What to Run after ABE+ArA cycle, Follidrone and.....

bennoes

bennoes

Awards
Ive just started my 8 week ABE and Ara X Factor OG cycle. Im on a bulk and have finished my 4 pct for my Halo/DMZ cycle, kept 7 of the 9kg gained so im hoping to continue my bulk for the next 6 months. Im thinking of going on a (-)Epicatechin supplement after this current cycle, and just wondering what you guys would recommend to stack with it. Im planning to use a new supplement called AnaFuse by Vital Labs to be exact. It has (HICA), -(-*)Epicatechin and 5a-hydroxy-laxogenin. Im currently 6'3 210lbs, hoping to bulk to a 230ish within 6-8 months then cut in time for Summer in Australia! I plan on doing the Anafuse for 8-12 weeks, what do you think is best?

Last edited:
Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
Thankyou sir for your input. If Viron is primarily a test booster, do you think AlphaMax would be a better choice?
Bennoes I posted in your other thread about AlphaMax and broke down it's ingredients for you and what they do. But get this thanks to koi1214 you can get AlphaMax 5$ off at tgbsupplements

If you would like to try Alphamax, we have it for $25.99 after you use code koi1214 for $5.00 off you order
https://www.tgbsupplements.com/p-15565-performax-labs-alphamax.aspx
this is one of the cheapest prices you will find it around at.

Is a better choice if you want to bulk/recomp
thank you for the AlphaMax mention! Feiwong is completely right, Viron is a dedicated tbooster which will help with just that, boost your t levels. It's an excellent product and very well formulated. AlphaMax on the other hand will help you recomp a lot more as it contains much more than just test boosting ingredient to compliment your physique. In one of the latest logs one of our members, MARK_ gained ~10lbs while staying the same bf% in one month. Gained an inch and half on legs and half an inch on arms
link to log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/261334-marks-alphamax-log.html

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
AnaFuse by Vital Labs to be exact. It has (HICA), -(-*)Epicatechin and 5a-hydroxy-laxogenin.
While anafuse looks like a great product I am not certain on the dosages. Although it is very convenient to have laxogen and an (-)epi product in one, because it's a prop blend we don't really know how much is in their of each ingredient. Looks like a days serving would yield 1500mg HICA, 200mg (-)epi, and 300mg laxogen if they use a good dosage but we never know for certain

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Just go with a break then get back on ABE + ArA... :D

Just kidding. Maybe in that time frame Build24 will be released.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
bennoes

bennoes

Awards
Just go with a break then get back on ABE + ArA... :D

Just kidding. Maybe in that time frame Build24 will be released.
Haha im actually considering having a month break after the current 8 week ABE and ArA cycle and then do another 8 week ABE ArA cycle if this current one goes well! I might Run Follidrone during the month off and then during the second ABE and ArA cycle. Ive been reading up on here and everyone swears by ArA and ABE as the elite natty cycle and if this current one goes well then i may aswell do it again!