ECA - ECY

srocco112

srocco112

Awards
  • Established
I see alot of people post about ephedra/ephedrine but i cant seem to find it in amy searches i do on supplement sites. Is this a substance that is not available with prescription or something? Sorry for my lack of knowledge on it, but not too familiar with it other than a few posts i have where it has been suggested.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ephedrine is still legal in the US. You can get it at any pharmacy. But you will have to sign for it and show your drivers
license. They keep a record in the state to make sure you don't purchase more then the legal limit each month.

Products that are available are Bronkaid & Primatene :)

Caffeine pils can be purchased legally as well. I get mine at Walmart for like $2 or $3 a bottle.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can't speak for others but I get mine OTC from either walgreens or CVS...they keep it in the pharmacy, so just have to grab the card from the isle and take it back to them to get it/check out (they do require your drivers license) Laws only allow so many grams to be bought at one time, so can only buy 3-4 boxes at a time..

Edit: vuj has ya covered as well...though I usually go with the walgreens brand Eph HCL :)

srocco112

srocco112

Awards
  • Established
Wow good to know.. and this seems to be most peoples choice for fat burner over alot of the marketed "fat burners".

What kind of dose and how long of a cycle is suggested?

rpm57

rpm57

Awards
Wow good to know.. and this seems to be most peoples choice for fat burner over alot of the marketed "fat burners". What kind of dose and how long of a cycle is suggested?
Looking at this as well, go to hot n fit . Com and look at ECA dosages

srocco112

srocco112

Awards
  • Established
So can be run for a 12 week cycle, 7 days a week?

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
E - 25mg
C - 200mg
A - 80mg

Now more then 3 times per day or every 4 hours.

Start @ a 1/2 of dose of E or 12.5mg twice a day to access tolerance and then go up from there.

12 weeks is a good cycle of it.

The reason why its a go too for many people is that its has several University Double Blind Studies
showing its effectiveness and safety.

srocco112

srocco112

Awards
  • Established
E - 25mg
C - 200mg
A - 80mg

Now more then 3 times per day or every 4 hours.

Start @ a 1/2 of dose of E or 12.5mg twice a day to access tolerance and then go up from there.

12 weeks is a good cycle of it.

The reason why its a go too for many people is that its has several University Double Blind Studies
showing its effectiveness and safety.
So the mg's you have listed there is per each dose so technically up to 75mg/600mg/and 240mg respectivley?

So you can or cannot buy straight ephedrine in the store in the us, or it has to be through bronkaid or the other product sold in a cvs?

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
75/600/240 per day not 75/600/240 per dose... 3 does evenly spread out every 4 hours...

No you cannot buy straight ephedrine in the US. Canada sells it in 8mg dosages though from what I hear.

srocco112

srocco112

Awards
  • Established
75/600/240 per day not 75/600/240 per dose... 3 does evenly spread out every 4 hours...

No you cannot buy straight ephedrine in the US. Canada sells it in 8mg dosages though from what I hear.
Ok so those doses still apply when taken through something like bronkaid?

srocco112

srocco112

Awards
  • Established
It seems hotnfit.com suggests a lower daily dose of E.

max d

Awards
  • Established
You don't need the aspirin. A study was done showing it didn't have a material benefit in weight loss over just E and C.

alland

alland

Awards
i usually do one baby aspirin and the rest of the doses high dose fish oil

Hajiroku

Hajiroku

Awards
  • Established
Ephedrine is still legal in the US. You can get it at any pharmacy. But you will have to sign for it and show your drivers license. They keep a record in the state to make sure you don't purchase more then the legal limit each month. Products that are available are Bronkaid & Primatene :) Caffeine pils can be purchased legally as well. I get mine at Walmart for like $2 or $3 a bottle.
I'm actually curious about this too. I haven't been able to obtain it in the U.S. So I can only get products that have ephedrine mixed at a pharmacy but not the product by itself?

rpm57

rpm57

Awards
What is optimal times to take the EC? I'm on day 9 taking 25/200 and 12.5/200 taking it at 9am and 3pm...

srocco112

srocco112

Awards
  • Established
I take when i wake up, 4.hours later, and again 4 hours later.

paula

paula

Awards
Ive been through ECA stack. But i find more potent and energized with norcodrene with just 2pillls.

DWeaver

DWeaver

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
JMO but EC is hands down my favorite. I get great clean energy with intense focus without the cracked out feeling. I even take it before I play golf for energy and focus but can stand over a put without the nervous shakes. I'll cycle it every now and then for Norcodrene or an Amp Citrate product. I get almost the same feeling with AC as I do with EC. Yohimbine or even Alpha-Y just string me out and gives me a feeling of chilling like I'm running a fever.

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've looked into this... Gonna run this ECA and then try narcodrene.
Norco combines caff and Y, it's quite excellent. I like to use norco as a break from EC/ECY. Sometimes I run norco with E (norco being my souces of C & Y), but I do not recommend that to others.

onemind1body

onemind1body

Awards
  • Established
I've been using cannibal inferno and E. instead of just the usual ec eca or ecy. It works great .

tigerbunny

Awards
Scoop of alphamine + 1 bronkaid 3x a day, I add coffee as needed.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
So 3 scoops of alphamine a day? Never used alpha or really even looked into it. Safe with EC?
Don't use Alphamine with EC.

Alphamine is dosed at a total of 3 scoops a day. Either 2/1 or 1/2.

rpm57

rpm57

Awards
Anyone develop a mid back ache taking ECA? Today I woke up with a ache in the middle of my back almost felt like a lower lat ache. I'm drinking about a gallon of water and only taking 2 doses of 25 bronchaids... If I'm still feeling the ache in the AM in gonna drop my dosages to 12.5 again and see if that helps...

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anyone develop a mid back ache taking ECA? Today I woke up with a ache in the middle of my back almost felt like a lower lat ache. I'm drinking about a gallon of water and only taking 2 doses of 25 bronchaids... If I'm still feeling the ache in the AM in gonna drop my dosages to 12.5 again and see if that helps...
Hmmmm.... I felt it today but I thought it was just AF coming.... Hopefully, it is AF and not a side from ECA. :)

rpm57

rpm57

Awards
Hmmmm.... I felt it today but I thought it was just AF coming.... Hopefully, it is AF and not a side from ECA. :)
AF? Not familiar with that acronym. What's AF? Still feeling it this morning. Going to start drinking water, and dropping down to 12.5's to see if that helps....

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
It's not really recommended to take both E and Yohimbine together. Each one acts upon the 2 different receptors in the heart. Half life of E is 4hrs, Y is 2.5 from what I can find. I either split them in a day, or take each on different days. Now, the effective dose for Y is .2mg (there's a decimal there) per KG, so I don't know what the 3mg or so in OTC fat burners would do when taken with E.

scope75

scope75

Awards
  • Established
AF? Not familiar with that acronym. What's AF? Still feeling it this morning. Going to start drinking water, and dropping down to 12.5's to see if that helps....
Aunt Flo.... Lol

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Norco combines caff and Y, it's quite excellent. I like to use norco as a break from EC/ECY. Sometimes I run norco with E (norco being my souces of C & Y), but I do not recommend that to others.
I'm running norco 2 caps with 25mg of E in the am, best stack I have ever used. Fat burning and hunger suppression are unmatched. Just have to keep hydrated. Then 25/200 later in the day with caffeine. Sometimes I only use 100mg of caffeine because 6-9 hours later I feel the norco/E effects still

srocco112

srocco112

Awards
  • Established
Interesting info, thanks. Today finished week 2 of my stack. I did 25 mg of e in the am, another 4 hours later, and then 12.5 mg 4 hours after that - the whole week. Am dose is with 200 mg of c and a baby aspirin, then the next 2 doses are with 200 mg of c and 1g of fish oil. Also taking a low dose of erase as well, with 1g of agmatine with my morning eca dose pre workout. Been going good. At times the intense heart beat is a bit much but it doesnt last long. Had trouble sleeping in week 1 but i seem to be doing better now. Going to keep it going like this for 4 more weeks and then in the last 6 weeks of this 12 week run i will drop the aspirin and replace with yohimbine a 5mg 3 times daily with my dose of e and c. Also will drop the erase after 4 more weeks as well.

Using this, along with a carb cycling diet for 12 weeks to help get my base ready for summer. Will take a 4 week break and then run it again after that.

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm running norco 2 caps with 25mg of E in the am, best stack I have ever used. Fat burning and hunger suppression are unmatched. Just have to keep hydrated. Then 25/200 later in the day with caffeine. Sometimes I only use 100mg of caffeine because 6-9 hours later I feel the norco/E effects still
Yeah, I generally try to keep my caff for the day to around 300-400 max so I do that too sometimes.

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I feel like I can't catch my breath. :(

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's so weird! My second dose yesterday was fine, my first dose this am was fine, but my second dose an hour ago makes my breath shallow.

srocco112

srocco112

Awards
  • Established
It's so weird! My second dose yesterday was fine, my first dose this am was fine, but my second dose an hour ago makes my breath shallow.
Hmm interesting. Has not happened to me. Gives me cottonmouth thats for sure.

Is this your first time running the stack?

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lower your dose, and space them out more if possible (as long as it doesn't impact your sleep).

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lower your dose, and space them out more if possible (as long as it doesn't impact your sleep).
I think I did take them too close because I didn't wake up til late. Ummmm.... It's 1205 and I'm wide awake. I don't want to take some ZMA....

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Puccah are you running ECA or ECY....?

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ahhhh, thanks, guys. The last time I tried yohimbe was when I was taking oxy pro elite. My anxiety skyrocketed like crazy!!!

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm running ECA. What is an ECY?
Well if it was ECY, then I could understand how that would have that type of effect on you.
Yohimbe is both a vasodiolater (at low dose) and a vasoconstricter (at higher dose) and
can cause high blood pressure, heart palpitations and shortness of breath at high doses.

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well if it was ECY, then I could understand how that would have that type of effect on you. Yohimbe is both a vasodiolater (at low dose) and a vasoconstricter (at higher dose) and can cause high blood pressure, heart palpitations and shortness of breath at high doses.
Thank you! My stack this am seems to be fine, no sides at all. I'm thinking that eating after I take it is causing it. :/

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think I did take them too close because I didn't wake up til late. Ummmm.... It's 1205 and I'm wide awake. I don't want to take some ZMA....
Lower the dose asap. Start at half the caff you're taking right now.

Thank you! My stack this am seems to be fine, no sides at all. I'm thinking that eating after I take it is causing it. :/
You should not be eating anywhere near your EC dose.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 34
srocco112 Supplements 38
Theipodpeople Weight Loss 17
elementrip OTC Drug 62
Weight Loss 10