best fatburner / fatburner stack

flotterwilli

Awards
Hello together,

Iam new here ans First of all sorry if my english is not that good.
Last year I was cutting with vpx meltdown together with yohimbine hcl . Was not that bad but I think there is better stuff out there . Would be nice if you could name some effective stuff...
I am not up to date with new supplements :(

Thx guys

Sherm

brindlemax

Awards
Look into PES Alphamine/Norcodrene. Both are great.I've been thru many tubs of Alphamine and I like it a lot lol.Best appetite suppression and taste is unreal good

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Norcodrene is pretty good, i used a bottle and really liked it. If you can get ephedrine in your country, stack that with caffeine for a great fat loss stack.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
chuck box

chuck box

Awards
  • Established
I've been using Thermobombs I picked up off a Nutra sale awhile ago, seems to be working pretty well and I've been on a higher carb diet with less cardio than usual. Pretty sure its still on sale at Nutra too

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
i see a lot of dmaa products on that list...not surprising, dmaa is good stuff!!!
yeah the hydroxy elite (OEP clone) has a nice clean feel. I normally crash from too much dmaa but didn't when I used the clone. Dmaa kills my appetite too which is ideal on a cut.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
yeah the hydroxy elite (OEP clone) has a nice clean feel. I normally crash from too much dmaa but didn't when I used the clone. Dmaa kills my appetite too which is ideal on a cut.
og oep was good stuff. come tax return time i might stock up on some dmaa products-aps white lightning was very good also!!!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Norcodrene, ephedrine hcl, forskolin-95, EBF AAV2 has given me great results

money0351

money0351

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Norcodrene, ephedrine hcl, forskolin-95, EBF AAV2 has given me great results
is there anyway to get kaizen ephedrine HCL shipped to the states? It's so cheap but I've only seen it available to Canada.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
is there anyway to get kaizen ephedrine HCL shipped to the states? It's so cheap but I've only seen it available to Canada.
I tried as well, but it's only available to Canada. best bet would be going to Walgreens.

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards
Hello together,

Iam new here ans First of all sorry if my english is not that good.
Last year I was cutting with vpx meltdown together with yohimbine hcl . Was not that bad but I think there is better stuff out there . Would be nice if you could name some effective stuff...
I am not up to date with new supplements :(

Thx guys

Sherm
Pyroxamine + TTA-500

If you wanna try samples of pyroxamine PM me your address

money0351

money0351

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I tried as well, but it's only available to Canada. best bet would be going to Walgreens.
yeah I've used bronk-aid before but I was wondering if pure Ephidrine would be more effective.

flotterwilli

Awards
I am from germany a lot of things are forbidden there. All That stuff you guys posted , how are they compared to my old stack ? like I sad I was using meltdown with yohimbine hcl

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
yeah I've used bronk-aid before but I was wondering if pure Ephidrine would be more effective.
not more effective just without the unnecessary guaifenesin. Bronkaid is ephedrine sulfate and primatene is hcl. I looked a while back and couldn't find any that shipped to the U.S.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
not more effective just without the unnecessary guaifenesin. Bronkaid is ephedrine sulfate and primatene is hcl. I looked a while back and couldn't find any that shipped to the U.S.
is there anything that can be taken to combat the unnecessary guaifenesin?

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My favorites have been Combustion, Level II, and PX White. PX White is the longest lasting and gives me more of a feel-good feeling, similar to ephedrine.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
is there anything that can be taken to combat the unnecessary guaifenesin?
no but there is no need. Short term use should be fine

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
My favorites have been Combustion, Level II, and PX White. PX White is the longest lasting and gives me more of a feel-good feeling, similar to ephedrine.
is it more effective than ephedrine?

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
TyMan14

TyMan14

Awards
  • Established
Alphamine+TTA 500+Thyrocaps has been my best simple cutting stack. Probably gonna run that again soon on my 6 month quest for fat loss this year to get sub 10%

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Why not just go to CVS/Walgreens/Rite Aid and get Bronkaid? It's Ephedrine. 25mg = 25mg. Worrying about the expectorant is a waste of your time.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
LG is bringing back one of their fatburner from the past with a new version. Keep your eyes peeled as it should hit soon.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
caffeine and ycl in combination are great as fatburners, plus with the ycl you won't suffer stimdick....check out ironchampusa's psyched...

and as a bonus all ironchampusa products are now 50% for limited time...just use code BIGTBOGO at ironchampusa.com

money0351

money0351

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Why not just go to CVS/Walgreens/Rite Aid and get Bronkaid? It's Ephedrine. 25mg = 25mg. Worrying about the expectorant is a waste of your time.
that's what I've typically done, I was just wondering if the expectorant weakened the effects of the ephedrine because I read somewhere it was added to deter individuals from using the product for those (fat burning) purposes

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
that's what I've typically done, I was just wondering if the expectorant weakened the effects of the ephedrine because I read somewhere it was added to deter individuals from using the product for those (fat burning) purposes
added to deter making meth, lol. at least that is what was told.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
added to deter making meth, lol. at least that is what was told.
The expectorant is their to help remove the mucus the ephedrine has broken up. Its always been in there.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
The expectorant is their to help remove the mucus the ephedrine has broken up. Its always been in there.
lol...you have to put it in perspective, i live in a small city where there is a lot of meth making going on.:yikes:

but yes, that is probably right!!!

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lol...you have to put it in perspective, i live in a small city where there is a lot of meth making going on.:yikes:

but yes, that is probably right!!!
I understand that. Meth is a scourge all across the US, big city and small town alike.

Any chemist worth a damn should be able to separate the two chemicals, though its probably
not that easy for the average idiot making it at home :)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I understand that. Meth is a scourge all across the US, big city and small town alike.

Any chemist worth a damn should be able to separate the two chemicals, though its probably
not that easy for the average idiot making it at home :)
trust me...there are a lot of idiots in small city's in indiana, lol.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
ahh I gotcha. I'm from Akron, a small SMALL town about two hours north of Indy
i know akron...i went to manual h.s in indy. i played footbal in h.s and went there to play back in mid 70's.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Look into PES Alphamine/Norcodrene. Both are great.I've been thru many tubs of Alphamine and I like it a lot lol.Best appetite suppression and taste is unreal good
Norcodrene is pretty good, i used a bottle and really liked it. If you can get ephedrine in your country, stack that with caffeine for a great fat loss stack.
We are getting tremendous feedback from both. People are also loving to stack with Forskolin-95

For the super stackers...here is what we are seeing used:

Morning: 2 Norcodrene + 1 Forskolin-95
Evening: Alphamine + High Volume + Forsk-95

(Reversed if you train in the morning)

alland

alland

Awards
their definitely are proven benefits in exercise performance with caffeine and ephedrine. I would only imagine caffeine, ephedrine, and amentoflavone wpuld be a killer strength booster pre workout...and burn fat like crazy...hmmmm

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
their definitely are proven benefits in exercise performance with caffeine and ephedrine. I would only imagine caffeine, ephedrine, and amentoflavone wpuld be a killer strength booster pre workout...and burn fat like crazy...hmmmm
when i use uncut i notice better breathing similar to bronkaid, some have said this is due to amentoflavone...i don't know about strength but caffeine, ephedrine and amentoflavone should be at least a hellova performance enhancer especially for sports, cardio, or short rest time lifting, imo. there are many benefits to better breathing, imo.

alland

alland

Awards
off but on topic....bronkaid never did the trick for me..or i simply did not take enough to compensate for the higher yield from ephedrine HCL of primatene.verus sulfate of bronkaid. either way...for compound movements for high reps i have to be able to breathe..especially when cold. Sets of 8-10 deadlift or 15-20 squats seem a lot easier with even 1 primatene with my pre citrulline/agmatine/norcodrene/ostarine and i just want to pick up heavy things aggressively. i would buy a normal pre workout but i don't like beta alanine. The paresthesia is too much for me. I rub my eyes like crazy. I know it works.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
off but on topic....bronkaid never did the trick for me..or i simply did not take enough to compensate for the higher yield from ephedrine HCL of primatene.verus sulfate of bronkaid. either way...for compound movements for high reps i have to be able to breathe..especially when cold. Sets of 8-10 deadlift or 15-20 squats seem a lot easier with even 1 primatene with my pre citrulline/agmatine/norcodrene/ostarine and i just want to pick up heavy things aggressively. i would buy a normal pre workout but i don't like beta alanine. The paresthesia is too much for me. I rub my eyes like crazy. I know it works.
bronkaid works much better for me than primatene, but that's just me....have you thought about adding amentoflavone to the mix w/prmatene?

alland

alland

Awards
bronkaid works much better for me than primatene, but that's just me....have you thought about adding amentoflavone to the mix w/prmatene?
From what i see its fairly split. An old roomate of mine when i was younger swore by bronkaid too. Ive been thinking about the amentoflavone from analyzed on my next order. I use one to two caps of norcodrene, but i could never find the mg anywhere online..but my search skills might be inadequate. I actually think thats why i registered in this forum. It had the most hits on norcodrene when i first was introduced to it.

daniel11

daniel11

Awards
  • Established
I used to be a tim junkie, and take fat burners all the time. It was especially fun back in the days when Ephedra was legal (in US) and included in pretty much everything. As I have gotten older I have gotten wiser!!!! There is still a time for strong tim based fat burners don't get me wrong.

check out Lipomorph from Antaeus Labs: http://www.antaeuslabs.com/lipomorph.html

"LipoMorph is the first “fat burner” supplement to specifically target all known modifiable mechanisms of white fat browning, and both brown and beige fat activation."

It a very effective non-stimulant based fat burner. This is great because you can get excellent results without building tim tolerance or fatiguing your adrenals from overuse or long term use.

On the other hand you can also stack this with a Stim based products also.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I used to be a tim junkie, and take fat burners all the time. It was especially fun back in the days when Ephedra was legal (in US) and included in pretty much everything. As I have gotten older I have gotten wiser!!!! There is still a time for strong tim based fat burners don't get me wrong.

check out Lipomorph from Antaeus Labs: http://www.antaeuslabs.com/lipomorph.html

"LipoMorph is the first “fat burner” supplement to specifically target all known modifiable mechanisms of white fat browning, and both brown and beige fat activation."

It a very effective non-stimulant based fat burner. This is great because you can get excellent results without building tim tolerance or fatiguing your adrenals from overuse or long term use.

On the other hand you can also stack this with a Stim based products also.
Isn't Octopamine HCI a stimulant?

alland

alland

Awards
Isn't Octopamine HCI a stimulant?
And more or less worthless in humans? Every so often some company throws octopamine out....and in animals it is amazing. Real world not so much in humans. The rest of the supplement is interesting. But with the safety profile of caffeine and ephedrine...non stimulants will never beat out stim based thermogenics.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
And more or less worthless in humans? Every so often some company throws octopamine out....and in animals it is amazing. Real world not so much in humans. The rest of the supplement is interesting. But with the safety profile of caffeine and ephedrine...non stimulants will never beat out stim based thermogenics.
Just to clarify my post, I was only asking if Octopamine HCL was a stimulant. Antaeus Labs is one of best supplement companies in existence and one of my personal favorites. I don't think they would put an ingredient in the formula that didn't contribute to its effectiveness. They know what they are doing.

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You need high dose (600mg) or isopropyl octopamine

alland

alland

Awards
Just to clarify my post, I was only asking if Octopamine HCL was a stimulant. Antaeus Labs is one of best supplement companies in existence and one of my personal favorites. I don't think they would put an ingredient in the formula that didn't contribute to its effectiveness. They know what they are doing.
I'm by no means bashing them...but I have seen octopamine in the past...if the type or the dosage was the issue that very well could be why it didn't work in the past. It looks interesting. Anyone try it yet?