New Fat Burner

srocco112

srocco112

Awards
  • Established
Looking to try a new fat burner to throw into the rotation this spring and summer. Have used dexaprine and alphmine previously.

Any new suggestions, with dosing suggestions and personal feedback?

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Take a look at all the positive feedback around Norcodrene. 2 pills AM and 1 in the afternoon. Certainly not a cracked out feeling stimulant pill, but one that can truly influence fat loss trough multiple pathways. You have ingredients targeting subcutaneous adipose tissue, white adipose tissue, TGR5 agonism, etc.

Stacked with Forskolin-95 makes it even better. Very synergistic combo.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Take a look at all the positive feedback around Norcodrene. 2 pills AM and 1 in the afternoon. Certainly not a cracked out feeling stimulant pill, but one that can truly influence fat loss trough multiple pathways. You have ingredients targeting subcutaneous adipose tissue, white adipose tissue, TGR5 agonism, etc. Stacked with Forskolin-95 makes it even better. Very synergistic combo.
this. Starting it Monday again. Can't wait.

http://www.strongsupplementshop.com/norcodrene-by-physique-enhancing-science

healthfanatic

healthfanatic

Awards
Alphamine and Norco are the 2 best I've tried. Especially for appetite suppression! Right now I'm doing Alphamine, Forskolin, cla, and ALCAR (2g before workout) and I've gone from 15%-12.6% body fat in a little over a month. Haven't changed diet, just threw in a little extra cardio. So I can't say they're not working ha.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Stay tuned for our new rezolution V2 getting ready for an introductory logging opp...

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Alphamine and Norco are the 2 best I've tried. Especially for appetite suppression! Right now I'm doing Alphamine, Forskolin, cla, and ALCAR (2g before workout) and I've gone from 15%-12.6% body fat in a little over a month. Haven't changed diet, just threw in a little extra cardio. So I can't say they're not working ha.
That's awesome. That Alphamine + Forskolin combo is terrific as well. Which one do you notice better appetite suppression with, Alphamine or Norcodrene?

srocco112

srocco112

Awards
  • Established
Do you have links to the cla and alcar that you purchase?

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Skip the cla. For the price it isn't going to do much

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Stay tuned for our new rezolution V2 getting ready for an introductory logging opp...
interesting, i heard the first version was great for giving a euphoric feeling

healthfanatic

healthfanatic

Awards
I'm just using a basic tonalin cla from vitamin shoppe. I take about 6g a day and only take it when I know my fat intake from food is low with that meal. ALCAR is primaforce. As for which had more appetite suppressing effects, I'd probably say Alphamine. But that may have been from the fact that I was drinking it and got a feeling of being fuller.

srocco112

srocco112

Awards
  • Established
Is norcodrene only taken on workout days?

daniel11

daniel11

Awards
  • Established
Lipomorph from AL is a pretty new fat burner compared to most products.

here is a link to the product page:
http://www.antaeuslabs.com/lipomorph.html

Octopamine is an adrenergic agonist and hits the Beta 3 receptor which Ephedra also (indirectly) activates. Where ephedra also triggers other receptors having some negative effects, the Beta 3 receptor is known to product the positive effects you are looking for in a fat burner.

BAIBA is a unique compound and the main one in lipomorph. There is a lot of great detail on the product page about this ingredient.

Lipomorph can be stacked if you want, but by itself its a novel fat burner unlike others without the typical sides from stim based fat burners.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lipomorph from AL is a pretty new fat burner compared to most products. here is a link to the product page: http://www.antaeuslabs.com/lipomorph.html Octopamine is an adrenergic agonist and hits the Beta 3 receptor which Ephedra also (indirectly) activates. Where ephedra also triggers other receptors having some negative effects, the Beta 3 receptor is known to product the positive effects you are looking for in a fat burner. BAIBA is a unique compound and the main one in lipomorph. There is a lot of great detail on the product page about this ingredient. Lipomorph can be stacked if you want, but by itself its a novel fat burner unlike others without the typical sides from stim based fat burners.
yeah it's one of the best not stimmed burners I have used and I only went through one bottle. Gonna run it for 8 weeks with norcodrene starting Monday.

http://www.strongsupplementshop.com/lipomorph-by-antaeus-labs

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Combustion is a great fat burner to add in.

DCP 2.0 would be a solid addition too because it can be used incredibly effectively during a cut or a bulk phase.

hewhoisripped

hewhoisripped

Awards
  • Established
I second Lipomorph, you'll feel great on it, and it will stack with stimulants if you want those.

srocco112

srocco112

Awards
  • Established
I have uses alphamine and enjoyed it. Dexaprine im not the biggest fan of. It gives me a crazy stimmed out feeling, my heart races all day, and i often have trouble falling asleep even with just half a pill in the morning before the gym.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I have uses alphamine and enjoyed it. Dexaprine im not the biggest fan of. It gives me a crazy stimmed out feeling, my heart races all day, and i often have trouble falling asleep even with just half a pill in the morning before the gym.
Dexaprine is certainly on the high side of stims. The stim addicts out the love it. :D

Glad you enjoyed Alphamine. Have you given Norcodrene a shot?

srocco112

srocco112

Awards
  • Established
Dexaprine is certainly on the high side of stims. The stim addicts out the love it. :D

Glad you enjoyed Alphamine. Have you given Norcodrene a shot?
Not yet but is in the future plans