LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Anyone used Euphoria by Blackstone?
I've used it. It's pretty nice and gets you feeling good. haha. i doesed 8 caps. Which means theres only two servings per bottle for me. So its definitley like a everyonce in awhile supplement and i would maybe get some and try it but after you've tried it its not a must have supp. ha

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think they made this stuff for the sole purpose of trying to achieve a legal high. LoL.

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
take it from me i took 10 of these guys and and my only thought was how can this be legal i got so ****ed up but only for like 10 mins

wasn't an enjoyable high either i think i took too much

won't be taking again rather just smoke an L

hide83

Awards
It's okay- hard to find the sweet spot for me. If you take too much it's way too intense.

Monte Brogan

Monte Brogan

Awards
  • Established
I took six; my wife took four. I felt an almost immediate acid reflux-like sensation followed by a beta-alanine flush. It was intense but not in a good way. I felt "off" for the rest of the night. My wife felt nothing from it.

Will not buy again.

Miss Q

Miss Q

Awards
I took six; my wife took four. I felt an almost immediate acid reflux-like sensation followed by a beta-alanine flush. It was intense but not in a good way. I felt "off" for the rest of the night. My wife felt nothing from it.

Will not buy again.
Is this the stuff that tastes like gasoline?

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
That's right! I definitely want to try Blackstone Labs then. The Portal made me want to throw up. :)
The taste is sooo long lasting and pungent, never did a whole lot for me either.

TheKing7

Awards
I took it and it was an odd feeling for sure. It is really really important to make sure you have an empty stomach or you may not feel it at all or be really ineffective. It's definitely a crazy feeling. I can't really describe it either and at times was almost uncomfortable. I weigh 200 and dosed 6 caps after fasting and it was pretty intense, but very short lived.