Ordering Follidrone Tomorrow!

trynabebig3

Awards
My tour got pushed back 2 months
So now I have time to start my bulk

From my research and the help that I've received I'm going to go with follidrone from BLR

Seems the easiest to take just pop 2 15-30 mins pre workout and hit it hard

Going for straight bulk and weight and strength gains

My question is does anyone have any input about follidrone or any advice for me on my decision
Need to find a solid bulk diet plan to find as well if anyone knows of any solid reads or people to follow please let me know!!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Follidrone is great. I say go for it ;) Epi products have been getting great feedback since they have been out. We also have anafuse at strong which is our new Epi product. There are tons of logs you can look up about Epi but overall it has been a highly recommended natty product. Also linked a follidrone q and a thread you can browse through.

http://www.strongsupplementshop.com/follidrone-by-black-lion-research

http://www.strongsupplementshop.com/anafuse-by-vital-labs

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/black-lion-research/256621-follidrone-q.html

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I wouldn't waste any money on it. Would much rather use ArA or even Forskolin over follidrone.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I wouldn't waste any money on it. Would much rather use ArA or even Forskolin over follidrone.
Except he said he's researched it and has made his choice. He could of course add those, but Follidrone on its own should work nicely.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My tour got pushed back 2 months So now I have time to start my bulk From my research and the help that I've received I'm going to go with follidrone from BLR Seems the easiest to take just pop 2 15-30 mins pre workout and hit it hard Going for straight bulk and weight and strength gains My question is does anyone have any input about follidrone or any advice for me on my decision Need to find a solid bulk diet plan to find as well if anyone knows of any solid reads or people to follow please let me know!!
You should be able to eat slightly above maintenance calories and put on solid muscle. I felt hungrier and thirstier on my Follidrone run, signs I needed to feed my muscles from the heavier weights and higher reps I was able to move. I'd take your serving 30-60 before lifting.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Except he said he's researched it and has made his choice. He could of course add those, but Follidrone on its own should work nicely.
Except he asked for imput. Hence my post. Thank you come again.

warrior737

Awards
My tour got pushed back 2 months
So now I have time to start my bulk

From my research and the help that I've received I'm going to go with follidrone from BLR

Seems the easiest to take just pop 2 15-30 mins pre workout and hit it hard

Going for straight bulk and weight and strength gains

My question is does anyone have any input about follidrone or any advice for me on my decision
Need to find a solid bulk diet plan to find as well if anyone knows of any solid reads or people to follow please let me know!!
I have ran an epi product and the only thing I noticed was recovery and endurance increase as well as DOMS reduced. No strength increases for me. Definitely noticeable endurance and recovery. Only ran it for a month and it as OL version. Just my 2cents.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
OP,
Amazing feedback on Follidrone, I think you'll be really happy. Your plan is about dead on and the timing is correct. I'd push it closer to 30 min, though. Due to the increased workload ability, it is a great time to run a bulk or slight calorie surplus maintenance.

warrior737

Awards
OP,
Amazing feedback on Follidrone, I think you'll be really happy. Your plan is about dead on and the timing is correct. I'd push it closer to 30 min, though. Due to the increased workload ability, it is a great time to run a bulk or slight calorie surplus maintenance.
Also I didn't run excess calories It was in PCt when I ran it. I kept my strength the same through PCT. I will give the epi that much.

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
I enjoyed it as well. Great endurance. No noticeable size/strength increase but I wasn't eating for either goal. Won't compare epi to ArA (or anything else for that matter) because (1) I've never run ArA and (2) they are differently products. As with all supps, some people don't respond well to epi but hopefully OP isn't one of them!

*edited to add that although I got no noticeable strength increases, I was able to maintain strength on a mini cut

Duywayne

Awards
  • Established
I ran two bottles and didn't notice anything. I recommend the other options.. ArA is a great choice. I'm going to try out a high dose protocol in the next few weeks.

trynabebig3

Awards
Thank you for all your feedback very much appreciate it
Would anyone recommend stacking ara and follidrone together or is that just overkill?

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Run them separate to assess how you react to each individually.

warrior737

Awards
I enjoyed it as well. Great endurance. No noticeable size/strength increase but I wasn't eating for either goal. Won't compare epi to ArA (or anything else for that matter) because (1) I've never run ArA and (2) they are differently products. As with all supps, some people don't respond well to epi but hopefully OP isn't one of them!

*edited to add that although I got no noticeable strength increases, I was able to maintain strength on a mini cut
The endurance and reduction in doms is enoughto know it works. It isn't a ds/ph. Some people expect ds/ph like gains. -(-)Epi and a ph is like night and day to me.