EC and ECY doses

srocco112

srocco112

Awards
  • Established
What is everyones experience with their favorite doses and length of cycle with ephedrine? Considering running it but just trying to get my facts straight.

Too nervouse about using the aspirin so knocked that out of the options.

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Why are you nervous about the aspirin? You can use a baby aspirin (81 mg). I usually use EC or at least 8 weeks at a time, 2-3x a day, 150 mg caff, 24 mg ephedrine. I occasionally add Y at around 5-7.5 mg.

srocco112

srocco112

Awards
  • Established
Why are you nervous about the aspirin? You can use a baby aspirin (81 mg). I usually use EC or at least 8 weeks at a time, 2-3x a day, 150 mg caff, 24 mg ephedrine. I occasionally add Y at around 5-7.5 mg.
I am going to go with the 81mg once a day with the morning dose of e. U do 24mg e per dose or per day?

srocco112

srocco112

Awards
  • Established
What if one ran eca for 6 weeks and then ecy for the 2nd 6 weeks?

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am going to go with the 81mg once a day with the morning dose of e. U do 24mg e per dose or per day?
81 mg a day is perfectly fine, that's what I do. I do 24 mg e per dose (because my e comes in 8 mg pills).

What if one ran eca for 6 weeks and then ecy for the 2nd 6 weeks?
That's fine. Y works best when its taken at lower bf% so that works great. Just make sure you start low and work your way up.

srocco112

srocco112

Awards
  • Established
So about 75 mg of e a day and the 150 of c is again per dose or per day? Your referring to yohimbine right, not yohimbe?

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So about 75 mg of e a day and the 150 of c is again per dose or per day? Your referring to yohimbine right, not yohimbe?
50-75 mg of epedrine a day, and yes caffeine per dose of ephedrine. Yes that is what I am referring to.

Hajiroku

Hajiroku

Awards
  • Established
I feel like you're getting irked at the amount of new ECA threads popping up haha
I was actually taken back by all the post, but then I remembered it's the new year. It's gonna be like this for the first two months.