Alphamax vs viron vs kingpin or other?

clayboy_123

Awards
Which is best test booster ?
Looking for increased energy, mood, libido, and aggression .
Thanks.

clayboy_123

Awards
Yea I didn't want to just waste money on anything . I see that no kingpin not really mentioned so I will assume that either of these two choices are good.

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
Ironchamp HPTA is another good option as well as SNS Inhibit-E. By using an AI you raise test. Naturally, it's your best route.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Alphamax has 75mg Arimistane so you get the AI, as well as Divanill to boost free test. And if course the Ldopa, VitD, and F95.

Pretty much like having an awesome test booster /AI/ sleep stack, all in one bottle.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Alphamax is a good product but I rather go with viron. It has more pronounced effects and lasts pretty long depending how u run it.

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
Alphamax has 75mg Arimistane so you get the AI, as well as Divanill to boost free test. And if course the Ldopa, VitD, and F95.

Pretty much like having an awesome test booster /AI/ sleep stack, all in one bottle.
this, viron is an amazing test booster and might do a better job at raising test levels but all the other benefits of AlphaMax should be included in your choice. You aren't paying only for a test booster but also a potent AI (75mg Arimistane which was the same as old erase pro) sleep benefits and zma

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Ironchamp HPTA is another good option as well as SNS Inhibit-E. By using an AI you raise test. Naturally, it's your best route.
damn....i am running those 2 products now and seeing great results, props and reps for a great suggestion!!!

BTW-all ironchampusa products are half off using code BIGTBOGO at ironchampusa.com.....and i think inhibit-e is still on sale at nutraplanet for $19!!!!

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

What I bolded is very true. Alphamax is a truly all in one supplement.

Alphamax contains a full 50mg of 95% Forskolin, a dose shown in clinical studies proven in humans to increase Lean Body Mass while decreasing Fat Mass. It contains a full 1.4 grams of Divanill, leading to lowered SHBG and increased Free Testosterone.

Contains 300mg 98% L-DOPA which will increase Total testosterone having synergistic effects with Divanill. And to round it out it contains a full 75mg Arimistane, this will keep estrogen under control while also controlling cortisol, leading to an increase anabolic environment.

The L-Dopa and ZMA will also lead to better sleep which can lead to better recovery. The Forskolin is worth the price of Alphamax alone if you look at just that one ingredient. The great thing about Alphamax is that it is an open label, no prop blends. You know what you're getting and at what dose.

comando

comando

Awards
would it be better alphamax or nolvadren xt for a low-carb , cutting period ??? Ive tried nolva and has great efect on hardness!!!

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
would it be better alphamax or nolvadren xt for a low-carb , cutting period ??? Ive tried nolva and has great efect on hardness!!!
Alphamax will have same hardening effect from the Arimistane. Alphamax also has F95 which can help lean you out. Plus like Ant mentioned above, the effects on sleep and recovery are all very beneficial while cutting.

comando

comando

Awards
Alphamax will have same hardening effect from the Arimistane. Alphamax also has F95 which can help lean you out. Plus like Ant mentioned above, the effects on sleep and recovery are all very beneficial while cutting.
Ok thanks alot . but i think the arimistane is also in nolva . Im asking between these 2 supplements someone who has try both of them

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok thanks alot . but i think the arimistane is also in nolva . Im asking between these 2 supplements someone who has try both of them
Yup. That's why i said the same hardening effect. You could try a search for Alphamax and cutting. I doubt there will many who ran both.

comando

comando

Awards
Yup. That's why i said the same hardening effect. You could try a search for Alphamax and cutting. I doubt there will many who ran both.
so that would be me xaxa
i meant not both in the same cycle .

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Novadren XT is a good product, cobtains 75mg Arimistane plus 2 ingredients to control cortisol.

Alphamax contains the 75mg of Arimistane but also 50mg 95% Forskolin that has tons of great research, actually this exact dose has shown to decrease Fat Mass and increase LBM. On top of that also contains Divanill, LDopa, D3 and Zinc, all of which will help you hold info more muscle and potentially add strength.

Obviously I'm biased but if go with Alpha, you'll likely experience similar leaning/hardening effect but also get so much more!

jp_x_type

jp_x_type

Awards
  • Established
I've ran both AlphaMax and Viron - separately and stacked - and I will tell you both are great products which I've found, through personal use, to complement each other really well.

Just look at AlphaMax's supplement facts, it's without doubt a very strong all round formula with proven ingrdients in the right amounts, so you cannot go wrong with it even if you're worried about spending/wasting money. It will no doubt come in handy, now or later.

But it does not contain Longjack/Tongkat Ali. This is where Viron comes into play. I've used various LJ extracts but only that in Universal's N1-T comes close to the potency and efficacy of Viron per cap. $hit's strong, you can definitely feel it.

Now AlphaMax and Nolvadren-XT are similar and can be cycled. Again, I've used both and both are great products which I will continue using

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
I've ran both AlphaMax and Viron - separately and stacked - and I will tell you both are great products which I've found, through personal use, to complement each other really well.

Just look at AlphaMax's supplement facts, it's without doubt a very strong all round formula with proven ingrdients in the right amounts, so you cannot go wrong with it even if you;re worried about spending/wasting money. It will no doubt come in handy, now or later.

But it does not contain Longjack/Tongkat Ali. This is where Viron comes into play. I've used various LJ extracts but only that in Universal's N1-T comes close to the potency and efficacy of Viron per cap. $hits strong, you can definitely fell it.

Now AlphaMax and Nolvadren-XT are similar and can be cycled. Again, I've used both and both are great products which I will continue using
thank you for the support!

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Alphamax has arguably one of the most comprehensive profiles in this category, at effective doses.

frankz2

frankz2

Awards
Alphamax user checking in. Ran it for four weeks and was up 6 pounds by the end which I've maintained over the last month. Also experienced a noticeable drying effect leaving me a touch leaner. Being as it can be found quite cheap pretty regularly, I will be using it during my next cut/recomp for sure.

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
I liked viron, didn't do much for my libido though at 26 years old

Kingpin worked very well but had to stop because the NMDA made me break out in really painful back acne

Alpha max - haven't tried it but the forum is a testimony to how well it works. Dosing high can crush libido though.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I liked viron, didn't do much for my libido though at 26 years old Kingpin worked very well but had to stop because the NMDA made me break out in really painful back acne Alpha max - haven't tried it but the forum is a testimony to how well it works. Dosing high can crush libido though.
I'd say crush is taking it a little far considering the carefully designed amalgamation of ingredients within it. Arimistane can do this, as can all AIs, but that's without adding in the other test modulating from the other parts of AlphaMax.

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
I'd say crush is taking it a little far considering the carefully designed amalgamation of ingredients within it. Arimistane can do this, as can all AIs, but that's without adding in the other test modulating from the other parts of AlphaMax.
From the alphamax threads I've read, I have seen more than one case of users saying their libido was non existent when following the recommended dose, but returned once dose was lowered. Just thought I'd write it in thread in-case it happened to people and they have no clue why.

Definitely not bashing Alphamax FYI

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Arimistane can do that to some people. With the heavy dose of Divanil and Ldopa, i always get nice libido increase and better refractory time with Alphamax.

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yea thats odd, i try to follow just about every Alphamax Log/Review and its almost always a huge increase in libido, very rarly have i seen compliant in that regard.

Now 75mg Arimistane solo could def. have the effect. However the libido boosting effects from Divanill, L-DOPA and Forskolin far out weight any negative effect Arimistane could have, in almost every instance ive seen.