Help - Please Critique My Natural Lean Bulk

weezyy

Awards
Hey guys, I'm looking to start a natural lean bulk cycle in the next week or two. I'm 24 years old, 5'11 and 170 lbs with 10-12% body fat. Long-time lurker on these forums, but this is my first post :lick:

After looking around online, this is what I've come up with:

- X Gels
- Anabeta Elite
- ALCAR
- Micronized Glycerol Monosterate
- Soy Leticin
- Glycophase
- Betaine

Thoughts? Am I going overboard? On top of this I will also take my normal regiment of BCAAs, Creatine, Glutamine and Whey/Casein protein powder.

Edit: I put the supplements I'm dropping in red. Thank you everybody for the feedback

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Excellent set up! I'd drop the GlycoPhase while bulking, however. One of its primary MOA's is carbohydrate absorption reduction. Great asset on a cut. That's just my opinion, though. Others may find benefit in that in a caloric surplus.

frankz2

frankz2

Awards
Have you used any of these products previously?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey guys, I'm looking to start a natural lean bulk cycle in the next week or two. I'm 24 years old, 5'11 and 170 lbs with 10-12% body fat. Long-time lurker on these forums, but this is my first post :lick: After looking around online, this is what I've come up with: - X Gels - Anabeta Elite - ALCAR - Micronized Glycerol Monosterate - Soy Leticin - Glycophase - Betaine Thoughts? Am I going overboard? On top of this I will also take my normal regiment of BCAAs, Creatine, Glutamine and Whey/Casein protein powder.
Drop glutamine.

No need for GMS if using SL alongside ArA as the SL will be the emulsifier.

Do you plan on stacking all of the above or running solo or bridging?

weezyy

Awards
Drop glutamine.

No need for GMS if using SL alongside ArA as the SL will be the emulsifier.

Do you plan on stacking all of the above or running solo or bridging?
Ok cool thanks. I see so many mixed opinions from people so I figured I'd just start a thread containing the information I've gathered and see if I'm on the right track. I was planning to run them together.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Hey guys, I'm looking to start a natural lean bulk cycle in the next week or two. I'm 24 years old, 5'11 and 170 lbs with 10-12% body fat. Long-time lurker on these forums, but this is my first post :lick: After looking around online, this is what I've come up with: - X Gels - Anabeta Elite - ALCAR - Micronized Glycerol Monosterate - Soy Leticin - Glycophase - Betaine Thoughts? Am I going overboard? On top of this I will also take my normal regiment of BCAAs, Creatine, Glutamine and Whey/Casein protein powder.
Creatine + betaine anhydrous daily
Soy let + ALCAR + ARA pre workout
Anabeta Elite before large meals

Solid plan, just eat to grow and train heavy!

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards
I'd strongly recommend looking at Magnitropin. Weight gain and bulking is its forte. booneman77 ran a log and money0351 is running it right now with great success. ma70 had an awesome run too

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey guys, I'm looking to start a natural lean bulk cycle in the next week or two. I'm 24 years old, 5'11 and 170 lbs with 10-12% body fat. Long-time lurker on these forums, but this is my first post :lick:

- X Gels
- Anabeta Elite
- ALCAR
- Soy Leticin
- Glycophase
- Betaine

Thoughts? Am I going overboard? On top of this I will also take my normal regiment of BCAAs, Creatine, Glutamine and Whey/Casein protein powder.
On a bulk, unless you workout fasted, I don't think you need BCAAs. You could also drop Glutamine too. As for all of those things listed, Glycophase is better for cutting so I'd drop that. Finally, if you've actually seen the benefits effects of all of the above, this is what the final list should look like:

X-Gels+ALCAR+Micronized GMS
Anabeta Elite
Soy Lechitin
Betaine
Creatine

There are other natural anabolics that are good too, but if you're set on those, then you're good to go.

chilly123

Awards
Currently have 1 full bottle of factor advanced and one with 32 caps please search factor advanced on eBay , message me if interested
thanks

weezyy

Awards
Thank you everybody, I really appreciate the help. I honestly wasn't expecting everyone to be this nice haha. I've edited my list and put products that I'm cutting out in red. I'm looking into Magnitropin and Factor Advanced, but I feel like I'm already pretty set for this natural cycle. I don't want to be taking like 10 different things haha and then I won't know which supplement is really helping me if I take so many all simultaneously

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
List looks good. GMS does synergize with ArA but it's not totally bad if you drop it.

frankz2

frankz2

Awards
If you're running the ARA, unless you already own the ALCAR and GMS, I would highly recommend our CONQU3R-DGE. It provides clinically proven doses of tons of ergogenic aids to make a killer all around pre as well as containing the ALCAR and a full 2g of high yield glycerol to aid with emulsion and get the most out of your ARA.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You list looks pretty solid OP. Another supplement that is great for lean bulking is Alphamax. Lean bulking will mostly come down to diet, but Alphamax is something that would be great to run if your diet is in check. It will definitely assist you in your goals. Here is quick breakdown for you.

Contains a full 75mg Arimistane, helping to increase hardness, vasculairty while controlling estrogen and cortsiol
Contains a proven dose of 50mg of 95% Forksolin, shown to increase LBM and decrease FM in humans
Contains a full 1.4g Divanill, 300mg L-DOPA and 4000iu D3 to further assist in both Total and Free Testosterone.

It's a great product, full non prop blend, tons of great reviews and can be found for an amazing price!

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

- X Gels
- Anabeta Elite
- ALCAR
- Soy Leticin
- Glycophase
- Betaine

Edit: I put the supplements I'm dropping in red. Thank you everybody for the feedback
Solid lean bulking stack right there. I am assuming you will go with Select Protein for a premium whey/casein blend? :)