Phenibut extreme dosage experiments

Mad Science

Mad Science

Awards
Been researching Phenibut in regards to weight training and general physique. Empirically, I've noticed several interesting things among them are as follows:

-Increased sex drive
-Increased strength
-Decreased exercise endurance
-Increased sexual endurance
-Increased blood sugar readings
-Extreme transient hypertrophy
-Swollen urethra
-Sore joints
-Exasperates sleeping disorders and/or epilepsy (much like a benzo)

Coming down elicits an increase in sensitivity to scent at one stage but congestion at another. Depression and anxiety (of course) but also increased aggression. Probably due to fluctuating serotonin levels. If I think of more I'll post. Enjoy.

uforce

uforce

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
are you actually taking this at extreme dosages? or just posting what you find online, in relation to high dosages?

i always thought phenibut was something you didn't want to mess with.

Skigazzi

Skigazzi

Awards
  • Established
The only good thing about phenibut is the day after your first multi gram dose, best mood I've ever been in, but it never ever does that again.

All in all, IMO stay away from it.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The only good thing about phenibut is the day after your first multi gram dose, best mood I've ever been in, but it never ever does that again. All in all, IMO stay away from it.
I take a product called G8 by Finaflex w phenibut 1-2 x per week and always effects me like this. Taken before bed, the next day I feel amazing. The key is to use in moderation.... Not good for addictive personalities

uforce

uforce

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
The only good thing about phenibut is the day after your first multi gram dose, best mood I've ever been in, but it never ever does that again.

All in all, IMO stay away from it.
Skigazzi, you're alive!!! you have some really old posts on bb.com that i come across from time to time. didn't think you were active in any forums. nice to see you. :)

tempted to try at 2x a week. but, then again, probably should steer clear. :-|

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The hangovers one gets from higher dosages of phenibut, not fun.

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The hangovers one gets from higher dosages of phenibut, not fun.
Exactly this. It's funny the almost even split between terrible hangovers and feeling great the next day.

Anyway, I dose on the higher side about once a month, when I go out with the guys, since I don't drink.

What is an extreme dossge anyway? I've used up to 4 grams on occasion, but don't suggest this for anyone else.

Mad Science

Mad Science

Awards
I've come to the same conclusion, but after 10 yrs of "experimentation"...well. Last summer, I dosed by the table spoon. ~14g 3x per. Walking turned me on, and I would go +1 hr. I dropped 15lbs while maintaining or gaining strength. Never seen anything like sans androgens. I think it effected my pancreas, messing with my ability to metabolize fat. Just a theory. Anyway, it is evil, but interesting.

Mad Science

Mad Science

Awards
are you actually taking this at extreme dosages? or just posting what you find online, in relation to high dosages?

i always thought phenibut was something you didn't want to mess with.
I've done +36 g in a day. Mega dosing is a terrible idea and I'm not promoting doing so. Just sharing some data..

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Exactly this. It's funny the almost even split between terrible hangovers and feeling great the next day.

Anyway, I dose on the higher side about once a month, when I go out with the guys, since I don't drink.

What is an extreme dossge anyway? I've used up to 4 grams on occasion, but don't suggest this for anyone else.
Even 1 gram gives me a hangover the next day. This issue goes away after I use it consistently at that dosage for a few nights though.

Skigazzi

Skigazzi

Awards
  • Established
Skigazzi, you're alive!!! you have some really old posts on bb.com that i come across from time to time. didn't think you were active in any forums. nice to see you. :)

tempted to try at 2x a week. but, then again, probably should steer clear. :-|
I aint dead...yet...Once the old mind and muscle crowd moved on and forums became less open and more just a bunch of reps replying with "hey man we have a product .....", it got old...I still read here, but don't post much because I'm a bit removed now from the sciencey stuff (kids do that :) ). The AMF discussion sucked me back in this weekend, I even made my 1st post in 8 years on TL forums yesterday.

Phenibut I think is great if you need a great 10 hours of sleep and don't need to be sharp until after noon the next day, but tolerance is a huge issue, and I think it just loses its luster after a number of uses. I've used it alone, in sleep formulas...it has a place, but a very narrow one.

MaDmaN

MaDmaN

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Phenibut is a fantastic supplement used properly..I take 1-1/2 gram one a week generally Sunday afternoon and I wake up feeling fully refreshed on Monday.

JJB1

JJB1

Awards
Phenibut is a fantastic supplement used properly..I take 1-1/2 gram one a week generally Sunday afternoon and I wake up feeling fully refreshed on Monday.
I'd like to try this. It sounds like a reasonable experiment at this dose once a week. I haven't tried phenibut yet.

snu22

snu22

Awards
I'd like to try this. It sounds like a reasonable experiment at this dose once a week. I haven't tried phenibut yet.

Same here man - had always wanted to try Phenibut but never took the plunge...that is, until I found the 6-cap sample pack of SNS Phenibut on Nutra!! Came with 6 caps at 500mg per cap. Took 2 caps one night a couple hours before bed, and while I didn't feel anything at all that night, I had the most vivid and colorful dreams I've ever had and woke up feeling awesome the next day. Best way to describe the morning after feeling is just refreshed - alert, awake, and happy. Haven't dosed it again yet but probably will sometime in the next few weeks.

The sample pack is definitely the way to go if you are looking to get your toes wet with Phenibut.

MaDmaN

MaDmaN

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I have taken every supplement dating back to glandular remember those bovine, kidney ect..Phenibut is the only one that exceeded my expectations in terms of effectiveness, I put it right up there with Ativan benzo but natural...

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have taken every supplement dating back to glandular remember those bovine, kidney ect..Phenibut is the only one that exceeded my expectations in terms of effectiveness, I put it right up there with Ativan benzo but natural...
Phenibut is good stuff but it's not that good!

MaDmaN

MaDmaN

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Phenibut is good stuff but it's not that good!

This is my experience, not everyone will have the same result but I have taken Ativan and no longer have to but the Phenibut did a better job at relieving anxiety.

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Glad to hear it has worked so well for you

Mad Science

Mad Science

Awards
Sounds like a retarded "experiment". What's next an experiment mega-dosing acetaminophen?
Was waiting for one like this. And Edison eletrocuted an elephant to display dangers of ac. No not half of your favorite band that you and your swole brahs lift to reliving exagerated " big fish" stories of old football memories. I don't recommend but tell the dangers.

Mad Science

Mad Science

Awards
Sounds like a retarded "experiment". What's next an experiment mega-dosing acetaminophen?
That what the mindless said about Dr. Leary. This was overseen by a licensed medical professional.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
its a powerful drug....

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I aint dead...yet...Once the old mind and muscle crowd moved on and forums became less open and more just a bunch of reps replying with "hey man we have a product .....", it got old...I still read here, but don't post much because I'm a bit removed now from the sciencey stuff (kids do that :) ). The AMF discussion sucked me back in this weekend, I even made my 1st post in 8 years on TL forums yesterday.

Phenibut I think is great if you need a great 10 hours of sleep and don't need to be sharp until after noon the next day, but tolerance is a huge issue, and I think it just loses its luster after a number of uses. I've used it alone, in sleep formulas...it has a place, but a very narrow one.
Hmm, I think we have the perfect product for your quandary - look into SNS Growth Factor XT!!!!

:p

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Took phenibut several times and didnt feel a thing From it even at 1.5g it didnt do anything

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Took phenibut several times and didnt feel a thing From it even at 1.5g it didnt do anything
That's bizarre, it's one of the few things that you pretty much feel pretty acutely.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Phenibut is nice to use once in a while, but mega dosing it then claiming it's a miracle workout/fat loss drug. LMAO ok.

alland

alland

Awards
I went to the ER because i could not stop throwing up for 12 hours and was severely dehydrated and dizzy. i took around 40g. must be a lightweight. first post win

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I went to the ER because i could not stop throwing up for 12 hours and was severely dehydrated and dizzy. i took around 40g. must be a lightweight. first post win
LMAO. Can't tell if you're being serious because I didn't know anyone could be that retarded.

alland

alland

Awards
i wish i wasnt serious. i made a mistake on the math with primaforce phenibut. I had misplaced the scoop that came with. it was not one of my finer moments in life. ha ha

Mad Science

Mad Science

Awards
Phenibut is nice to use once in a while, but mega dosing it then claiming it's a miracle workout/fat loss drug. LMAO ok.
Not what I'm saying. I'm saying that in high dosages it elicits a variety of other effects. These dosages are not realistic for extended usage, but for something with such a low toxicity, and high efficacy...it's interesting. That's it.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 56
tyga tyga Supplements 16
RIPDanDuchaine Supplements 18
brofessorx Supplements 9
Supplements 7