Bulking Season Stack!

doogans

doogans

Awards
  • Established
Hey all, within the next few weeks I'll be beginning my winter bulk. My goal is to gain ~10 pounds of (mostly) lean mass. Obviously this will be very very difficult without the use of anabolics but I'm at least going to make an attempt.

I have the following supplements but am still toying with ideas regarding dosage and duration. Any input on how to maximize these and what else to add?

(1) OL Ep1c ( will be picking at least 2 more up)

(2) AS Forskolin 95

(2) OL Vital1ty

(1) BPS Maca Pro

Considering picking up the following:

Anabeta, AlphaMax or Cutler King.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hey all, within the next few weeks I'll be beginning my winter bulk. My goal is to gain ~10 pounds of (mostly) lean mass. Obviously this will be very very difficult without the use of anabolics but I'm at least going to make an attempt.

I have the following supplements but am still toying with ideas regarding dosage and duration. Any input on how to maximize these and what else to add?

(2) AS Forskolin 95

(2) OL Vital1ty

(1) BPS Maca Pro

Looks like a great stack! A lot of users have reported good feedback dosing Ep1c pre-WO, so personally I'd do 2 caps pre on WO days, 1 cap on non-WO days. Forskolin will be somewhat dependent on what you can tolerate, but 50-100 mgs spread throughout the day. Work your way up first, as it can take some getting used to. Vital1ty is simple, 1 scoop a day. Can't comment on Macapro as I'm not familiar, but I'd just follow label directions.

And FWIW, all of the options you listed as add ons would be great. Just keep in mind that Alphamax has forskolin in it, so you'd want to adjust your doses accordingly.

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

(2) AS Forskolin 95

(2) OL Vital1ty

(1) BPS Maca Pro

EPIC + Alphamax would be an incredible combo that is sure to help you acheive your goals. Recent review of Alphamax from a pretty reputable member showed a gain of close to 8lbs while adding significant strength to each lift, as well seemed to appear more lean in the mirror. While we cant say exactly how much LBM he gained or exactly how much Fat Mass he may have lost, you do know when scale goes up close to 10lbs and you look leaner, somethings working!!

As for the added forskolin just use it as neccessary. Begin by adding 1 cap to your Alphamax dose, taking your total Forksolin up to 75mg, if you can handle that then after a week bump up to 100mg. Plenty of people enjoy that dose and i believe 100mg was the dose used in most recent study.

Let us know what you decide and we can help set everything up perfectly. Feel free to PM myself or any other Performax Rep, we will help you regardless if its Performax product or not!!

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
For a lean bulk I will always recommend DCP 2.0 because of the effects it has at getting the body to burn more fat and mitigate fat gain.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Agreed on Alphamax. It would go great with what you have already. Like Adizzle said you can slowly add the additional cap of AS f95. The libido boost from Alphamax and Macapro alone is worth it, i have stacked the 2 and it was fun lol.

greekbrah91

Awards
AlphaMax has me interested, but I already have ArA + ABE + GMS + LCLT ready for a lean bulk in the near future.

blacklac

blacklac

Awards
Highly recommend Vital1ty. Stuff tastes amazing (Green Apple). Swap out the Cutler King for bulk Soy Lecithin and add that to the list.

I'm not sold on (-)epi. Maca is for libido. I'd save Forskolin for a cut.

Only thing out of that list I'd add to Vital1ty + Soy Lethicin is possibly Anabeta.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
AlphaMax has me interested, but I already have ArA + ABE + GMS + LCLT ready for a lean bulk in the near future.
You could add Alphamax to that or keep it on hand for a future run. It is a solid option for a lean bulk/recomp. It stacks nicely with either or both of the products you already have!

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
You could add Alphamax to that or keep it on hand for a future run. It is a solid option for a lean bulk/recomp. It stacks nicely with either or both of the products you already have!
this, it can be used for a cut and to shed excess water via arimistane
in a recomp because of f95 + 3,4 diviniil
pct for anti-prolactin+estro
anything you could want to use it for it has an ingredient in it to do just that

greekbrah91

Awards
Damn, really? That seems like overkill! Plus it may be too much Forskolin...I got headaches dosing pure F-95 at 100mg/day, felt fine for the last couple weeks at 50mg/day, going to see how 75mg/day feels this week.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Damn, really? That seems like overkill! Plus it may be too much Forskolin...I got headaches dosing pure F-95 at 100mg/day, felt fine for the last couple weeks at 50mg/day, going to see how 75mg/day feels this week.
Some people can handle the additional F-95. If you cannot, then I would not stack ABE and Alphamax. I would do your run as is and then do an Alphamax and ArA stack in the future.

redmond

redmond

Awards
I'm personally going to be running OL Ep1c which i'm stoked about because i've been wanting to run a (-)epi product for the longest time now. As far as Cutler King goes you could potential just buy soy lecithin granules instead. Soy lecithin would significantly cheaper so it would allow you to get much higher doses of PA as compared to King without breaking the bank. Besides that the soy lecithin has lots of other phospholipids besides such as phosphatidylcholine (improved brain function) and phosphatidylserine (cortisol blocker) so you get the benefits of PA with lots of other goodies besides for a fraction of the price of King.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Your original stack is a great one. I would definitely proceed with it as is :)

doogans

doogans

Awards
  • Established
So I've decided to run the following

Ep1c

Forskolin 95

Vital1ty

Conqu3r

Less than a week in and my endurance has been through the roof. Loving stim free Conqu3r pre workout.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So I've decided to run the following

Ep1c

Forskolin 95

Vital1ty

Conqu3r

Less than a week in and my endurance has been through the roof. Loving stim free Conqu3r pre workout.
Great choices. Glad to hear it's already working well for you. Conqu3r/Vital1ty is my current pre-WO combo and I am thoroughly enjoying it myself. I personally go with our stim version since i workout first thing in the AM and it delivers the right amount of energy to wake me up, but not have me feeling overstimmed on an empty stomach.

Please keep us updated on your progress!