it seems.
I agree with kbayne that either way would be fine. That said, considering you haven't used the products before, I'd personally wait before starting ABE. That should help give you a better idea of what each has to offer.

yoyoderp

Awards
I agree with kbayne that either way would be fine. That said, considering you haven't used the products before, I'd personally wait before starting ABE. That should help give you a better idea of what each has to offer.
I'll deff do that.

Btw, I got done with chest and tri's today and my left elbow started to hurt like hell, every rep I felt it. Is this the 'joint pain' from the ArA?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'll deff do that. Btw, I got done with chest and tri's today and my left elbow started to hurt like hell, every rep I felt it. Is this the 'joint pain' from the ArA?
Have you noticed/felt it prior to ArA?

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Does it dull out with time? Cause that was a pretty painful set lol
What could help is focusing on strict form, especially with exercises that could be problematic (like tri extensions). I'd recommend placing those exercises later in your workout as well, after you get blood flowing and are fully warmed up.

bobbybondmo

Banned
Awards
In my experience, ARA results in muscle pain (DOMS) and not joint pain. I highly doubt its ARA causing you r pain (never heard of this before) and more likley you tweaked your elbow or overloaded it (probably due to the increased strength from the ARA). Make sure your not introducing too much more weight or intensity to your body (elbow). Its very easy to not adhere to this on ARA.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Does it dull out with time? Cause that was a pretty painful set lol
It could subside but there's no telling unless you continue dosing.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Currently running 1g of xgels, every day is best

yoyoderp

Awards
Do you guys think its ok to start the anabeta now? New anxiety meds im taking kinda wiped out my appetite

btw i rested the weekend and the elbow pain is gone! So thats a plus.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Do you guys think its ok to start the anabeta now? New anxiety meds im taking kinda wiped out my appetite

btw i rested the weekend and the elbow pain is gone! So thats a plus.
You could start ABE if you'd like.

Glad to hear you're pain free!

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

yoyoderp

Awards
Can ABE cause diarrhea? Cause my stomach has been acting up lately, not a big deal i dont really mind it.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Can ABE cause diarrhea? Cause my stomach has been acting up lately, not a big deal i dont really mind it.
The Forskolin in AnaBeta Elite would be the culprit.

Try dosing with food. If that doesn't help, dose 1 cap at a time and see how that helps.

yoyoderp

Awards
The Forskolin in AnaBeta Elite would be the culprit.

Try dosing with food. If that doesn't help, dose 1 cap at a time and see how that helps.
I usually dose it with food, i'll try one cap at a time and see if it helps

Thanks!

Tabascoonall

Tabascoonall

Awards
Skimmed through the thread and you seem to have everything down pat, like said above make sure to have it with food. ABE is a great product i use it in most of my stacks. Just know you will be hungry a lot. Other then that have fun with your stack man! are you logging it? would love to follow

yoyoderp

Awards
Skimmed through the thread and you seem to have everything down pat, like said above make sure to have it with food. ABE is a great product i use it in most of my stacks. Just know you will be hungry a lot. Other then that have fun with your stack man! are you logging it? would love to follow
not really might start logging it though!

Tabascoonall

Tabascoonall

Awards
not really might start logging it though!
If you do copy a link and post it in here, I would follow your progress and I know a lot of other people would too!! Good luck and if you have any questions throughout just let me know I'll help the best that I can

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
Ive never had a problem with that. Ive taken it with and without food but anything is possible

JenniferFranc

Awards
That's a great stack. I have a question relate to health: What exactly Products Should I Take for fitness?

yoyoderp

Awards
Loving the anabeta so far, I seem to be eating a lot more.