AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am running out of Gut Health and I cannot seem to find it anywhere. Does anyone have a good product that I can use in place of it? I have been using Hut Health for a long time so I'm not up to date with products that are similar and cost effective.

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards
I am running out of Gut Health and I cannot seem to find it anywhere. Does anyone have a good product that I can use in place of it? I have been using Hut Health for a long time so I'm not up to date with products that are similar and cost effective.
im using swanson's ultimate probiotic. they have sales like everyday lol, i got 4 for pretty cheap, maybe $35

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
im using swanson's ultimate probiotic. they have sales like everyday lol, i got 4 for pretty cheap, maybe $35
I don't like buying supps off Amazon,

Gut health is in stock at Amazon bro. 28 bucks
I have used a Swanson one in the past, but felt like it didn't keep me as regular as gut health. Digestion also seemed a little better on gut health.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I believe either @Distilled Water or breezy11 was using something different. Thinking it was dw but I forget what it was. It's in their combo thread somewhere.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I believe either @Distilled Water or breezy11 was using something different. Thinking it was dw but I forget what it was. It's in their combo thread somewhere.
I use Primal Defense "Ultra". There's a regular Primal Defense as well, which costs less and is still a solid product.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Do you guys take the full 3caps/day or less?

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've read on a few forums of people getting burned. I never looked into it. I don't know if it is individual selling or an actual store.

Will look into Primal Defense.

As far as NOW goes, they have about 7 or 8 different gut supps. Does anyone have any experience with any of their get supplements?

louisaboy

Awards
  • Established
I've read on a few forums of people getting burned. I never looked into it. I don't know if it is individual selling or an actual store.

Will look into Primal Defense.

As far as NOW goes, they have about 7 or 8 different gut supps. Does anyone have any experience with any of their get supplements?
There is a Gut supplement made by MTS Nutrition(Marc Lobliner). Its called Machine Uptake. Its a chocolate wafer. 19.99 for 60 Wafers

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Do you guys take the full 3caps/day or less?
I normally use 3 caps per day. I've tried using 2, but there was a noticeable difference.

What's the difference between the ultra and the regular primal defense?
I think the main difference is a couple of strains. I'd have to check the labels to be sure.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I found Gut Health, at a good price, but went a different route. Thanks for all the suggestions guys!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I found Gut Health, at a good price, but went a different route. Thanks for all the suggestions guys!
where at? I'm hunting as well ha. Pm me

avega17

Awards
  • Established
I normally use 3 caps per day. I've tried using 2, but there was a noticeable difference. I think the main difference is a couple of strains. I'd have to check the labels to be sure.
Let me know. And what did you see between 3 vs 2? Regularity or something else?

ahh123

ahh123

Awards
  • Established
I use Primal Defense "Ultra". There's a regular Primal Defense as well, which costs less and is still a solid product.
I'm using now pretty much a year long of Garden Of Life Primal Defense Ultra which is great - I just take 1 cap daily works good for me especially on trips no problem with diarrhoea.

If I bump to 2 caps daily I can feel it makes me light constipated so 1 cap is enough for me.

This with their Perfect Food Raw for organic vegetables that also comes in caps is my staple now when I go on few weeks trips or just for general health.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Let me know. And what did you see between 3 vs 2? Regularity or something else?
I'm using now pretty much a year long of Garden Of Life Primal Defense Ultra which is great - I just take 1 cap daily works good for me especially on trips no problem with diarrhoea.

If I bump to 2 caps daily I can feel it makes me light constipated so 1 cap is enough for me.

This with their Perfect Food Raw for organic vegetables that also comes in caps is my staple now when I go on few weeks trips or just for general health.
The quality of my bowel movements is best at 3 caps.

Their Omega-Zyme Ultra has been a staple for me lately as well.