FOLLIDRONE

Dalima

Awards
Hello, I ordered a bottle of Follidrone and it came today,
I am going to start a workout program Monday (Bigger, Leaner, Stronger)
I have not worked out in a long time (years) and well I think it's time so my question is...
1. Should I start taking the pills to feel the effect by Monday (as in start today) or should I start Monday.
2. Should I take 1 a day or two? (Not sure if my stats matter but they are 5'7 155 23% BF)
3. Morning or afternoon? does it matter?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I would take one capsule am and then another in the evening or pwo. Check it out at Strong Supplement Shop and theres a good write up about it with reviews from other ppl. You could also even pick up another bottle and run it for 8 weeks at two caps a day and that would get you good results. Hope this helps.
http://www.strongsupplementshop.com/follidrone-by-black-lion-research

Jackedjack

Jackedjack

Awards
Hello, I ordered a bottle of Follidrone and it came today, I am going to start a workout program Monday (Bigger, Leaner, Stronger) I have not worked out in a long time (years) and well I think it's time so my question is... 1. Should I start taking the pills to feel the effect by Monday (as in start today) or should I start Monday. 2. Should I take 1 a day or two? (Not sure if my stats matter but they are 5'7 155 23% BF) 3. Morning or afternoon? does it matter?
many people have success with one and because you are relatively light I would stick with one to make it last longer. Also are you on a cut? I would recommend a good fat burner if you are.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
many people have success with one and because you are relatively light I would stick with one to make it last longer. Also are you on a cut? I would recommend a good fat burner if you are.
Okay I ran right over that. If you're only 155 then I would say yea go ahead and just use one cap a day for 60 days. And If you decide to pick up a fat burner you can check out http://www.strongsupplementshop.com/top-10-fat-burners for our top ten fat burner at Strong Supplement Shop.

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I got best results when I split the doses on non workout days, and both pre workout on training days.

Dalima

Awards
Not really on a cut, My body-frame is very skinny and the only fat I really have on me is my gut area (I look like a skinny pregnant chick and think if I cut i'll just be skin and bones) but I do have a bottle of Dexaprime I have not used yet in case of that. I was thinking about using one but I have not seen very many logs with people taking one, would like to see one with results so I don't waste a bottle specially at the price it costs.

Jackedjack

Jackedjack

Awards
Not really on a cut, My body-frame is very skinny and the only fat I really have on me is my gut area (I look like a skinny pregnant chick and think if I cut i'll just be skin and bones) but I do have a bottle of Dexaprime I have not used yet in case of that. I was thinking about using one but I have not seen very many logs with people taking one, would like to see one with results so I don't waste a bottle specially at the price it costs.
Then run the two caps. I would venture to buy a gda or something along those lines, because your not cutting and don't want to gain any more body fat. Look into Recompadrol and evomuse's slintensity.

Dalima

Awards
Then run the two caps. I would venture to buy a gda or something along those lines, because your not cutting and don't want to gain any more body fat. Look into Recompadrol and evomuse's slintensity.
Sorry for being a noob. But what is a gda?

Jackedjack

Jackedjack

Awards
Sorry for being a noob. But what is a gda?
Glucose disposal agent. They help increase efficiency of insulin thus having an enhanced nutrient paritioning effect.

Jackedjack

Jackedjack

Awards
Ok gotcha, Any recommendations?[/QUOTE dsade has released his new GDA slintensity which is amazing both results and profile wise. Recompadrol seems to be a fan favorite. I believe there is a thread discussing these ill search for it in the morning

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
^ I just got a bottle in the mail today. Stoked to try but it won't be for another week or two. Heard good things though.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Run two caps 45-60 min pre workout for best results.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Run two caps 45-60 min pre workout for best results.
This.

I personally like to dose 20 min pre. Kicks in quick for me.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
When you say kicks in quick, you can actually feel it? Im asking because Im getting ready to run soon.
Yes, I felt it on the first dose. But it kicks in good around the 3rd day. You will realize the difference in the gym. I love follidrone. By far one of my fav supps.

pcarzola

Awards
Yes, I felt it on the first dose. But it kicks in good around the 3rd day. You will realize the difference in the gym. I love follidrone. By far one of my fav supps.
Sweet. Ya im gonna run folli, viron and sns inhibit e for awhile. See how dat der goes.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sweet. Ya im gonna run folli, viron and sns inhibit e for awhile. See how dat der goes.
Nice stack. How long you plan on running them? How you dosing your viron?

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hello, I ordered a bottle of Follidrone and it came today,
I am going to start a workout program Monday (Bigger, Leaner, Stronger)
I have not worked out in a long time (years) and well I think it's time so my question is...
1. Should I start taking the pills to feel the effect by Monday (as in start today) or should I start Monday.
2. Should I take 1 a day or two? (Not sure if my stats matter but they are 5'7 155 23% BF)
3. Morning or afternoon? does it matter?
Why the heck are you so concerned about supplements when you're so out of shape?

Whatever you do to change your eating habits along with physical activity will net you the results. Don't start throwing supplements in at this point, that just conditions you for the "take this and get XYZ result" mentality, which is no good because these things really should be a lifestyle change. As in you commit to the change as something you do for the rest of your life.

pcarzola

Awards
Nice stack. How long you plan on running them? How you dosing your viron?
I was going to dose the viron 1 cap first thing in the morning and 1 cap at night. Any tips? Havent ran folli or viron before.

pcarzola

Awards
I was going to dose the viron 1 cap first thing in the morning and 1 cap at night. Any tips? Havent ran folli or viron before.
And the folli pre workout, inhibit 3 caps spread out

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You got it right.

Viron 1 cap am and 1 cap before bed.

5on2 off is best.

Folli just 2 caps pre and on off days split

pcarzola

Awards
You got it right.

Viron 1 cap am and 1 cap before bed.

5on2 off is best.

Folli just 2 caps pre and on off days split
Thanks and congrats on the new gig. I was going to add in x gels too but decided ill run those later. Well see how this stack treats me.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks and congrats on the new gig. I was going to add in x gels too but decided ill run those later. Well see how this stack treats me.
Thank you.

For me I like to run xgels away from folli so I have something to get on when I get off one of them.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Seriously, I've stopped a long 7 month run of folli and restarted again with nothing less than mind blowing improvements. I swear I would stand behind this product to the end.

pcarzola

Awards
Seriously, I've stopped a long 7 month run of folli and restarted again with nothing less than mind blowing improvements. I swear I would stand behind this product to the end.
Kisaj, what were your biggest improvements after your seven moth run?

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Immediate dramatic endurance improvement that was followed after a couple weeks of steady strength increases due to being able to work harder. Definitely look full and dare I say swole. Like creatine but dry looking and not puffy. I gained about 8lbs over the first 30-35 days and it held steady throughout. About 2-3 weeks after my last dose I ended up dropping about 2-3 lbs, and that has held. I broke several PRs and then it leveled out at about 3 months with a little slower and steady strength increases, but really felt that power was so impressive. By power, I am talking about staying explosive in the later parts of my workouts and training (muay thai). At 6 months I decided I was going to finish the last bottle and take a break.

About a week after my last dose I really started to notice the endurance fade. I struggled to get in those last reps and I'd be gassed earlier with HIIT. Strength stayed about on par because I started a R/P program to keep/increase strength, but power was really lacking. It was pretty evident and pretty annoying for awhile and then I acclimated.

I had not used Folli for about 7 weeks until I just started again last week. It's just remarkable how you feel the endurance build. I won't get into any numbers but I see another fun run ahead.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Amazing kisaj. I have to give follidrone a long run very soon.

Very impressive

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'd recommend everyone start or maintain a log book when they run folli. It is interesting.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'd recommend everyone start or maintain a log book when they run folli. It is interesting.
With all those changed numbers I would suggest it as well. Hard to keep up.

pcarzola

Awards
Man thats impressive and detailed kisaj. Really looking foward to getting going. Never tried an epi product before so im looking forward to the power and endurance boost so many speak of.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, no problem. I keep all my log books so I can go back and provide info or for my own amusement.

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Immediate dramatic endurance improvement that was followed after a couple weeks of steady strength increases due to being able to work harder. Definitely look full and dare I say swole. Like creatine but dry looking and not puffy. I gained about 8lbs over the first 30-35 days and it held steady throughout. About 2-3 weeks after my last dose I ended up dropping about 2-3 lbs, and that has held. I broke several PRs and then it leveled out at about 3 months with a little slower and steady strength increases, but really felt that power was so impressive. By power, I am talking about staying explosive in the later parts of my workouts and training (muay thai). At 6 months I decided I was going to finish the last bottle and take a break.

About a week after my last dose I really started to notice the endurance fade. I struggled to get in those last reps and I'd be gassed earlier with HIIT. Strength stayed about on par because I started a R/P program to keep/increase strength, but power was really lacking. It was pretty evident and pretty annoying for awhile and then I acclimated.

I had not used Folli for about 7 weeks until I just started again last week. It's just remarkable how you feel the endurance build. I won't get into any numbers but I see another fun run ahead.
You Seem to be a mega responder.Most people i know who tried it didnt feel much from it.me myself also wasnt euphoric

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You Seem to be a mega responder.Most people i know who tried it didnt feel much from it.me myself also wasnt euphoric
Dah fuq, euphoria is now another thing that one can get off this stuff?

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am actually right on par if not lagging as most that used it. The non responders are by far in the in minority.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Some Viron users don't dose Viron pre-bed because it keeps them up at night. Many users like 1 cap am and 1 cap afternoon. Try switching it up and figure out the dosing scheme that works best for you.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
^^^ me. It is pretty energizing for me so I can't take it past mid afternoon.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Haven't had any issues pre bed.