Cyanidin 3 Glucoside

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thoughts on this supplement? Or is it bunk?

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think it's great its just expensive AF
This.

I've used it for months on end. Taking a break from it now mainly because I have 3 months worth left in my closet and I want to save it for when my insulin sensitivity starts taking a hit. Very effective though. Apparently even prevents fat gain from fat consumption (there was a bilberry article like two weeks ago on AM, bilberries are very high in content for anthocyanins, C3G being a big one there).

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This. I've used it for months on end. Taking a break from it now mainly because I have 3 months worth left in my closet and I want to save it for when my insulin sensitivity starts taking a hit. Very effective though. Apparently even prevents fat gain from fat consumption (there was a bilberry article like two weeks ago on AM, bilberries are very high in content for anthocyanins, C3G being a big one there).
gotcha. what specific brand of c3g did you take?

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The only supplement I know of is Indigo 3G
That's the only product with it. LoL. The raws are from Chromadex and that's the only product that uses it.

Come to think of it, I think the reason that only that product uses it may be due to the fact that Tim Patterson owns the use patent for fat loss and anabolism.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That's the only product with it. LoL. The raws are from Chromadex and that's the only product that uses it. Come to think of it, I think the reason that only that product uses it may be due to the fact that Tim Patterson owns the use patent for fat loss and anabolism.
wow, at $65 for only 15 servings, is it meant to be taken everyday? if so, a months supply is approximately $130 a month!

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
wow, at $65 for only 15 servings, is it meant to be taken everyday? if so, a months supply is approximately $130 a month!
Yup. It's more like $50 a bottle because it would be foolish to buy just one bottle at full price (so 4 bottles and you get the 15% off).

I had so much of it because they use to sell this Plazma and Mag-10 stack that came with 2 bottles of Indigo. I've gone through a lot of Plazma. LoL. Have 12 tubs right now, about 4 months worth.

The Indigo-3G after prolonged use did drop my non fasted blood glucose level down to the top range of fasted level though. Also made me sweat a lot after meals that continued even when I was bulking on a lot of food for a few months. So that's a good sign that overeating for that prolonged period didn't make my metabolism and insulin sensitivity inefficient.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
GreenMachineX Supplements 6