so now what

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
So now that PHs are gone is there anything thats actually helpfull to promote actual muscle building

HBCDs amazing dont count since its nutrition

EAAs again nutrition

GDAs well these are staples for me

Laxogenin yup good stuff but is that it?

Aside from gear i dont want gear and hgh insulin responses im talking natural only.

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
All of our products are still available! We have ph's and non hormonal. :)

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So now that PHs are gone is there anything thats actually helpfull to promote actual muscle building

EAAs again nutrition

Aside from gear i dont want gear and hgh insulin responses im talking natural only.

X-gels!

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Anabeta elite is still one of the best products on the market for lean muscle gain. It is also very useful in a stack with ArA. I think with the lack of PHs, the market will focus even more on products like Anabeta elite. I.e. herbals that increase lean muscle mass naturally.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Anabeta elite is still one of the best products on the market for lean muscle gain. It is also very useful in a stack with ArA. I think with the lack of PHs, the market will focus even more on products like Anabeta elite. I.e. herbals that increase lean muscle mass naturally.
Yep i think more ppl will be going toward natural anabolics.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Alphamax is a great product that can be stacked with several other products. Alphamax is versatile too, it can be used as part of a bulk, cut, or even a recomp. It has an open label so users know how much of each ingredient they are getting. Some of the key highlights are:

3,4 Divinylltetrahydrofuran naturally occurring in Uritca Doicia. Its unique ability to inhibit SHBG leads to dramatically increased Free Tesosterone levels.

Mucana Pruriens has been shown to increase LH leading to increased testosterone levels. More total testosterone also means you’ll be getting an even higher level Free Testosterone through the synergism of Urtica Dioica

Arimistane is believed to help control Cortisol levels and by altering both the T:E and T:C ratios Arimistane will allow for a more favorable (anabolic) environment conducive to muscle growth and lean body composition.

Forskolin has been shown to increase cAMP levels, a molecule important for initiating a cascade of crucial effects in the body, namely its role in hormone regulation. Forskolin is widely known for its ability to simultaneously increase lean body mass while decreasing fat mass.

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
I guess i should have posted no test booster recomendations. I forgot about anabeta i used that long time ago back when i was just a lil guy it helped quite a bit seemed to make food more beneficial. Like get more out of what you eat idk i was only like 170 back then im 250 now

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
I guess i should have posted no test booster recomendations. I forgot about anabeta i used that long time ago back when i was just a lil guy it helped quite a bit seemed to make food more beneficial. Like get more out of what you eat idk i was only like 170 back then im 250 now
ARA is pretty legit. That epicatechin stuff is supposed to be great but I've never touched it. Not a huge fan of anebeta. Gives me the squirts. Creatine is my only staple aside from bcaa/eaa and hbcd. Never noticed much from GDAs honestly.

Feiwong

Feiwong

Awards
  • Established
Alphamax is a great product that can be stacked with several other products. Alphamax is versatile too, it can be used as part of a bulk, cut, or even a recomp. It has an open label so users know how much of each ingredient they are getting. Some of the key highlights are:

3,4 Divinylltetrahydrofuran naturally occurring in Uritca Doicia. Its unique ability to inhibit SHBG leads to dramatically increased Free Tesosterone levels.

Mucana Pruriens has been shown to increase LH leading to increased testosterone levels. More total testosterone also means you’ll be getting an even higher level Free Testosterone through the synergism of Urtica Dioica

Arimistane is believed to help control Cortisol levels and by altering both the T:E and T:C ratios Arimistane will allow for a more favorable (anabolic) environment conducive to muscle growth and lean body composition.

Forskolin has been shown to increase cAMP levels, a molecule important for initiating a cascade of crucial effects in the body, namely its role in hormone regulation. Forskolin is widely known for its ability to simultaneously increase lean body mass while decreasing fat mass.
Is there any possibilities to have alphamax in Europe?. I'm from Italy and here some of the ingredients are not allowed. In UK at least.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
mattys4

mattys4

Awards
ARA is pretty legit. That epicatechin stuff is supposed to be great but I've never touched it. Not a huge fan of anebeta. Gives me the squirts. Creatine is my only staple aside from bcaa/eaa and hbcd. Never noticed much from GDAs honestly.
Try glycobol from AI sports its really a good product i dont use much for natural supps but this one is very good hbcds and eaas are it really for me. Im way out of the loop on natural supps aside from laxogenin wich i run year round pretty much

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Try glycobol from AI sports its really a good product i dont use much for natural supps but this one is very good hbcds and eaas are it really for me. Im way out of the loop on natural supps aside from laxogenin wich i run year round pretty much
I have glycobol... Never noticed much. Maybe we'll discuss it later on on fb or when you respond to my weekly check ins.

FleshWhistle

FleshWhistle

Awards
Is there any possibilities to have alphamax in Europe?. I'm from Italy and here some of the ingredients are not allowed. In UK at least.
Don't waste your money on it. I was told to get it by a rep and it did nothing for me. It might work on you but sadly not with me.

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
Don't waste your money on it. I was told to get it by a rep and it did nothing for me. It might work on you but sadly not with me.
No test booster is going to do anything for you

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
I have glycobol... Never noticed much. Maybe we'll discuss it later on on fb or when you respond to my weekly check ins.
Ya message me well talk i dont want to share why i use it on here but it does have alot of benefits especially preworkout

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
:) Anabeta elite is a revamped and improved version of the original anabeta product you tried out! It has a more potent Anacyclus, forskolin, Eleutherococcus, and Lodhra (which is actually synergistic with ArA). You get a nice product with anabolic effects, increased endurance, improved subtrate metabolism, fat loss, and more.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Like Synapsin said, the new AnaBeta Elite is an improved version over the original. Tons of positive feedback on here since its inception. ABE + ArA is probably the most recommended natural stack.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Running laxo now and not seeing much

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Seems to be a wide difference in opinion when it comes to Laxogenin.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Seems to be a wide difference in opinion when it comes to Laxogenin.
Upon its release and initial reviews I was recommending it to people but after many of them decided not to run it again, myself included, I changed that view quickly.

Some people swear it had effects on sweating, pump, recovery. Maybe responders are rare but for the price tag I would opt for other options personally

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

EAAs again nutrition

Ara is incredible Matt

There's a lot within this category that can even aid anabolic use

Natty wise I'd use:

Anabeta elite
X factor
Mass 550
Myosynergy
Phosphatidic acid

All these are great ingredients

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Follidrone (-epi)
ARA

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ara is incredible Matt

There's a lot within this category that can even aid anabolic use

Natty wise I'd use:

Anabeta elite
X factor
Mass 550
Myosynergy
Phosphatidic acid

All these are great ingredients
Ingredients if interest for you Matt

Forskolin
Phospatidic acid
Epicatechin
Maslinic acid
Laxigenin
Arachidonic acid

These will all aid protein synthesis to a degree

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
Ingredients if interest for you Matt

Forskolin
Phospatidic acid
Epicatechin
Maslinic acid
Laxigenin
Arachidonic acid

These will all aid protein synthesis to a degree
Excatly what i was looking for man thank you

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
Upon its release and initial reviews I was recommending it to people but after many of them decided not to run it again, myself included, I changed that view quickly.

Some people swear it had effects on sweating, pump, recovery. Maybe responders are rare but for the price tag I would opt for other options personally
Lots of companies produce ****ty quality laxogenin i think that is a major contributing factor. that and people expecting too much from natural supplements. Even a one pound gain plus one or two new PRs in 4-8 weeks is a win in my book.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Laxogenin seems to be more of a recovery agent than an actual anabolic from what I've read. Although allowing you to train more frequently is a benefit though...

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Lots of companies produce ****ty quality laxogenin i think that is a major contributing factor. that and people expecting too much from natural supplements. Even a one pound gain plus one or two new PRs in 4-8 weeks is a win in my book.
Agreed, even just workout performance or recovery benefits are worth it from natural supplements

Have you had good laxo results from a particular product?

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
Agreed, even just workout performance or recovery benefits are worth it from natural supplements

Have you had good laxo results from a particular product?
Right and laxogenin proven to increase protein synthesis wich is ultimately what we want just tip the muscle protein turnover scale towards synthesis rather then breakdown.

Ya i have but im also sponsored so i cant be trusted. I use Xcelsportsnutrition brand "natural strength" you get 90 caps that have 70mgs laxogenin per cap. But one version "natural strength M1" also has ecdysterone and 7-keto wich is what ive been using lately and its very good.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Right and laxogenin proven to increase protein synthesis wich is ultimately what we want just tip the muscle protein turnover scale towards synthesis rather then breakdown.

Ya i have but im also sponsored so i cant be trusted. I use Xcelsportsnutrition brand "natural strength" you get 90 caps that have 70mgs laxogenin per cap. But one version "natural strength M1" also has ecdysterone and 7-keto wich is what ive been using lately and its very good.
What's your laxogenin dosing scheme?

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
What's your laxogenin dosing scheme?
Huh? What do you mean i just take 3 caps a day like the bottle says lol im not sure what your askinv

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Huh? What do you mean i just take 3 caps a day like the bottle says lol im not sure what your askinv
Oh, I mean, do you specifically try to dose it pre-workout, post-workout, with food, without food, etc.

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
Oh, I mean, do you specifically try to dose it pre-workout, post-workout, with food, without food, etc.
No i just take it when i remember as with almost everything i dont think it matters much.

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Right and laxogenin proven to increase protein synthesis wich is ultimately what we want just tip the muscle protein turnover scale towards synthesis rather then breakdown. Ya i have but im also sponsored so i cant be trusted. I use Xcelsportsnutrition brand "natural strength" you get 90 caps that have 70mgs laxogenin per cap. But one version "natural strength M1" also has ecdysterone and 7-keto wich is what ive been using lately and its very good.
High dose ecdy is great GDA

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
High dose ecdy is great GDA
I dont know whats a high dose but there 210mgs per day in there.
GDAs are very underrated. Staples in my house. Aything to increase insulin sensitivity...recompadrol....should be used daily.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
X-Factor has long been the prohormone alternative, in all of these years nothing more effective has surfaced.

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
If you think laxogenin is beneficial, Anabeta elite will melt your mind :D
Have used anabeta multiple times i have opposite feelings you have. Laxo far more beneficial then anabeta but just my opinion

blacklac

blacklac

Awards
johnnyp

johnnyp

Awards
  • Established
Has there been any studies of laxogenin done on humans? Or any done in the past 20 years?