DAA length

Abraham67

Abraham67

Awards
Hey guys, currently been on DAA for about 50 days, about 25 days ago started anabeta elite which I want to run for 8 weeks.
Is it still alright to run DAA for the full time?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yea it wont hurt anything. Or at least i would still run it if you're feeling good about it.

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm sensitive to daa so for a run that long i would hop on a prolactin blocker

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
There's actually a few different thoughts on this due to study findings

It seems that hypogonadal men can run it for longer lengths of time vs men with normal testosterone levels.

Some recommend 12 days per cycle if you have normal T levels and longer runs if hypogonadal.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I would take a break after 8 weeks.

Abraham67

Abraham67

Awards
A lot of these statements conflict each other, I feel l completely fine taking it, what's the longest people have run it for?

Abraham67

Abraham67

Awards
I run it 12 weeks at a time. I have also read about some guys just running it continuously.
have you noticed anything when running it that long? I'm thinking about running it for another 50 days

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
have you noticed anything when running it that long? I'm thinking about running it for another 50 days
I always notice increased strength and libido when using DAA. My natural T level is pretty low though so you may react differently. Not sure if this answers your question.

Abraham67

Abraham67

Awards
I always notice increased strength and libido when using DAA. My natural T level is pretty low though so you may react differently. Not sure if this answers your question.
The reason I stared DAA is because I believe I have low t, I haven't had this checked for sure. But I use DAA for libido reasons. Seems to work well

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
A lot of these statements conflict each other, I feel l completely fine taking it, what's the longest people have run it for?
Yeah I've heard people being in it for months at time. Shouldn't be a major issue...

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
3 months at a time with b6 and b12 taken with each dose.

Abraham67

Abraham67

Awards
Alright guys, almost been on 6grams DAA for 12 weeks.
Honestly don't intend to stop taking it.
See no problems, and libido is still insane,
Although I would love to know what are people's thoughts on continuation?

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Alright guys, almost been on 6grams DAA for 12 weeks.
Honestly don't intend to stop taking it.
See no problems, and libido is still insane,
Although I would love to know what are people's thoughts on continuation?
No need to stop. I've read of people just running it year long.

MindWarrior

MindWarrior

Awards
Hey guys, currently been on DAA for about 50 days, about 25 days ago started anabeta elite which I want to run for 8 weeks.
Is it still alright to run DAA for the full time?
Yes, that's fine look out for the gains!

Abraham67

Abraham67

Awards
Extending 6g off DAA a day for another 6 weeks. Will be 24 weeks at 6grams by the end of this. No negative sides to report

warpyfunch

warpyfunch

Awards
  • Established
No need to stop. I've read of people just running it year long.
Hm... So are there any potential reasons at all someone would NOT want to run it continuously as a staple?

LiftWithDonuts

LiftWithDonuts

Awards
  • Established
Alright guys, almost been on 6grams DAA for 12 weeks. Honestly don't intend to stop taking it. See no problems, and libido is still insane, Although I would love to know what are people's thoughts on continuation?
why 6 grams? Just because the only info on DAA that I've read said 3.12 grams was optimal dosing

Abraham67

Abraham67

Awards
why 6 grams? Just because the only info on DAA that I've read said 3.12 grams was optimal dosing
I started out with 6 and am continuing to use 6.
8 months ago I ran it at 3, and didn't notice much, so I am trying 6. Not much more to report in terms of effectiveness, but decided not to mess with the dose and leave it

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hm... So are there any potential reasons at all someone would NOT want to run it continuously as a staple?
It's more effective if you're older with a lower natural testosterone level. However, I haven't seen any long term safety studies on its use. Like anything, if you use it long term you do so at your own risk. To be absolutely safe about it I'd run it for 12 weeks, take 4 weeks off and then go on again.

LiftWithDonuts

LiftWithDonuts

Awards
  • Established
I started out with 6 and am continuing to use 6. 8 months ago I ran it at 3, and didn't notice much, so I am trying 6. Not much more to report in terms of effectiveness, but decided not to mess with the dose and leave it
oh okay I was just asking because I've been running 3 grams of DAA for about a week and a half. Might have to bump it up to 6 and see how it goes.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
where did you read that?
Somewhere on the internet so it must be true, right?

Seems a while back I came across a study about its toxicity acting on the nmda receptor blah blah I lack the technical language to say much more. Maybe someone else can share thoughts.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Somewhere on the internet so it must be true, right?

Seems a while back I came across a study about its toxicity acting on the nmda receptor blah blah I lack the technical language to say much more. Maybe someone else can share thoughts.
Read post #26 again. That's all you need to know. It wasn't a joke. Unless you're injecting it into your brain, you're safe.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Read post #26 again. That's all you need to know. It wasn't a joke. Unless you're injecting it into your brain, you're safe.
Sucks.... hits way quicker that way

Abraham67

Abraham67

Awards
Honestly decided I'm going to run DAA as a staple supplement from now on. Il be a guinea pig for everyone.
As of now I feel fine and sex drive is still higher then ever

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Do you feel it help in other aspect then just libido?

LiftWithDonuts

LiftWithDonuts

Awards
  • Established
Have you tried forskolin? I'm taking it now and getting the same "feel" as I was with DAA