Olympus Labs Conqu3r color?!

doogans

doogans

Awards
  • Established
Just received a tub of Conqu3r stim free. Its the wicked melon flavor and the color when mixed with water is a dirty gray. Is this normal or is it supposed to be red like vital1ty? I already drank a serving so let's hope I don't die.

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
it is normal, there are no artificial colorings in conqu3r so no real distinct color from the product

doogans

doogans

Awards
  • Established
it is normal, there are no artificial colorings in conqu3r so no real distinct color from the product
Alright thanks! First workout on Conqu3r, Vital1ty, and Ep1c ( I've ran Ep1c before) and the endurance was phenomenal. I'm going to bulk with this stack, let the gains begin!

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alright thanks! First workout on Conqu3r, Vital1ty, and Ep1c ( I've ran Ep1c before) and the endurance was phenomenal. I'm going to bulk with this stack, let the gains begin!
That sounds like a great plan. I think Ep1c will shine on a bulk. Ep1c endurance plus Conqu3r endurance equals gains!!!

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Quads got it right. Not artificial colors mean it doesnt look pretty, but it gets the job done.

Conqu3r, Vitality and Ep1c is a phenomenal "staple" stack. I used Ep1c for months and there was no diminishing effect. I recently started Conquer and vitality and I love every minute of it.

FireRescue

Awards
  • Established
It's a solid product and no artificial colors is just another plus.

machinehead

machinehead

Awards
  • Established
I very much like the color. To an extent, it reminds me of the old NOS Ether.