Stacking Alphamax and Viron

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
Is this overkill for PCT? I have both so I was wondering what people's opinions are. I'm coming off a 4-week run of DermaTrest. Was going to run it 6 weeks but had to cut it short for personal reasons. Luckily I stocked up before the ban!

Anyway, the rest of my PCT is Clomid 50/50/25/25; Formeron 1-2 pumps/day; DAA 3g/day for 2 weeks; and then I was going to throw in Alphamax and remembered I had a bottle of Viron too.

So, thoughts on stacking the two for some natural test boosting?

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
With everything else you have lined up, I would go with one or the other and save the one you hold off on for another PCT.

Sounds like you did your homework though, Alphamax is great in PCT.

Both L-DOPA and Arimistane will help boost total testosterone, L-DOPA will control prolactin, while Arimistane will also control estrogen and cortisol which can be an issue post cycle.

It contains a full 1400mg of Divanill which can help to free up bound testosterone by inhibiting SHBG.

It also contains a full 50mg of 95% Forskolin helping you to maintain more Lean Body Mass while keeping fat gain at a minimum.

And to round it out it also contains 4000iu of Vitamin D3 and Zinc, which will both help maintain healthy testosterone production.

You can simply add DAA to your Alphamax, which would be a good idea as DAA can increase estrogen and prolactin.

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
Thanks man. I've used Alphamax in the past and loved it. I'll save the Viron for later

blacklac

blacklac

Awards
I wonder how useful DAA will even be with/after Clomid. We know DAA is useless if your not below normal ranges and if Clomid is restoring you... I dunno, just thinking.

Clomid, Viron/Alphamax and maybe low dose Formeron, sounds win to me.

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
I agree that DAA's test boosting properties are questionable. I'm using it help boost LH/FSH because I want to make sure my fertility is in check. Clomid may cover my bases there too but I figured I'd give it a try.

I'm also taking Inhibit P to control the prolactin spike (along with the L Dopa in Alphamax)

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Awesome, let us know how it goes, i think with Alphamax + everything else you have is plenty!

If you decide to log it let us know and if you have any more questions about Alpha or your PCT as a whole do not hesitate to PM either myself or any other Performax Rep!