What NOT to stack with ECA

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I read that L carnitine and Yohbimbine should NOT be stacked with ECA due to increased heart rate and palpitations. Also, it was noted that creatine should not be taken with ECA due to water retention. Is there any other vitamins/supplements that shouldn't be stacked with ECA?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Any other stimulants

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Creatine is fine with ECA.

Other stimulants should be the main concern.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
good to know. now I won't hesitate to take the stim free OL CONQU3R and VITAL1TY!

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
ALCAR + ECA
ECA + LCLT
ECA + Forskolin
ECA + Forskolin + Naringenin
ECA + Forskolin + Naringenin + LCLT

All gtg.

Personally, I've grown used to 4mg Albuterol + 200mg Caff + 400mg Theanine + 5mg Biotin + 1000gram Choline to be even better. Fat burning is better, breathing is greatly improved over Ehcl. If I'm doing cardio I add 15mg of Y to this equation and do LISS for 70-90 minutes and drink leucine + glutamine.

If you want to experiment further, 500-1000mg of HGH Frag 176-191 would be even better for LISS. It's an RC so you're gtg on sources ;)

heybeavis1

heybeavis1

Awards
ALCAR + ECA
ECA + LCLT
ECA + Forskolin
ECA + Forskolin + Naringenin
ECA + Forskolin + Naringenin + LCLT

All gtg.

Personally, I've grown used to 4mg Albuterol + 200mg Caff + 400mg Theanine + 5mg Biotin + 1000gram Choline to be even better. Fat burning is better, breathing is greatly improved over Ehcl. If I'm doing cardio I add 15mg of Y to this equation and do LISS for 70-90 minutes and drink leucine + glutamine.

If you want to experiment further, 500-1000mg of HGH Frag 176-191 would be even better for LISS. It's an RC so you're gtg on sources ;)
Doesn´t the insulinomimetic effects of leucine negates Y A2 antagonist properties ?
EC + Alpha T2 = overkill ?

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Doesn´t the insulinomimetic effects of leucine negates Y A2 antagonist properties ? EC + Alpha T2 = overkill ?
Exercise is going to inhibit insulin.

IMO, yes, it's overkill.

heybeavis1

heybeavis1

Awards
Actually re-reading his post sounds that he´s taking the Leucine+glutamine POST cardio (which makes sense for proper Y functioning)