Filling the void of the ph ban!!!

IFN15

Awards
Since the ban of all our favorite ph/ds products we are longing for a replacement well look no further than our Most Wanted. This natural anabolic will provide your body an environment to increase tissue accumulation at a much faster rate than without. It works well in cutting or bulking stages, during your cut it will provide an anti-catabolic effect while repartitioning your nutrients. In the bulking stage the increase in protein synthesis with the repartitioning effect will put your body in a state to add more tissue while minimizing fat gain. If you havent tried it yet, there is no better time than now. https://www.ironforgednutrition.com/p-15128-iron-forged-nutrition-most-wanted.aspx

Also we have a few new natural anabolics in the works, stay tuned for info on those both of them will complement the most wanted tremendously. IMO Stacking the 3 of them with follidrone from blr would give you unbelievable results from a natural stack.

IFN15

Awards
I have feeling exciting times are coming.
We respect what Black Lion stands for and wont copy any their products, IMO that's what supp companys should do is innovate not piggyback on someones effort in research. Our products will complement BLRs hopefully we will start seeing some dynamite natural products. They are already here in the way of Follidrone / Viron / Most Wanted / PA / Ara / Anabeta Elite. Now is when its going to be fun seeing the limits pushed to what we can derive from a natural source since the ban. I agree Kisaj its very exciting.

pcarzola

Awards
Since the ban of all our favorite ph/ds products we are longing for a replacement well look no further than our Most Wanted. This natural anabolic will provide your body an environment to increase tissue accumulation at a much faster rate than without. It works well in cutting or bulking stages, during your cut it will provide an anti-catabolic effect while repartitioning your nutrients. In the bulking stage the increase in protein synthesis with the repartitioning effect will put your body in a state to add more tissue while minimizing fat gain. If you havent tried it yet, there is no better time than now. https://www.ironforgednutrition.com/p-15128-iron-forged-nutrition-most-wanted.aspx

Also we have a few new natural anabolics in the works, stay tuned for info on those both of them will complement the most wanted tremendously. IMO Stacking the 3 of them with follidrone from blr would give you unbelievable results from a natural stack.
I think Mr. Cooper said it best when someone said they were running a log with ifn most wanted. "Ecdy and laxo dont work, so regardless of what your log shows the verdict remains the same". Food for thought for anyone considering this overpriced concoction. They dont get more qualified than Mr. Cooper. Nothing personal IFN.

Mission1

Mission1

Awards
  • Established
I think Mr. Cooper said it best when someone said they were running a log with ifn most wanted. "Ecdy and laxo dont work, so regardless of what your log shows the verdict remains the same". Food for thought for anyone considering this overpriced concoction. They dont get more qualified than Mr. Cooper. Nothing personal IFN.
And let the games begin......

IFN15

Awards
The 'verdict' for who? Opinions are like an ass everyone has one. You are entitled to one just like everyone else. I will use this as an example how many countless times do you hear about non responders to havoc/dmz/halo i can go on and on as you know. But for every non responder there is 10 that respond great. We are human beings how is it possible when you add an androgen in do you not 'respond' i chuckle every time i hear that. Sure some may gain better than others everyones body chemistry is different but everyone will get some effect. In the world of supplements products that simply don't work fall off very fast, There is the ones in our favorite 3 letter health store that guys that don't know fall for repeatedly that's how they last not from the brick and mortar stores that supply guys like us. Most Wanted has been out for a while now and we still have orders flying out regularly from the brick and mortar stores not some big chain that preys upon the unknowing. Orders have increased tremendously since the ban so more and more will be seeing just what most wanted can do. How many people like and enjoy the DermaStrength from Olympus Labs, ive even used it myself and its a excellent product. But you never hear of anyone downing dermastrength do you, and correct me if im wrong but isnt the main and only ingredient laxogenin it it. A girl we work with that competes and is qualified for nationals uses both Dermastrength and Most Wanted, The derma is for extended release and the most wanted is pre workout and she is hasnt touched an anabolic or nothing, no clen/t3/var nothing and she gains by looking at weights lol. But she lies to us when she feels and sees the improvements right. It doesnt matter to us what someone claims about our products as long as our customers are pleased thats what is important to us.

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Laxo is great for recovery and Most Wanted has a very generous amount of it.

The 'verdict' for who? Opinions are like an ass everyone has one. You are entitled to one just like everyone else. I will use this as an example how many countless times do you hear about non responders to havoc/dmz/halo i can go on and on as you know. But for every non responder there is 10 that respond great. We are human beings how is it possible when you add an androgen in do you not 'respond' i chuckle every time i hear that. Sure some may gain better than others everyones body chemistry is different but everyone will get some effect. In the world of supplements products that simply don't work fall off very fast, There is the ones in our favorite 3 letter health store that guys that don't know fall for repeatedly that's how they last not from the brick and mortar stores that supply guys like us. Most Wanted has been out for a while now and we still have orders flying out regularly from the brick and mortar stores not some big chain that preys upon the unknowing. Orders have increased tremendously since the ban so more and more will be seeing just what most wanted can do. How many people like and enjoy the DermaStrength from Olympus Labs, ive even used it myself and its a excellent product. But you never hear of anyone downing dermastrength do you, and correct me if im wrong but isnt the main and only ingredient laxogenin it it. A girl we work with that competes and is qualified for nationals uses both Dermastrength and Most Wanted, The derma is for extended release and the most wanted is pre workout and she is hasnt touched an anabolic or nothing, no clen/t3/var nothing and she gains by looking at weights lol. But she lies to us when she feels and sees the improvements right. It doesnt matter to us what someone claims about our products as long as our customers are pleased thats what is important to us.
Great post!!

pcarzola

Awards
I wish you the best IFN. And i absolutely agree that there are responders and non responders with any kind of supplement. However, i believe in science and research. Im simply encouraging people to research laxo and ecdy prior to spending their money. It is pretty expensive. Thats what these forums are for. Exchange of info and opinions. If you find studies saying that either has shown real world muscle building effects, ill be the first in line to buy it. But sadly, these studies are in fact absent as far as i can tell. Happy new year.

dalstar

dalstar

Awards
I would definately want to stay updated on this, are there currently any products listed per this criteria?

irondude

irondude

Awards
Laxogenin is overrated, I think theres only one study dated back to 1976 in Russia and with rats. Honestly I think no one knows the sweet spot with laxo and all the products outside are way overpriced.

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

15129.png

The price has been reduced to $72.00 with code.
https://www.tgbsupplements.com/p-15129-iron-forged-nutrition-most-wanted.aspx

15130.png

The price for the Myo-Anabolic Stack has been reduced to $92.00 with code.
https://www.tgbsupplements.com/p-15130-black-lion-research-myo-anabolic-stack-follidrone-most-wanted.aspx