Yohimbine HCL + Erase Pro?

greekbrah91

Awards
I'm planning on cutting for another month, possibly two, and just spent last week assessing my Yohimbine HCL tolerance (gradually worked up to 15mg/day by the end of the week). I've also been using Forskolin-95 for the last couple weeks at 50mg/day, upped it to 75mg today, and will try 100mg tomorrow. So, my stack will look like this probably by tomorrow:

AM: 15mg YHCL + 50mg F-95 + ~200mg caffeine (coffee) pre-cardio (fasted)
PM: 50mg F-95 + ~200mg caffeine (coffee) pre-workout

Now, what do you guys think about adding PES Erase Pro to the mix? I have a bottle laying around, but I was wondering if the water retention effect from YHCL would take away from the dry, leaning out effect of Erase Pro. Would it be a better idea to run this stack as is for a month, then drop the YHCL and add in Erase Pro for one additional month of cutting? Also, if I were to add Erase Pro to this current stack, would it be ok to take it fasted in the AM together w/ F-95 and YHCL?

Thanks!

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Have you personally noticed water retention from using y-hcl so far during your run with it?

Adding in Erase Pro certainly would lead to greater fat loss via PPAR agonism alongside your caloric deficit.

Data also showing GDA properties from B. Diffusa which also can aid in fat loss.

greekbrah91

Awards
The water retention hasn't been drastic by any means, but it's certainly there. I am just concerned that the dried out appearance that Erase Pro is supposed to give you will be masked by the water retention caused by YHCL. Although, it won't matter once I discontinue use of YHCL anyway, I suppose.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
The water retention hasn't been drastic by any means, but it's certainly there. I am just concerned that the dried out appearance that Erase Pro is supposed to give you will be masked by the water retention caused by YHCL. Although, it won't matter once I discontinue use of YHCL anyway, I suppose.
I don't think the water retention from YHCL will be so dramatic that you don't notice the leaning effects from Erase Pro. I'd personally go with 2 bottles of it like you said. You should notice the leaning effects and as kbayne said, assists with hitting fat loss from multiple angles.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yea I would agree. If you need to grab another bottle of Erase Pro we carry it over at Strong Supplement Shop. I think stacking those two would be awesome and definitely get you better results than if you were not to include it in. Here's a link http://www.strongsupplementshop.com/erase-pro-by-pes

greekbrah91

Awards
Ok, thanks. When would the ideal time to dose my EP cap be, given my current stack? Should I pop one with my YHCL pre-cardio or take it with one of my meals? Or does it not really matter?

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Ok, thanks. When would the ideal time to dose my EP cap be, given my current stack? Should I pop one with my YHCL pre-cardio or take it with one of my meals? Or does it not really matter?
I'd go first thing in the morning. I'd try to dose the same time every day.