Stimul8

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
HOLY SHAMOLLEE BATMAN!! All I can say for now until I can sit still long enough to write more :)

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
HOLY SHAMOLLEE BATMAN!! All I can say for now until I can sit still long enough to write more :)
Yup! Super strong. Hope you started with only a half scoop! Stuff puts me into orbit!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Yup! Super strong. Hope you started with only a half scoop! Stuff puts me into orbit!
Lol! To late. 1 scoop. I received 2 sample packs a couple of weeks ago and used full packets each day. I might try 1/2 tomorrow to see how it works and if I can stretch the tub out longer.
Finally sitting and feel great! Within minutes I felt like I should stop in and encourage all kinds of people. I felt like singing and dancing. Haha! When I got to the gym I didn't lift weights, I threw them. Haha! It mixed really well. I drank it after brushing my teeth and it didn't taste funky. It tasted good really. No shakes or anything. Great mental focus and drive. I highly recommend Stimul8!

drinkyboy

Awards
  • Established
I love the watermelon flavor the best. Good on the rocks and I can't go over 1/2 scoop without freaking out.

alanhouston90

Awards
Have used and bought off of nutraplanet in the stack and my brother always lifts with me and uses my pre workout he is 22 and had been taking it for about 3 weeks and we worked out one day and later that night he was in a severe car accident that was nothing but bad luck for him as a passenger. Left him with a DAI to his brain. He was in a coma for almost two weeks and the night of the accident he had his blood drawn and he had a positive test for amphetamines. I know he doesn't take any other supplements besides the crea trona and protein powder.

So either it was a false positive (which doctors swore it wasn't because it came back as adderall), or something shady is going on with it. Very unfortunate if it's the latter.

FWIW I did enjoy it myself, but have since discontinued it's use.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, I still won't do a full scoop an I've been using it consistently for a year. Love it.

No, nothing shady in STIMUL8 or CreaTrona. Must be another factor.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
PEA's can cause false positives especially when found in CRAZE. :run:

wray98

wray98

Awards
Stimul8 is something out of this world. Crazy strong... I took 1 scoop the first couple times and then backed it down to 1/2 and sipped it through the day. Great product!

ironranger

ironranger

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
STIMUL8 is one off the strongest PW I have tried. I would love to know how much caffeine is in it though. I notice it is at top of propriety mix, so must be pretty high? That said I do like it, only issue is sleep if used late in the day.

xhrr

Awards
Im insanely tolerant to stims and anymore than a half scoop of this would make me look like I have Parkinson's

bobbybondmo

Banned
Awards
Lol....stuff is crazy strong. I did my first full scoop at work and supposed to go workout, but got dragged into some stuff. What a frigin ride that was lol. I love this stuff, but 1/2 a scoop is all you ever need. A can lasts forever!

irvin

Awards
Did you guys build a tolerance from Stimul8 or does it really give you a great workout every time.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Did you guys build a tolerance from Stimul8 or does it really give you a great workout every time.
I slowly buildup to 3/4-1 full scoop by the time I empty the tub, then after a couple weeks off I'm back at 1/2s again.

methusaleh

methusaleh

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I love S8 for all of the energy and the variety of flavors.

I wonder if anyone else has noticed, as myself and my fiancée have, that the green apple flavor definitely hits harder than any other flavor...comments?

drinkyboy

Awards
  • Established
First I've heard of green apple and am anxious to give it a go. I for 1 haven't noticed a tolerance build up. Half scoop has me wired for hours.

slimsaw00

Awards
  • Established
Stimul8 is a great pre.... Its one that for me who likes them stimz rarely ever needs a fill scoop. I ordered Tropical Storm and Cherry Limeade from Nutra.

Matt

Abraham67

Abraham67

Awards
I use like a scoop and a half, but damn it has me wired!

jz2518

Awards
Too strong. I can feel my heart at night qhen I take it. First week. was great. Then I started having a hard time sleeping. That was with 1/2 dosage. Im going to stop drinking caffeine drinks to see if that helps. I did like it but it got scary when u can feel your heart

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My favorite pwo!

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I personally take 2 scoops prewo. Pretty good for energy not so much pump though

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I personally take 2 scoops prewo. Pretty good for energy not so much pump though
It works great for me!!!! My morning cup of joe!

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
It's one of my favorite pre's!

TyMan14

TyMan14

Awards
  • Established
For sure one of my favorites. Its definitely the strongest!

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Have used and bought off of nutraplanet in the stack and my brother always lifts with me and uses my pre workout he is 22 and had been taking it for about 3 weeks and we worked out one day and later that night he was in a severe car accident that was nothing but bad luck for him as a passenger. Left him with a DAI to his brain. He was in a coma for almost two weeks and the night of the accident he had his blood drawn and he had a positive test for amphetamines. I know he doesn't take any other supplements besides the crea trona and protein powder.

So either it was a false positive (which doctors swore it wasn't because it came back as adderall), or something shady is going on with it. Very unfortunate if it's the latter.

FWIW I did enjoy it myself, but have since discontinued it's use.
Sorry about your brother dude, that must be hard. How is he now? What's a DAI?

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
just ordered 2 bottles at BOGO 50 % off split it with my brother got 80 servings at 20 bucks lol how is the pump

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
just ordered 2 bottles at BOGO 50 % off split it with my brother got 80 servings at 20 bucks lol how is the pump
Very good deal. I usually use 1/2-3/4 scoop, so a tub goes a long way for me.

stimula8 is not a pump product im afraid.
That's why I uncap my Max Pump and add it to the STIMUL8.

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Does that effect the taste at all?
Slightly. It's got a hint of bitterness to it, but I've been doing it so long that I wouldn't know any other way.

My wife likes to add 1/5s of powdered Fruit Punch Gatorade to her STIMUL8. If I had an issue with taste of do that.

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Slightly. It's got a hint of bitterness to it, but I've been doing it so long that I wouldn't know any other way.

My wife likes to add 1/5s of powdered Fruit Punch Gatorade to her STIMUL8. If I had an issue with taste of do that.
I think we've all downed some nasty sh!t at one time or another in the name of size/strength.

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
so you guys are saying that even with all of the energy that comes with stimul8 you cannot achieve a nice pump just from pushing the weights real heavy?

little disappointed to hear that. i love training for the pump

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
so you guys are saying that even with all of the energy that comes with stimul8 you cannot achieve a nice pump just from pushing the weights real heavy? little disappointed to hear that. i love training for the pump
That would be person-to-person. STIMUL8 is a focus and energy supplement, as opposed to the pump aspect. Generally speaking, you get the pump and higher blood flow from lighter weights and higher reps, so if you get a natural pump from doing so STIMUL8 won't inhibit that.

There are plenty of cheap options that can cause the pump; Max Pump, Agmatine, heck, an increase in sodium will give a slight pump.

STIMUL8 shines with its clean thermogenic-type energy and unparalleled focus.

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
thanks for the input chief

regardless i got it for a great deal so i can't really complain

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thanks for the input chief regardless i got it for a great deal so i can't really complain
Make sure you let us know what you think of it, and as with any tub don't forget to shake it before scooping. I've heard some horror stories. Lol

SoupNaziNazi

Awards
I heard from a semi-reliable source who sells all the original 1,3d products still like OG jack3d that stimul8 has 1,3d hidden in it. Can anyone confirm or deny this? Was gonna grab some but wanted to clear the air first

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I heard from a semi-reliable source who sells all the original 1,3d products still like OG jack3d that stimul8 has 1,3d hidden in it. Can anyone confirm or deny this? Was gonna grab some but wanted to clear the air first
took stimul8 today for the first time and boy does it hit hard i did feel a bit cracked out at the gym to be honest but other than that i cannot comment on 1,3 being in it. if so that would be awesome lol

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

plifter42

Awards
Stimul8 is great for a pre-wo energy/stamina/power boost

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
STIMUL8 is by far the best PWO I have used ..... and I have used almost all of them. No need for the 1,3d .... kicks ass as is

medinacirilo

medinacirilo

Awards
  • Established
Just about done with my can and I doubt it. It IS strong a fuaaarrkk but doesn't last for 5 hours then put you in a coma like 1,3 dime did. What I miss from the old "black box warning" Jack3d was taking it, getting ready for the gym, then find myself re-tying my shoes 5 times and pacing around like a coked out fiend! That's when I knew it was time to kill it! Stimul8 hits hard and long but it just doesn't have the "gym zombie" edge I'm jonezing for

medinacirilo

medinacirilo

Awards
  • Established
Oh, and it hasn't made the weenus go limp either. Just sayin