My next stack

I

ironkill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Im looking to run the following. Would like any input please. This is for a bulk period.

OSTAR1NE
By: Olympus Labs

STR3NGTH
By: Olympus Labs

Magnitropin

S

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards
magnitropin is great for bulking. increased appetite and weight gain is commonly reported as well as staying leaner even when taking in a larger surplus.

Mag is also all natural and won't require a PCT

cumminslifter money0351 and jmyers are running logs on it now, the latter two love it. booneman77 ran a log and saw awesome results in just 24 days. if you wanna PM i know where you can get a good deal on Mag

K

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
magnitropin is great for bulking. increased appetite and weight gain is commonly reported as well as staying leaner even when taking in a larger surplus.

Mag is also all natural and won't require a PCT

cumminslifter money0351 and jmyers are running logs on it now, the latter two love it. booneman77 ran a log and saw awesome results in just 24 days. if you wanna PM i know where you can get a good deal on Mag
Too lazy to look up the threads, link them for my lazy arse! :p

frankz2

frankz2

Awards
While they can all be used together, I would run a bulk with the magnitropin and STR3NGTH and save the Osta for a cut/recomp as that is when you can maximize its effectiveness.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think it's a sweet looking stack. Be sure you have a pct lined up for the Ostar1ne. The Str3ngth and Magnitropin should really shine in a bulk. And the Osta will aid in some lean mass.

B

bobbybondmo

Banned
Awards
Is magnitropin the same as Folidrone, OL EPIC etc?

blacklac

blacklac

Awards
While they can all be used together, I would run a bulk with the magnitropin and STR3NGTH and save the Osta for a cut/recomp as that is when you can maximize its effectiveness.

I agree. Osta shines in a cut.

I

ironkill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I agree. Osta shines in a cut.

Thanks for all the input. I greatly appreciate it. I will stick to the magnitropin and Stre3gth as you suggest. As far as PCT which would be the best choice of the following?

ELIM1NATE
SUP3R PCT
PCT Revolution Black
Elimistane

S

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards
Thanks for all the input. I greatly appreciate it. I will stick to the magnitropin and Stre3gth as you suggest. As far as PCT which would be the best choice of the following?

ELIM1NATE
SUP3R PCT
PCT Revolution Black
Elimistane
They don't require pct they're all natural

frankz2

frankz2

Awards
The Str3ngth and magnitropin don't, but the Osta does. Before you run it make sure you, at the very least, have an OTC PCT, if not a SERM.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J Supplements 19
B Anabolics 4
barische Supplements 102
dixonk Weight Loss 7
dixonk Weight Loss 7