Best, yet safe, stimulants

SoupNaziNazi

Awards
Either single ingredients or products such as preworkouts which may contain more than just stims. And pretty much by safe I just mean death will not occur so no drugs haha can't rub cocaine on my gums before the gym sadly

SoupNaziNazi

Awards
I'm a fan of 200-300mg caffeine
25mg ephedrine
4mg nicotine

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
200mgs caffeine
9-12mgs y-hcl

SoupNaziNazi

Awards
I'm adding stimul8 to the list aswell

squirtguns89

Awards
  • Established
if there was 1 reason i wished to be canadian it would be to get pure ephedrine. live in one of the few states that doesnt even sell bronkaid. i wouldnt even care about other stims if i could get that.

dmaa seems pretty legit. reports saying it didnt cause all those so called problems.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Alphamine is a great choice pre workout. It's a combination of caffeine, yohimbe alkaloids and higenamime for stimulants.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
http://orbitnutrition.com/cart/pes-new-alphamine-252-grams-fruit-punch.html A formula like in Alphamine is great, you can order other ephedra products but ephedrine HCl really is the best way to go
Alphamine is a great choice pre workout. It's a combination of caffeine, yohimbe alkaloids and higenamime for stimulants.
Alphamine definitely is a great choice with how quick the energy kicks in and it doesn't give you the cracked out feeling. Just smooth feel good energy.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Have you tried Hypermax yet? I personally am good with 1 to 1.5 scoops. The full 2 scoops is still too strong for me.

You can get a sample, just send an email to [email protected]
with your shipping info.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
If preworkouts are listable, either one of our pre workout products will provide great energy without over stimmed side effects

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Have you tried Hypermax yet? I personally am good with 1 to 1.5 scoops. The full 2 scoops is still too strong for me.

You can get a sample, just send an email to [email protected]
with your shipping info.
Alphamax is a great option. I only need 1-1.5 scoops and usually need 2 of other pre workouts.

b-PEA + Hordenine creates some very powerful focus as well as a noticeable 'feel good' feeling

Caffeine, Higenamine HCL and A-Yohimbine create an insane amount of powerful clean energy with no crash!

Definitely take advantage of Cub's post and get a sample.

SoupNaziNazi

Awards
Have you tried Hypermax yet? I personally am good with 1 to 1.5 scoops. The full 2 scoops is still too strong for me. You can get a sample, just send an email to [email protected] with your shipping info.
thanks for the offer but my go to place for supps doesn't carry that so if I really liked it I wouldn't be able to get it anymore haha

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
I agree with havoc, Yohimbe and caffeine are my go to "safe" stims

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I agree with havoc, Yohimbe and caffeine are my go to "safe" stims
yep. Most stims are "safe" when used properly and with no pre-existing conditions. Even the so called 1,3 related deaths have been disproven. Just know your body and your limits. Caffeine and yohimbine hcl is a great option at a great though and can be had at a great price. Alphamine and hypermax are also great with two very different feelings. Alphamine is more raw energy and hypermax is more focus energy for me. Love them both.

http://www.strongsupplementshop.com/yohimbine-2-5-by-serious-nutrition-solutions

http://www.strongsupplementshop.com/caffeine-by-serious-nutrition-solutions

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
ironchampusa PSYCHED is a good option for caffeine and ycl. and until the end of this weekend it is 50% off making it $14.50.

just use code BIGTBOGO AT IRONCHAMPUSA.COM

BTW-entire lineup is on sale thru end of weekend!!