Pre-workout Stimulants without erection loss?

Frank1983

Awards
Any good stimulants with a minimal effect on erections?

I love EC, but it's boner-killing vasoconstriction kills my sex life. Not a problem if I'm working out in the morning, but I can't touch it after 4pm. I'm familiar with yohimbe, but it really jacks with my mood. Kratom is a huge appetite suppressant, and it works great pre-workout, but using it more than a few days a week gives me some withdrawals.

bb333

Awards
  • Established

I love EC, but it's boner-killing vasoconstriction kills my sex life. Not a problem if I'm working out in the morning, but I can't touch it after 4pm. I'm familiar with yohimbe, but it really jacks with my mood. Kratom is a huge appetite suppressant, and it works great pre-workout, but using it more than a few days a week gives me some withdrawals.
High Volume + caffeina anidra ?

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Unfortunately the products are going to be different on everyone. Ec never did this to me. You could add a non stim pump product to a heavier stimmed product to help out if it happens that easily to you. It only happened to me on heavy 1,3 products. High volume or a nitrate based pump product could help.

http://www.strongsupplementshop.com/noxygen-by-purus-labs

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Like Afi, it was only 1,3d that did that for me. Sucked!

Like mentioned, could stack a pump product like White Pump with another stim product. I've seen some BOGO's on White Flood Reborn, our stim prewo. STIMino could be another option. Luecine Betaine Anhydrous, Taurine and 250mg of caffeine. Nice mix of great ingredients.

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Don't take stims after 4 which is likely what most people should follow by any way to assure they don't mess with their sleep?

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

PES High volume would be excellent. You could also try something with Y in it.

Ascic1

Awards
I mix rise and swell with wyked 2.1, both from mind and muscle. Never had erection problems, other than the fact that i always have them.

JJB1

JJB1

Awards
Kratom is my favorite preworkout. It energizes me and kills pain. My workouts are incredible! But you're right, you should only use it a few times a week avoid withdrawals symptoms. Even so, I love what kratom has brought to my life.

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
I mix rise and swell with wyked 2.1, both from mind and muscle. Never had erection problems, other than the fact that i always have them.
I second this Wyked is a great PWO. No bonner problems here!

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
That combo kicks a$$!

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Beta agonist have been shown to help erection quality

Ie: higenamine

Frank1983

Awards
Hey another kratom user! What are your favorite strains/vendors?

Definitely going to check out wyked. Thanks guys.

JJB1

JJB1

Awards
Hey another kratom user! What are your favorite strains/vendors?

Definitely going to check out wyked. Thanks guys.
Kratom has completely changed my life from one of depression and anxiety to one full of motivation and confidence. I have chronic knee pain from a severed quadricep tendon, multiple meniscus tears, and a detached ACL. Kratom allows me to train very high volume for legs and they are actually growing.
There are so many benefits kratom has. The antiviral/antibacterial properties have kept me from getting sick even while working around lots of ill people. Last year, before kratom, I had the flu 5 times.
I'm in contest shape with the help of kratom and dieting has actually even easy,

JJB1

JJB1

Awards
I have my own blend called ZEN. It contains Bali, Maeng Da, super Indo, red Thai, white vein, and green Malay. It covers all alkyloids. I use this preworkout. Sometimes I add a little extra Maeng Da if I need an extra energy boost.

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have my own blend called ZEN. It contains Bali, Maeng Da, super Indo, red Thai, white vein, and green Malay. It covers all alkyloids. I use this preworkout. Sometimes I add a little extra Maeng Da if I need an extra energy boost.
You must feel nice

I've never felt much of anything from Kratom

Some alkaloids work like naloxone :) may help hormone levels

However a mixture of all alkaloids I can't see being beneficial for sex drive, or hormone levels

JJB1

JJB1

Awards
You must feel nice

I've never felt much of anything from Kratom

Some alkaloids work like naloxone :) may help hormone levels

However a mixture of all alkaloids I can't see being beneficial for sex drive, or hormone levels
I take testosterone for that. :)

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Beta agonist have been shown to help erection quality

Ie: higenamine
Look into Olympus Labs CONQU3R, bro. Like EBF pointed out Higenamine can help with erection quality as can ingredients that increase vasodilation. CONQU3R should likely not effect you or your ability to pop wood at all and might even help out a bit ;)

Frank1983

Awards
Shoot. I looked at wyked. I can't handle yohimbe, even at low doses, the clamminess and general sense of unease kills my workouts.

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
No erection problems on PES Norcodrene or Omega Sports Burn24 for fatburners and no issues with Conqu3r and Max Out.

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No erection problems on PES Norcodrene or Omega Sports Burn24 for fatburners and no issues with Conqu3r and Max Out.
If anything, the Y in norcodrene should be helping with the erections.

scope75

scope75

Awards
  • Established
Ultimate Orange Juiced....

Nothing comes close and no negative sides at all.