HG4UP Reviews?

DirtyWilly

DirtyWilly

Awards
  • Established
Has anyone tried HG4UP from AppNut, makers of HGHUP?

I've taken HG4UP for 5 days now, as recommended by the bottle, and haven't noticed anything as advertised. (Possibly the opposite in fact.) I understand HGH and HGH precursors take an extremely long time to start noticing the effects, but I've seen nothing so far. No improved sleep, no wild dreams, no improved mood, no tingles, drowsiness, nothing.

Here's what I have noticed.

I lost 3 reps on military press from last Monday. This hasn't happened in a year.
I was more tired than usual today, finding it hard to weight-train/cardio. This hasn't happened in years.
My saliva production increases an hour after taking it. I feel like I need a spit cup nearby.
Possibly some belly related weight-loss recently... Hard to say, I'm already on a diet. Could be dehydration caused by the saliva thing.

Anyone else try these products before, what's your experience, or recommend something else that actually works as claimed?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You might have to check out some other supplement forums to find good reviews on it but I haven't used it personally so I'm not sure.
But you can check out this page at Strong Supplement Shop http://www.strongsupplementshop.com/growth-hormone-support-hgh
I would recommend Growth factor xt by SNS if you decide to try another growth hormone product.

DirtyWilly

DirtyWilly

Awards
  • Established
Small update. I think this stuff is starting to work. I did have a vivid dream, I rarely get any so that's something. I've been groggier in the morning, but getting better. It's something... Thanks for the link Lean.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I used it and enjoyed it.

From GH boosters, you cannot expect insane strength gains or lean muscle gains, at least compared to other supplements. GH supps help with sleep which helps with recovery. I find them most useful during a cut, when recovery is slow and cortisol is higher or in time I cannot sleep due to stresses in life.

tooTENSE

tooTENSE

Awards
I've been taking it a few weeks. Only 3 capsules a night though. I think it definitely puts me in deeper sleeps, not in a bad way like can't wake me up. Just slightly disoriented if I get up in middle of the night. Reminds me of when I was a teen and younger; which is when my natural GH was high so I think it works