Mild stim/fat burner help for women...

DWeaver

DWeaver

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
My wife just had our first child a while back and she's looking for a little help. I've given her Norcodrene that I use but it was a little strong for her. Suggestions would be great. Thanks

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
hewhoisripped

hewhoisripped

Awards
  • Established
Antaeus Labs Lipomorph should be nearly side free and is non-stim. Very appropriate for women.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
For a woman I would look into T2 buy mind and muscle. For $20 you get a couple of months supplies and it works with no stims

hewhoisripped

hewhoisripped

Awards
  • Established
she wants a little stim for energy. Could she add a caffeine tab to Lipmorph?
Yup Lipomorph will stack with pretty much anything due to it's unique ma. Caffeine, in tabs or plain old Joe, will be a great addition.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Our new combustion 2.0 is a killer formula with a fairly mild stim effect, I'm sure she would love it and the results speak for themselves.

If you want to go non stim though, a DCP/Vanillean stack is a great option and all of our loggers have had great results.

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
Our new combustion 2.0 is a killer formula with a fairly mild stim effect, I'm sure she would love it and the results speak for themselves. If you want to go non stim though, a DCP/Vanillean stack is a great option and all of our loggers have had great results.
DCP 2.0 and vanillean stack for the win! Will be running that stack to lean up this summer!

AllisonBell

AllisonBell

Awards
T2 from mind and muscle is a great way to help with that extra fat burn!

I use this product every morning and night and love the taste as well. Its tastes like mint and is used to help burn fat at night and before you wake up. It all deals with your thyroid and helps turn slow twitch fibers into fast twitch fibers.

Below is the link to the product plus more about its uses and how much it is!

http://www.mindandmuscle.net/articles/product/t2/

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Tough to beat EC with maybe some bulk additives thrown in like GCB.