Need a new Protein

madripper32

madripper32

Awards
  • Established
Am lactose intolerant and have been using AI sport's NOWHEY, I really like it but chocolate is the key one that sounds appealing to me. Anyone else know of a good plant based powder with more flavor options ?

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Am lactose intolerant and have been using AI sport's NOWHEY, I really like it but chocolate is the key one that sounds appealing to me. Anyone else know of a good plant based powder with more flavor options ?
Check out muscle egg.com or buy pasteurized whites at the grocery and some sugar free Hershey's syrup. Whole foods >powder. Drinking whites is a great option.

money0351

money0351

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I like SAN raw fusion. It's a blended vegan protein that's hypo allergenic, does not use artificial sweeteners, and tastes pretty good. They have supposedly made the amino profile as close to whey as possible

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I like SAN raw fusion. It's a blended vegan protein that's hypo allergenic, does not use artificial sweeteners, and tastes pretty good. They have supposedly made the amino profile as close to whey as possible
It actually is pretty decent. At least from what I remember.

avega17

Awards
  • Established
SAN would be a good choice. I have a friend that has lactose issues as well and PES Select does not bother him
second this: I have lactose issues and PES Select does not affect me at all.

madripper32

madripper32

Awards
  • Established
Thanks a lot !! I'll have to give them a shot.

madripper32

madripper32

Awards
  • Established
One moe question, how bad is you guys intolerance mine is so bad with whey that my throat constricts and it becomes hard to swallow.

money0351

money0351

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Select is my go to protein but I do not have issues with lactose. Because it is a MPI and WPC, I didn't recommend it to you. But if you are willing to try it, it has less than a gram of sugar (lactose is a sugar) and the taste is top quality

carmaf

carmaf

Awards
  • Established
One moe question, how bad is you guys intolerance mine is so bad with whey that my throat constricts and it becomes hard to swallow.
Oh ****, then maybe Select won't be for you then.

avega17

Awards
  • Established
I have never been this bad. typically liquid dairy gives me the runs and may bloat me up, but that's about it. I do not have problems with other forms of dairy.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I used a sample of SAN Raw Fusion, I thought it was pretty good.

madripper32

madripper32

Awards
  • Established
Decided to go with raw fusion, they had a buy 2lbs get 1lb free on that other BB website

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Check out VEGA

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
That's not lactose intolerance. It sounds like you have a milk allergy. I am lactose intolerant and can't eat ice cream without ending up with severe stomach cramps, but drink PES Select everyday with no issue. If you're experiencing a constricting throat from milk-based proteins, I would not recommend Select.

rugger48

rugger48

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
That's not lactose intolerance. It sounds like you have a milk allergy. I am lactose intolerant and can't eat ice cream without ending up with severe stomach cramps, but drink PES Select everyday with no issue. If you're experiencing a constricting throat from milk-based proteins, I would not recommend Select.

Yep