xgels + follidrone! Stacking or Solo?

pcarzola

Awards
Ive heard both. Sooooo, Whats the consensus? Stack these bit#"ches or run them solo?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you've never ran them solo, pick one and go with it. If you have, stacking them would be solid.

But ArA > (-)-Epi

pcarzola

Awards
Ya, i have both of them getting ready for a run. I was reading a bunch of people say that combining the two was no good and they should be run solo. Just lookimg for consensus before i start.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I like them separate.

Longer run and i don't see the need to stack them when they're amazing as is. Add an Ai to them for lean dry gains and a test booster like viron.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Run them solo... there's a point of diminishing returns with supplements.

You may gain, just as an example, 6 lbs with your ArA run and 4 lbs with an Epicatechin product. That doesn't mean you will gain 10 from using them both concurrently. See what I'm saying?

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Run them solo... there's a point of diminishing returns with supplements. You may gain, just as an example, 6 lbs with your ArA run and 4 lbs with an Epicatechin product. That doesn't mean you will gain 10 from using them both concurrently. See what I'm saying?
My point exactly. Good point

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I think stacking them would be nice. I know a lot of people usually run two bottles of follidrone and then that's when they see good muscle gain. I personally really like follidrone. If you need to grab more we carry if over at Strong Supplement Shop, http://www.strongsupplementshop.com/follidrone-by-black-lion-research . But yea follidrone and x gels would be good in my opinion.

pcarzola

Awards
Thanks. Lots of great opinions guys! Im still on the fence but I like seeing the different points of view

frankz2

frankz2

Awards
Count me in with the masses. Run them solo, see how your body responds to the ingredients, and maximize the individual cycles.

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Try them solo if the chit is new to you.