PUMPS! pes high volume vs ol conquer

pcarzola

Awards
So, i bought ol conquer stim edition and had real high hopes. Unfortunately, it did nothing for me on pumps or energy for that matter. I was expected big pump results based on the ingredient profile. I can understand the energy because its not stim heavy. Just ordered high volume to see what the hypes about. I dunno, i didnt respond to hemavol either. What do you guys prefer for pumps between the two?

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So, i bought ol conquer stim edition and had real high hopes. Unfortunately, it did nothing for me on pumps or energy for that matter. I was expected big pump results based on the ingredient profile. I can understand the energy because its not stim heavy. Just ordered high volume to see what the hypes about. I dunno, i didnt respond to hemavol either. What do you guys prefer for pumps between the two?
Conquers profile is great.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sure is. Thats why i think i may be a non responder. If high volume dont work, then it aint the products lol.
Have you tried taking in some carbs preworkout?

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What's your hydration and nutrition around your workouts look like? When you say it didn't give you a pump do you mean you aren't achieving a pump or just my noticing an improvement in pumps?

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Good head to head battle lol.

PES Hv is amazing. Haven't tried the other yet.

pcarzola

Awards
What's your hydration and nutrition around your workouts look like? When you say it didn't give you a pump do you mean you aren't achieving a pump or just my noticing an improvement in pumps?
Hydration is super on point. I dont normally eat prior to workouts because i have good energy throughout most days and i dont like the feeling of having food in the stomach. I know ive read that hydration is key. And yes, i get a pump regardless but not an increase due to product.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is this the correct profile for Conquer?

It looks like a really solid product. For pumps alone I would favour High Volume mainly due to the inclusion of arginine nitrate.

I experimented with L-Citrulline, agmatine sulfate and arginine nitrate during the R&D phase and even the highest doses of citrulline and agmatine could not provide the same pumps and vascularity as high dosed nitrates. Two scoops of High Volume does genuinely yield the most pronounced pump and vascularity I have ever had during a workout.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Sure is. Thats why i think i may be a non responder. If high volume dont work, then it aint the products lol.
A non responder to all the ingredients? Seems a touch unlikely :D

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is this the correct profile for Conquer? It looks like a really solid product. For pumps alone I would favour High Volume mainly due to the inclusion of arginine nitrate. I experimented with L-Citrulline, agmatine sulfate and arginine nitrate during the R&D phase and even the highest doses of citrulline and agmatine could not provide the same pumps and vascularity as high dosed nitrates. Two scoops of High Volume does genuinely yield the most pronounced pump and vascularity I have ever had during a workout.
idk if he has the amp version or not. The energy was amazing On the amp one. Them nitrates though. They definitely work for pump that's for sure.

pcarzola

Awards

It looks like a really solid product. For pumps alone I would favour High Volume mainly due to the inclusion of arginine nitrate.

I experimented with L-Citrulline, agmatine sulfate and arginine nitrate during the R&D phase and even the highest doses of citrulline and agmatine could not provide the same pumps and vascularity as high dosed nitrates. Two scoops of High Volume does genuinely yield the most pronounced pump and vascularity I have ever had during a workout.
Thats what im talkin about brother. Its my last hope lol

pcarzola

Awards
idk if he has the amp version or not. The energy was amazing On the amp one. Them nitrates though. They definitely work for pump that's for sure.
Its the new version without amp.

pcarzola

Awards

Caffeine is 200 mg in the one I have.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Caffeine is 200 mg in the one I have.
well it's a great profile for sure. If it didn't work it appears your last hope would be nitrates as far as supplement goes. It could be other factors too though.

pcarzola

Awards
well it's a great profile for sure. If it didn't work it appears your last hope would be nitrates as far as supplement goes. It could be other factors too though.
Ya, it could be. I get a good pump with a small carb meal prior to the gym, however, im chasing the skin splitting veins flying out from everywhere feel.lol.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Waster plays a big role as well. Drink it with a nice 20oz cup

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
If pumps is what you want then look into british knights

healthfanatic

healthfanatic

Awards
I had the exact same issue. Didn't feel much off of conquer. I have found that if I have carbs (dextrose) with a preworkout the effect is MUCH greater. Try adding in dextrose or have a whey/dextrose 1 hr before you take conquer.

Cjg

Awards
  • Established
Go get natures way beet root capsules dump 2 or 3 in your preworkout and enjoy the best pumps of your life!!

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Ya, it could be. I get a good pump with a small carb meal prior to the gym, however, im chasing the skin splitting veins flying out from everywhere feel.lol.
Hows your tempo looking while working out? Current training style?

I know it took me forever to get my hydration down and had most training sessions the pump comes easily, but If im hitting shoulders I cant even look around without losing it. Idk different tempos change the game for some people but it also depends on what your training for as well. Hoows your BF% look? Hell im 20lbs heavier than summer and the Vascularity seems to not only be better than ever, but it stays a good long time as well.

High Volume is an extremely great pump product. Just got a friend on a tub actually and a few girls in my gym. Usually one scoop can keep them rolling I love it at 1.5-2 scoops but Im a lil odd lol.

Either way best of luck man!

braskibra

braskibra

Awards
the pump is extremely overrated, not to say any of the above are not ergogenic, but the pump is more reliant on manipulating training variables then any sort of supplement

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
the pump is extremely overrated, not to say any of the above are not ergogenic, but the pump is more reliant on manipulating training variables then any sort of supplement
I luv da pump

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ya i second that x300. In my opinion, the pump feeling makes my workouts better. Its the feel
I get pumps so easy. Adding some like ArA or a preworkout just makes them that much better.

pcarzola

Awards
Hows your tempo looking while working out? Current training style?

I know it took me forever to get my hydration down and had most training sessions the pump comes easily, but If im hitting shoulders I cant even look around without losing it. Idk different tempos change the game for some people but it also depends on what your training for as well. Hoows your BF% look? Hell im 20lbs heavier than summer and the Vascularity seems to not only be better than ever, but it stays a good long time as well.

High Volume is an extremely great pump product. Just got a friend on a tub actually and a few girls in my gym. Usually one scoop can keep them rolling I love it at 1.5-2 scoops but Im a lil odd lol.

Either way best of luck man!
Currently, im on a hypertrophy program. My bodyfats about 12-13%. I was on a cut for a long time and now im at about 2700 cals a day. Actually, when i raised my cals my vascularity went up too.

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
I had the exact same issue. Didn't feel much off of conquer. I have found that if I have carbs (dextrose) with a preworkout the effect is MUCH greater. Try adding in dextrose or have a whey/dextrose 1 hr before you take conquer.
Your correct without carbs or very low no matter what I take a pump is tuff to attain

pcarzola

Awards
So I used the HV today and got a good pump. Chest day. I think the nitrates in HV are what did it for me. Well see if it gets replicated tommorow. Also, Im going to try to consume some carbs preworkout from now on. Not a lot, but enough. I think that may be my issue. I remember when I was taking hemavol and wasn't feeling jack. One of the reps said it was important to take on an empty stomach. Trial and error brothers, trial and error.

alland

alland

Awards
how in the world could someone not feel the ingredients off either the old or the new version? did you forget to put a scoop in your shaker?

pcarzola

Awards
how in the world could someone not feel the ingredients off either the old or the new version? did you forget to put a scoop in your shaker?
Dont talk **** bro. The stuff didnt work for me point blank.

braskibra

braskibra

Awards
X2. 1 in like 100 will say they don't like it or over rated
let me fix that, PUMP SUPPLEMENTS are overrated, reactive hypermia is certainly not over-rated and plays an important role in muscle hypertrophy and may play the predominant role in why hypoxic/blood flow training is effective

pcarzola

Awards
let me fix that, PUMP SUPPLEMENTS are overrated, reactive hypermia is certainly not over-rated and plays an important role in muscle hypertrophy and may play the predominant role in why hypoxic/blood flow training is effective
I like it!

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
So I used the HV today and got a good pump. Chest day. I think the nitrates in HV are what did it for me. Well see if it gets replicated tommorow. Also, Im going to try to consume some carbs preworkout from now on. Not a lot, but enough. I think that may be my issue. I remember when I was taking hemavol and wasn't feeling jack. One of the reps said it was important to take on an empty stomach. Trial and error brothers, trial and error.
The nitrates are key component of this formula. I know Ben did a lot of experimenting with different doses of Agmatine, Citrulline and Nitrates and he mentions that nitrates always had the most pronounced impact on pumps.

pcarzola

Awards
Then your body isn't digesting things properly or something.

Ha ha on talking ****. I was making a joke..bro.
I was just kidding on the **** talking thing bro. Na man, ive tried all pump products and for real nothing has worked. I got a pump using hv this morning. And just so im clear, i do get pumps just not the skin splitting veins flying out effect that i hear people talk about with these products. So far hv gave me the best "extra pump" if that makes sense. I dont think my digestion has anything to do with my pumpage.

Cjg

Awards
  • Established
I'm telling u!!! Beetroot capsules 500mg a capsule open them and dump 3 in your preworkout and thank me later!!

pcarzola

Awards
The nitrates are key component of this formula. I know Ben did a lot of experimenting with different doses of Agmatine, Citrulline and Nitrates and he mentions that nitrates always had the most pronounced impact on pumps.
Ya, i think the nitrate addition did the trick for me bro. And i love pes like i love blr. Great people who stand behind and always put out great product. Ill know for sure tomorrow if i get it 2 days in a row of maximum pumpage

Cjg

Awards
  • Established
I promise bro.. Some old guy at the gym told me and it works!! Old school secret. Natures way beetroot capsules..

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yep, this is correct.

I actually begged for nitrate inclusion because the difference it made was huge, even when dosing citrulline and agmatine at the highest doses. :)

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I promise bro.. Some old guy at the gym told me and it works!! Old school secret. Natures way beetroot capsules..
I believe that's in Hemavol