Best test booster?

clayboy_123

Awards
What is best daily test booster to take that doesn't need to be cycled off and increases libido, energy, mood, and assertiveness?

xhrr

Awards
What is best daily test booster to take that doesn't need to be cycled off and increases libido, energy, mood, and assertiveness?
I plan on taking sensoril and primavie as staples. They have studies showing an increase in testosterone but I wouldn't say that is their best attribute.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established

clayboy_123

Awards
What about i satori isa test or activate extreme or test freak? Which is the best or strongest of all of those?

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
What about i satori isa test or activate extreme? Which is the best or strongest of all of those?
I don't have any respect for ds and won't support them so I would say isa-test (even though biogro is a joke)

clayboy_123

Awards
Which would be strongest best including the ones you orginally mentioned ?

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Which would be strongest best including the ones you orginally mentioned ?
viron for test/libido and focus xt for mood/energy as it is a well rounded nootropic formula.

clayboy_123

Awards
Anything stronger than viron for Otc? Test freak, testofuel, ostapure?

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Alphamax will likely be your best option for a testosterone booster for several reasons.

Alphamax will help to boost Free Testosterone and Total Testosterone through the combination of 3,4-Divanil and L-DOPA. Divanill we have dosed at a full 1400mg and L-DOPA we used a 98% extract providing 300mg per day!

Alphamax also contains a full 75mg Arimistane, which will help to control estrogen and produce a leaner/harder physique, as well Arimistane may have a potential effect on controlling cortisol, a catabolic hormone release due to stress.

Last but not least we have a full 50mg of 95% Forksolin, clinically proven to increase lean body mass and decrease fat mass. This ingredient standalone generally sells for nearly the same price as 1 bottle of Alphamax. To round it out we have a full 4000iu Vitamin D3 per day as well as 120mg ZMA!

Honestly for what Alphamax provides ie. quality of ingredients and full dosing, at the price its offered, its VERY hard to beat!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alphamax is a good option as well. Ostapure is a sarm and no on the other two. What are you looking for more? Raised test or focus/mood. The products are usually in more separate categories.

clayboy_123

Awards
Lokking for really all of that in one product . So you would say alphamax and viron would be at the top of the list as being the strongest ?

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lokking for really all of that in one product . So you would say alphamax and viron would be at the top of the list as being the strongest ?
alphamax has more to it... Just different. It's a very well rounded product.

clayboy_123

Awards
Is one product geared to certain goals better than the other product ?

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I plan on taking sensoril and primavie as staples. They have studies showing an increase in testosterone but I wouldn't say that is their best attribute.
are you using bioforge v3 or just solo?

healthfanatic

healthfanatic

Awards
Alphamax is solid. Most well rounded IMO. Personally, other good ones I've tried are: MDrive Elite, Test Powder, and Test Freak. I judged it on aggressiveness, libido, and overall energy/stamina. One I'd like to try is MTS Barracuda. Almost gotta guess and check as everyone reacts to test boosters differently.

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Haven't tried Alphamax as of yet and it looks pretty good and I will sometime in the future but I have tried
Diesel Test Hardcore as it's always worked great for me. The effects I get from it are libido boost, uplifting mood,
strength gains in the gym, aggressiveness, and enhanced sleep where you might sleep less but feel well rested.
You do need to cycle it cause it has Tong Kat Ali as one of the ingredients so my recommendation is 5 days on 2 off
and you can run it for about 10-12 weeks then take about 4 weeks off and then you can start again.

I've used one that was mentioned Isa-Test which wasn't bad but looking at the profile of Alphamax I like Alpha but
I recommend DTHC from experience.:)

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haven't tried Alphamax as of yet and it looks pretty good and I will sometime in the future but I have tried
Diesel Test Hardcore as it's always worked great for me. The effects I get from it are libido boost, uplifting mood,
strength gains in the gym, aggressiveness, and enhanced sleep where you might sleep less but feel well rested.
You do need to cycle it cause it has Tong Kat Ali as one of the ingredients so my recommendation is 5 days on 2 off
and you can run it for about 10-12 weeks then take about 4 weeks off and then you can start again.

I've used one that was mentioned Isa-Test which wasn't bad but looking at the profile of Alphamax I like Alpha but
I recommend DTHC from experience.:)
Alphamax will likely be your best option for a testosterone booster for several reasons.

Alphamax will help to boost Free Testosterone and Total Testosterone through the combination of 3,4-Divanil and L-DOPA. Divanill we have dosed at a full 1400mg and L-DOPA we used a 98% extract providing 300mg per day!

Alphamax also contains a full 75mg Arimistane, which will help to control estrogen and produce a leaner/harder physique, as well Arimistane may have a potential effect on controlling cortisol, a catabolic hormone release due to stress.

Last but not least we have a full 50mg of 95% Forksolin, clinically proven to increase lean body mass and decrease fat mass. This ingredient standalone generally sells for nearly the same price as 1 bottle of Alphamax. To round it out we have a full 4000iu Vitamin D3 per day as well as 120mg ZMA!

Honestly for what Alphamax provides ie. quality of ingredients and full dosing, at the price its offered, its VERY hard to beat!
If you would like to try Alphamax, we have it for $25.99 after you use code koi1214 for $5.00 off you order.
https://www.tgbsupplements.com/p-15565-performax-labs-alphamax.aspx

xhrr

Awards
are you using bioforge v3 or just solo?
I take jarrows sensoril and primavie solo. I don't see a reason to cycle these. I could if EL was included but these two ingredients do it all and I've never seen a decrease in effectiveness regardless of cycle length. Now I haven't taken a blood test to see if my test went down, up, or returned to baseline via negative feedback loops but I still notice all the other benefits such as increased energy, improved mood, joints feel better, tangible differences in strength as well as endurance and libido is up.

alfeer

alfeer

Awards
Hi
The guys from Tgb suppliments recommended King Pin... It was amazing, got the whole deal, libido up the roof, strength, kept the fat gain at bay and above all the aggression.
The only down side was the fact that it's 3 pills a day after food. So you'll need to have it with you at all time. I forgot it a couple of times but then kept a bottle in the bag.
Was on it for 2 months. After stopping it I could defently feel the difference.
I'm going back again in 3 weeks for another 2 month run!

ddfox

ddfox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I take jarrows sensoril and primavie solo. I don't see a reason to cycle these. I could if EL was included but these two ingredients do it all and I've never seen a decrease in effectiveness regardless of cycle length. Now I haven't taken a blood test to see if my test went down, up, or returned to baseline via negative feedback loops but I still notice all the other benefits such as increased energy, improved mood, joints feel better, tangible differences in strength as well as endurance and libido is up.
I was looking at both those Jarrow products. Can they be run pretty much with all other supplements? Currently on 20mg Ostabol & will be doing Viron, HPTA, & Formestane as PCT. Then Xgels & Myosynergy.

I enjoyed Test Factor Advanced which I believe uses Primavie.

Thx

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Viron-
Increases free test
Promotes erection
Reduces SHBG
Improves sexual performance
Mood elevation

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hi
The guys from Tgb suppliments recommended King Pin... It was amazing, got the whole deal, libido up the roof, strength, kept the fat gain at bay and above all the aggression.
The only down side was the fact that it's 3 pills a day after food. So you'll need to have it with you at all time. I forgot it a couple of times but then kept a bottle in the bag.
Was on it for 2 months. After stopping it I could defently feel the difference.
I'm going back again in 3 weeks for another 2 month run!
We have King Pin for $34.99 when you use code koi1214 for $5.00 off.
https://www.tgbsupplements.com/p-13520-iron-forged-nutrition-kingpin.aspx

Viron-
Increases free test
Promotes erection
Reduces SHBG
Improves sexual performance
Mood elevation
Viron is $33.99 when you use code koi1214 for $5.00 off.
https://www.tgbsupplements.com/p-13865-black-lion-research-viron.aspx

xhrr

Awards
I was looking at both those Jarrow products. Can they be run pretty much with all other supplements? Currently on 20mg Ostabol & will be doing Viron, HPTA, & Formestane as PCT. Then Xgels & Myosynergy. I enjoyed Test Factor Advanced which I believe uses Primavie. Thx
Absolutely. I would wait until coming off Osta to add them however. I don't run them during cycles.

clayboy_123

Awards
so which is the strongest kingpin, viron, or alphamax or other?

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
That will be people personal opinoin so you wont get an exact answer on the strongest. What i would do is check out the reviews and see which interest you the most.

For example there has been 3 logs of Alphamax that recently finished and you can check out there final reviews.

Mark_ put on about 10lbs, added half an inch to his arms and 1 and 1/2 inches to his legs, all in 25 days and while looking leaner and feeling harder.

Frank22 who reps for another company added 8lbs in 4 weeks, leaned out and added significant strength to his main lifts, hitting all time PRs

TheSolution, a highly respected member on here and many other boards, added 5lbs in 1 bottle, and stayed very very lean, if you see his pictures you'll know what i mean when i say it was a lean 5lb gain for sure!

Ill grab the links so you can check em out!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Not to hijack thread but has any tried that AEN ape?
Seen a a lot of reviews around, they were mixed. Just curious about some AM feedback....

HardEarned

HardEarned

Awards
My favorite all in one test booster is Diesel Test Hardcore aka Grande Bolas. Unfortunately its almost always sold out everywhere. Nutraplanet has it right now I think.

But personally I just piece together all the ingredients myself when I wanna boost test. Bulk Tribulus 1,200mg a day at 80% saponins, Tongkat Ali 400mg a day, Ginseng gram or two a day, Avena Sativa, Muriama Puama, Boron, DAA 3g a day, and Horney Goat Weed.

HardEarned

HardEarned

Awards
I don't have any respect for ds and won't support them so I would say isa-test (even though biogro is a joke)
Stack Activate with another test booster. Good idea! No test booster can have every test boosting ingredient. Its cool to stack them. I heard Isa Test is weak. I personally think T Bomb II is okay. Diesel Test Hardcore is the best, but its always sold out. I'd stack Tbomb II, with Activate Extreme, and get some Bulk DAA and take the DAA at 3g a day for the first 2 weeks only.

Stacking all three should yield big time test!

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just to go off of these both

-Anything that is going to raise normal testosterone will need to be cycled eventually. How long you can take it for? I don't think anyone knows. In fact, I saw a study recently (case study, n=1) where a man took 50mg clomid for 6 months and homeostasis never seemed to catch up to the increase in T it was giving. He even lowered to 25mg and it was still effective. after another month, then the study ended. I am sure how fast your body catches up and builds a 'tolerance' is both user specific and mechanism specific

-The ingredients xhrr recommended are best for year-round use. Primavie in particular will likely only increase testosterone in infertile men though. That is what the study is done on, and that is what the mechanism would suggest as well. It basically acts as an antioxidant. But regardless, solid staple

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
stack some ape with ironchamp hpta....whose got the biggest balls of them all!!!!

Yeah I got some APE, what did you notice from it?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yeah I got some APE, what did you notice from it?
leaner...nice mood increase...libido boost...endurance and maybe some strength due to motivation. stack it with ironchamp HPTA and those results multiply.

testofen
fadogia
bulbine
long jack
glycocarn
and other goodies!!!

HardEarned

HardEarned

Awards
long jack is essential

HardEarned

HardEarned

Awards
Every test booster should be cycled off, at least to maintain sensitivity to the ingredients.

I personally like Diesel Test Hardcore! Or I'll piece together my own test booster and buy all the raw materials myself.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Alphamax is great. I can't take it due to the arimistane though. Tried DTHC and DTPC several years ago and they didn't do jack squat. I've had success with plain DAA and also Usp Labs Test Powder always worked great for me.

HardEarned

HardEarned

Awards
Alphamax is great. I can't take it due to the arimistane though. Tried DTHC and DTPC several years ago and they didn't do jack squat. I've had success with plain DAA and also Usp Labs Test Powder always worked great for me.
Nice. Yeah I feel DAA too. The biggest test boost I ever felt was when I was taking clomid, 6,000mg of tribulus at 20% saponins, 500mg of long jack, and 3g of DAA per day. My balls were so huge and my sex drive was through the roof! Not to mention I had maybe triple or quadruple the normal semen volume.

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This is a perfect example how some products work for some and not for others. I've tried DAA 5 different times from
reputable companies and I've tried Test Powder also and I really didn't get much at all from DAA but DTHC works for me
ALL THE TIME!!!!

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
This is a perfect example how some products work for some and not for others. I've tried DAA 5 different times from
reputable companies and I've tried Test Powder also and I really didn't get much at all from DAA but DTHC works for me
ALL THE TIME!!!!
But you kept going back for more :D

:p

Aclark109

Aclark109

Awards
A combination of DAA/Endo/T-Force and throw in some Reboot for control

A little natty cocktail if you will - pun intended

HardEarned

HardEarned

Awards
Remember that old T-911 by LG? It was sublingual.

I didn't feel the effects of higher testosterone like increased sex drive but, that **** got me huge! It must have got banned! And I'm speaking of the original formula. The name of the molecular structure had andro in there somewhere.

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
But you kept going back for more :D

:p
Yeah cause everyone kept swearing how good DAA was and it wasn't expensive so I wanted to really test it
out before I wrote it off as a supplement that just doesn't work for me. First I tried Primaforce powder, then SNS caps
which is the only supplement that I tried from them that didn't work for me, then AI Sports Powder, then USP Labs Test
Powder, which worked very well for a friend of mine, and then the last one was S.A.N. Free-T which didn't do anything
for me. So know when I see a co. rave about their new T- Booster and the first ingredient is DAA I just move right along.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Yeah cause everyone kept swearing how good DAA was and it wasn't expensive so I wanted to really test it
out before I wrote it off as a supplement that just doesn't work for me. First I tried Primaforce powder, then SNS caps
which is the only supplement that I tried from them that didn't work for me, then AI Sports Powder, then USP Labs Test
Powder, which worked very well for a friend of mine, and then the last one was S.A.N. Free-T which didn't do anything
for me. So know when I see a co. rave about their new T- Booster and the first ingredient is DAA I just move right along.
I was just messing.

Endosurge turbo and inhibit E will have your libido and mood through the roof

pcarzola

Awards
mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was just messing.

Endosurge turbo and inhibit E will have your libido and mood through the roof
This^^. I just finished up a bottle of Inhibit-E and had great treat nothing results. Mixing it with a test booster would work wonders.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This^^. I just finished up a bottle of Inhibit-E and had great treat nothing results. Mixing it with a test booster would work wonders.
MM what did you notice off your inhibit e run? One or two bottles?