AnaBeta Elite vs. Erase Pro

CameronCu

Awards
Hey, guys! just curious about some of the PES supplements. I've read a ton of great reviews and wanted to give it a shot. I'm currently 11 weeks out from my first teen physique show, and was looking to put just a few more solid pounds of lean mass before shedding some weight. So my general question, would AnaBeta Elite be beneficial for me? and if so, should I follow it with Erase Pro to help me get a lean/dry look? Or would stacking them be my best bet? I'm mostly worried for side affects. (if there truly are any) Thanks for all of the input! I'll put a picture of my current physique so you somewhat have an idea of where I'm at physically.. (only have a progress picture on hand, sorry!)

stats: 5'11, 181 ibs.

Attachments

CameronCu

Awards
Thank you, lean engineer! really helps out. I appreciate the response.. I'm assuming I shouldn't really need to worry about any rebound affects after Erase and/or AnaBeta, correct? I've done my fair share of research on the two products, but just for reassurance..

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I saw you mention teen, are you 18 or above?

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
AnaBeta Elite and Erase Pro are both solid options. I've personally used them during contest preps and plan to again soon. I'd start ABE asap and run it for 8 weeks. Erase Pro, I'd start around 8 weeks out and run for 8 weeks as well. You may want to consider adding Forskolin-95 after stopping ABE as well, which would give you a good 10-11 week run with forskolin (ABE contains forskolin as well). Don't spend too long trying to add more weight, as the extra size won't mean much if your conditioning isn't on point.

As far as sides/rebound effects, you don't need to worry. You might not be feeling your best as you approach stage condition, but that should be expected regardless of supplementation.