Pre workout with ECA Stack

JRowe79

JRowe79

Awards
I'm starting to do a cut for my next powerlifting meet, but I was just wondering how pre workout would affect the ECA stack? Right now I'm on ProSupps Mr Hyde. It's got a good bit of beta a and caffeine. Just wanting to make sure I don't have a heart attack on one of my training days.
Thanks

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm starting to do a cut for my next powerlifting meet, but I was just wondering how pre workout would affect the ECA stack? Right now I'm on ProSupps Mr Hyde. It's got a good bit of beta a and caffeine. Just wanting to make sure I don't have a heart attack on one of my training days. Thanks
Mr. Hyde has 400mg of caffeine correct? If so, I would opt for a different option, especially if you plan on dosing E pre-workout. Or simply use half the dose.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Dang i didnt know that. 400mg is a lot haha But have you looked at like CLA or raspberry ketones for your cut?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I would like I think no one cares for CLA and fat loss.
Yea i guess so. I usually take a thermo, CLA and raspberry ketones when i cut but i've never experiemented and just taken CLA and seeing how good of results it can produce. ha. What are some supps you take when you cut?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yea i guess so. I usually take a thermo, CLA and raspberry ketones when i cut but i've never experiemented and just taken CLA and seeing how good of results it can produce. ha. What are some supps you take when you cut?
Norcodrene or Alphamine with forskolin, a GDA like Burn 24 or Recompadrol, Erase Pro, and others. Just depends on what stage of the cut I am in and other variables.

Target-A2 + caffeine will be something I try.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Norcodrene or Alphamine with forskolin, a GDA like Burn 24 or Recompadrol, Erase Pro, and others. Just depends on what stage of the cut I am in and other variables.

Target-A2 + caffeine will be something I try.
Sweet. I might have to try target a2. I havent used that i dont think. Or there was probably some Rauwolscine in some thermogenics i've used but idk. ha

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just take EC with High Volume IMO.

You have the best fat burner/thermo + fully loaded ergogenic/pump aids for your workout.