I have 2 in mind?

Geckodude

Awards
Was hoping for some input I have done a natty stack of DAA with erased pro, tribulus, a multi, and omega 3-6-9, and melatonin, and I did enjoy it,

I'll admit my diet has always been ****, but since August I've cleaned it up in a major way and keep track daily, this has by far been my biggest contributing factor and I love the way I feel now. I do want to do another cycle but I want more gains, now the 2 I have in mind are...

1: Sns DAA with Alpha max and possibly Iron Forged Wanted???, Orange triad multi and Orange triad omega

2: Pro Anabolic kit RDe with Orange triad and the Orange omega, then pct with erase pro.... or is my #1 a good pct for this

I really want to put on some size on and have never done a PH, I have done the natty stack before but I want to get huge then cut for my wedding in June.

What are your thoughts is my natty stack going to help me reach my goals or should I go harder with my #2? I am very open to suggestions, thanks.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
From the description you gave and small amount of information, you should go with option 1 as you're not ready for a PH. You just fixed your diet, so there's that, and how long have you been training?

Sounds to me like you still have plenty of opportunity to maximize your diet and training naturally before going the PH route.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I agree with kbayne. You could do a two step PH but it would be talked about in the anabolic section and I think a natty stack would suite you better atm. You could get nice gains off of alphamax but I would add to it :) (although it's a great standalone product) add some ara (x gels) if you really want one of the best and most studied natural products. You could run with ABE or alphamax. If that doesn't interest you look into follidrone as well.

Make sure you save the SNS and CL labels as they both have reward programs. Check out the ara thread below to read up.
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/246394-arachidonic-acid-help.html

http://www.strongsupplementshop.com/x-gels-by-serious-nutrition-solutions

http://www.strongsupplementshop.com/follidrone-by-black-lion-research

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Was hoping for some input I have done a natty stack of DAA with erased pro, tribulus, a multi, and omega 3-6-9, and melatonin, and I did enjoy it,

I'll admit my diet has always been ****, but since August I've cleaned it up in a major way and keep track daily, this has by far been my biggest contributing factor and I love the way I feel now. I do want to do another cycle but I want more gains, now the 2 I have in mind are...

1: Sns DAA with Alpha max and possibly Iron Forged Wanted???, Orange triad multi and Orange triad omega

2: Pro Anabolic kit RDe with Orange triad and the Orange omega, then pct with erase pro.... or is my #1 a good pct for this

I really want to put on some size on and have never done a PH, I have done the natty stack before but I want to get huge then cut for my wedding in June.

What are your thoughts is my natty stack going to help me reach my goals or should I go harder with my #2? I am very open to suggestions, thanks.
Your PCT would need to be better than what you have suggested :)

Geckodude

Awards
Thanks for the input so far, more about me I'm 25, weight train regularly but the last couple of years I haven't been serious about it as I used to do a Lot of cardio and aerobic type workouts (tons of running, push UPS, sit UPS kinda stuff) that I felt got me nowhere. Sure I leaned out, could run fast, and My PT score was high but I always felt lacking, I did go to the gym and do weights but since August I have adopted Arnolds level 1 training program given in his "encyclopedia" its a three day routine 2x a week and I feel like it has improved my body a lot. I'm no stranger to hard work so I believe I can gain a lot relatively quickly.

So it looks like the ara (xgels) with alphamax and Orange triad are my way to go

My question is will DAA be good to add to this or will it do nothing since its just a natural booster and the alphamaxx will already boosting my T up

On a side note that iron forged most wanted looks great and has some good reviews so I think I may pull the trigger on that as well

How long to cycle this 4 or 8 week?

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
You only take ara on workout days. No real need for the daa. Others run alphamax for 8 weeks straight usually. Did you look at the ara thread? Lots of good info throughout the pages.

Geckodude

Awards
Yeah I've been actively searching I also saw your review of the most wanted which swayed my decision to try it. I think this will be a good run I'm excited to try it thanks for all the input!

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the input so far, more about me I'm 25, weight train regularly but the last couple of years I haven't been serious about it as I used to do a Lot of cardio and aerobic type workouts (tons of running, push UPS, sit UPS kinda stuff) that I felt got me nowhere. Sure I leaned out, could run fast, and My PT score was high but I always felt lacking, I did go to the gym and do weights but since August I have adopted Arnolds level 1 training program given in his "encyclopedia" its a three day routine 2x a week and I feel like it has improved my body a lot. I'm no stranger to hard work so I believe I can gain a lot relatively quickly.

So it looks like the ara (xgels) with alphamax and Orange triad are my way to go

My question is will DAA be good to add to this or will it do nothing since its just a natural booster and the alphamaxx will already boosting my T up

On a side note that iron forged most wanted looks great and has some good reviews so I think I may pull the trigger on that as well

How long to cycle this 4 or 8 week?
Alphamax and Xgels will yield awesome results brother!!

Xgels use pre workout only starting at 1g of Ara (4 caps). Use for up to 50 workout days. If you workout 3 days or less I suggest dosing enough so you hit ~4g per week. Dosing 1.5g for two workout and 1g on another may be a good way to do this

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alphamax and Xgels will yield awesome results brother!!

Xgels use pre workout only starting at 1g of Ara (4 caps). Use for up to 50 workout days. If you workout 3 days or less I suggest dosing enough so you hit ~4g per week. Dosing 1.5g for two workout and 1g on another may be a good way to do this
Can you clear PM'S?

Geckodude

Awards
Alpha Max discontinued at Nutriverse!? I just got an email guess I will research AnaBeta as the alternative.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Alpha Max discontinued at Nutriverse!? I just got an email guess I will research AnaBeta as the alternative.
I don't recall us pulling it from nutriverse and it's still up on their site.

Geckodude

Awards
Well looks like the product discontinued was NGRX Alpha Maxx not Performax Labs Alpha Max, idk how I ordered this instead but I'm glad it was caught before it arrived and I had to go through the hassle of sending it back and waiting! Lol I guess next time I order more supps it won't be at 1am after work lol

Geckodude

Awards
Any idea on how the Laxogenin in Iron Forged most wanted (stated as an anti inflammatory) might affect the Arachidonic Acid in the Xgels. Should I not be mixing the 2 in my cycle or should I just Use the Xgels in the morning preworkout and then iron forged closer to bed as a simple solution. I will further research it as well just wanted to ask if anyone had prior knowledge on the way to two substances interacted.