No Formestane? What Now?

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Was looking to run formestane again solo for 6-8 weeks and now find out it was banned last month. :15:

Looking for suggestions on what to go with now that's simple for recomp/leaning, not really looking for any specific gains.

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Was looking to run formestane again solo for 6-8 weeks and now find out it was banned last month. :15:

Looking for suggestions on what to go with now that's simple for recomp/leaning, not really looking for any specific gains.
The New Inhibit E, forskolin and Betaine...all inexpensive and effective

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote

Are you looking for another AI? If so you have a few options available - SNS Inhibit E or PES Erase (or Erase PRO). The inhibit E contains ingredients which are suited toward E control and improved body composition which means that the results last well beyond a single bottles use.

Mission1

Mission1

Awards
  • Established
Unless you can find someone who will sell some of there stock..... And I'm sure it won't be cheap.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
The new Erase Pro is great for leaning down due not only assisting with reducing E2, but also the PPAR agonism. Great for recomps and cuts.

xhrr

Awards
Inhibit e and erase pro are both good options. I like arimistane as well-always worked for me whether it be Cort control or an AI-- I had good results and enjoyed it. http://www.strongsupplementshop.com/erase-pro-by-pes http://www.strongsupplementshop.com/revolution-pct-black-by-finaflex
True as did I. However I would never use this for the purpose of controlling estrogen or lowering it. It's a great natty recomp supp but if I "need" to lower estrogen say on or post cycle I'm going a different route.

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
Another vote for forskolin. I get great results at 100mg/day. I generally dose 50mg (2 caps) Forskolin 95 twice a day. You can start at 50mg and work up, as some see results at 50-75mg

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes or inhibit e, growth factor xt and agmatine. That stack should lean you up and harden ya up a bit. ARA is also a great choice for lean bulking. The stack combos are nearly unlimited and rest assure anything you choose from SNS is of the highest quality. Not to mention you earn free product from us every time you buy. Save those labels people!!!

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Which combination of the following would yield the best results for recomp/fat loss:

Inhibit E
Growth Factor XT
RK125
X-Gels
Inhibit P
Reduce XT
ThyroCaps

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 24
Anabolics 31
Anabolics 17
Supplements 42