Your Dream Supplement?

The Dynamic 1

The Dynamic 1

Dynamic Formulas
Awards
If you could design your own supplement, what would it be? Let's be real here please. I'm not asking for a protein shake that gains 5lbs of muscle every day. I'm meaning is there a supplement that you would love to have that isn't really available? (Legal of course).
We all know that there are a lot of supplements out there. A lot that aren't really even worth using.
If it's a BCAA product, tell me what your profile would look like. If it's a NO booster, what ingredients would you like to see?
I have not been on here a long time but I see there are a lot of intelligent people on here. I would love to hear what you have to say.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd probably just combine a bunch of natural anabolics so I don't have to buy so many different bottles of products, haha.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'd probably just combine a bunch of natural anabolics so I don't have to buy so many different bottles of products, haha.
This and then make it have protein, carbs, and aminos in it as well;) haha

jp_x_type

jp_x_type

Awards
  • Established
Well, if I had a magic wand and make my dream supplement in one pill I'd do it merely for the convenience of it, but then it would kill the fun of searching, trying and experimenting new supplements and their combinations. Not to mention it would render these forums useless :p

xhrr

Awards
Follidrone
Laxogenin
Lemon verbena

Combine all those into one supplement and I will take it year round forever.

Epi has treated me very well plus it seems to have a multitude of benefits even outside of the gym. Laxogenin makes my joints feel amazing. Lemon verbena because amino iv gave me insane pumps from this stuff and it also seems to have a multitude of health benefits as well. So for general health and gym performance this would be my dream supplement outside of staples.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
A product to use daily that would never allow loss of libido

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
A product to use daily that would never allow loss of libido
Have you tried Maca? We've got a single ingredient maca product that should really keep the libido up.

As far as mine, preworkout: caffeine (moderate dose), amentoflavone, noots, nitrates, betaine, and something that improves bronchodilation (uncut did this for me) with good flavoring (or capped like uncut)

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Have you tried Maca? We've got a single ingredient maca product that should really keep the libido up.

As far as mine, preworkout: caffeine (moderate dose), amentoflavone, noots, nitrates, betaine, and something that improves bronchodilation (uncut did this for me) with good flavoring (or capped like uncut)
I like that pre-workout idea.

If I were to design one, it would just be an all round health related product

redmond

redmond

Awards
A supplement that controlled estrogen, prolactin, cortisol, and blood sugar levels and maybe keep myostatin lower besides. So maybe something like arimastane, l-dopa, phosphatidylserine or 7-keto, R-ala or cosolic acid, and (-)epi and maybe a little D3 and B12 in the mix for ****s and giggles.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Something that killed sweets cravings instantly in a pill......dream pill.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
A supplement that controlled estrogen, prolactin, cortisol, and blood sugar levels and maybe keep myostatin lower besides. So maybe something like arimastane, l-dopa, phosphatidylserine or 7-keto, R-ala or cosolic acid, and (-)epi and maybe a little D3 and B12 in the mix for ****s and giggles.
that is solid

redmond

redmond

Awards
Also decent gh supp instead of all the bs ones that are out now. It would consist of l-dopa, CDP-Choline, Alpha-GPC, Agmantine, a very small dose of melotonin(proven to increase hgh), and maybe a heafty dose of l-arginine.

xhrr

Awards
Also decent gh supp instead of all the bs ones that are out now. It would consist of l-dopa, CDP-Choline, Alpha-GPC, Agmantine, a very small dose of melotonin(proven to increase hgh), and maybe a heafty dose of l-arginine.
Any natural gh supp is a waste of time. Just pin if you want to raise gh to levels that will induce tangible results.

That said an oral gh supplement that could raise gh to supraphysiological levels would be a dream supplement.

redmond

redmond

Awards
Any natural gh supp is a waste of time. Just pin if you want to raise gh to levels that will induce tangible results.

That said an oral gh supplement that could raise gh to supraphysiological levels would be a dream supplement.
Pinning gh is insanely expensive for minimal returns. A more realistic option would be pinning peptides such as ghrp-6 but for those of us that would rather stick to supplements I think the ingredients I listed all together would be beneficial considering most of them have been proven to raise gh levels. Just go look up Alpha-GPC gh increase and review some of the studies as well as melotonin.

xhrr

Awards
Pinning gh is insanely expensive for minimal returns. A more realistic option would be pinning peptides such as ghrp-6 but for those of us that would rather stick to supplements I think the ingredients I listed all together would be beneficial considering most of them have been proven to raise gh levels. Just go look up Alpha-GPC gh increase and review some of the studies as well as melotonin.
Im aware of peps and the studies. If you think melatonin and alpha gpc is going to raise gh enough to make a difference then go right ahead.

throneof

throneof

Awards
  • Established
Preworkout: 10 g BCAA 4:1:1, 150 mg caffeine ( from natural arabica, not anhydrous, as it seems to hit me harder and not in a good way), 6 g Citrulline malate, 1 g agmatine sulfate, 3.2 g beta alanine, methylcobalamin B12

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Throw some Humanofort in there and its a complete dream product.

The Dynamic 1

The Dynamic 1

Dynamic Formulas
Awards
Well, if I had a magic wand and make my dream supplement in one pill I'd do it merely for the convenience of it, but then it would kill the fun of searching, trying and experimenting new supplements and their combinations. Not to mention it would render these forums useless :p
I put it out there to see what people like and it's all in fun. But I can agree with you on that a little.

The Dynamic 1

The Dynamic 1

Dynamic Formulas
Awards
HAHAHA! That would be a "dream supplement" for sure.

The Dynamic 1

The Dynamic 1

Dynamic Formulas
Awards
Something that killed sweets cravings instantly in a pill......dream pill.
Greek Yogurt works good for me for the sweet cravings. If not, it's bulking season, lol.