What to add to: PES ABE/MN ARA

StellaArtois

Awards
  • Established
8 weeks

-PES ABE
-MN ARA 1.5 g per day
-Conquered by olympus labs which includes glyco and alcar

Want to add something else. Thinking of just adding erase pro. I've taken alphamaxx 8 weeks not sure it did anything, Viron gave me sore nipples although I did take it everyday vs 5 on 2 off. Taken epi (not ph) already.

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
Magnitropin or MyoSynergy would be good options. stack you have is fine as is.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ArA + AnaBeta Elite will be a great stack. You'll enjoy it. If you wanted to add anything (not needed in my opinion), Erase Pro would be a solid addition. Or something like MyoSynergy.

bobbybondmo

Banned
Awards
Keep in mind the DOMS from ARA and dry joints from erase may be a bit much. And if you get non erase pro you can reduce the dosage.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Keep in mind the DOMS from ARA and dry joints from erase may be a bit much. And if you get non erase pro you can reduce the dosage.
Keep in mind DOMS don't come into play for everyone and ArA.

The new Erase Pro is much easier on the joints as well and shouldn't cause for joint pain as with old ingredient (Arimistane)

frankz2

frankz2

Awards
I like the erase pro addition as well.

If you don't have a creatine you could pair our VITAL1TY as well getting the full 5g creatine mono as well as 2.5g TMG providing improved body comp and performance. VITAL1TY also has some phosphatidyl shrine in there which should aid some in emulsification as well.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ArA + AnaBeta Elite will be a great stack. You'll enjoy it. If you wanted to add anything (not needed in my opinion), Erase Pro would be a solid addition. Or something like MyoSynergy.
This would be my opinion as well. Either myo it Erase Pro would work well in combination.

That said I think the three things you've already mentioned would be plenty. :)

Reactions: mw1
Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Reactions: mw1
mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
8 weeks

-PES ABE
-MN ARA 1.5 g per day

Want to add something else. Thinking of just adding erase pro. I've taken alphamaxx 8 weeks not sure it did anything, Viron gave me sore nipples although I did take it everyday vs 5 on 2 off. Taken epi (not ph) already.
Have you used any of those 3 products before? If not, then I suggest running those..its a great stack

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Carnitine

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
8 weeks

-PES ABE
-MN ARA 1.5 g per day

Sounds like a good stack already. Given your comments on experience with t boosters/estrogen blockers, you may not need any additional add ons. That said, if you're not covered with staples like creatine, Vital1ty would be a perfect add on as frankz2 mentioned. Add in some beta alanine and you're good to go.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
There's less concern for dry joints with this Erase Pro then the last.

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
soy lechthin granules should be added to every stack

StellaArtois

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys. Will look into both myos. Eat granules with breakfast.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think that stack is perfect as is. They're both effective and synergistic.

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Im currently running (as of today)

1.5g ArA PWO
4 ABE 2 with breakfast 2 with lunch
2 Amentoflavone PWO
6 tablespoons Soy PWO

StellaArtois

Awards
  • Established
Thanks. I was hoping to add something that will give me a alpha mood/libido lift feeling. Not sure if the ABE will do that.