Future of Methylstenbolone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shinpaj

Awards
Curious if Msten will be discontinued entirely?

I noticed a couple manufacturers are discontinuing production of this compound even though it was not part of the recent ban.

Just curious if this is bc of ban or some other reason.

Thanks!

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Curious if Msten will be discontinued entirely?

I noticed a couple manufacturers are discontinuing production of this compound even though it was not part of the recent ban.

Just curious if this is bc of ban or some other reason.

Thanks!
It doesn't have to be listed...it WILL be part of the ban

Shinpaj

Awards
I think I may have been in denial.

So this really is the end of prohormones and designers? Bites!

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It doesn't have to be listed...it WILL be part of the ban
Exactly. I am getting so tired of people thinking that only what is listed specifically in the bill is what is banned. Any manufacture or retailer who tells themselves or others that is just lying to themselves...

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm glad this ban has gone through. Either ban everything, or leave everything legal. Can't have it in between.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm glad this ban has gone through. Either ban everything, or leave everything legal. Can't have it in between.
I prefer the latter. in fact I think it should be mandatory in sports at the pro level.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
[video=youtube_share;NyyKLqlNTCM]http://youtu.be/NyyKLqlNTCM[/video]

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
Curious if Msten will be discontinued entirely? I noticed a couple manufacturers are discontinuing production of this compound even though it was not part of the recent ban. Just curious if this is bc of ban or some other reason. Thanks!
Everything will be banned in time unfortunately

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Never really was in between though. LoL. They were pretty much all illegal except not being actively enforced.

Jakethaniel

Jakethaniel

Awards
  • Established
The fall of PH's will open up a spot for SARM's which I think are much safer to have accessible to the public and I believe when more focus is put on them the SARM's to come will be far superior to PH's.

By safer I mean we do not want people who are oblivious to PCT and even what PH's areto start using a PH and I feel that because SARMs are much less suppressive the effects would be much less detrimental to those types of people who are usually impatient kids who do not want to do the research.

Also by far superior I mean that I believe when SARMs become more advanced they could possibly be made to block or blunt production of myostatin in muscle cells or, though it would be fairly different, I believe something could be made to block Activin type 2 receptors which would not allow myostatin to do its job.

Edit: Also I feel that if you are going to use PH's staying on Testosterone with coasts and blasts is superior anyways without the liver damage.

Status
Not open for further replies.