hair loss/growth by balancing hormones

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
so im wondering what the best supplements to take to balance test and estrogen for hair health, as ive been reading that the imbalance between the two can cause issues with thinning hair etc also know that just taking estrogen blockers can reduce estrogen too much so you get sore joints, but also lose more hair too. I am currently taking a few things for my hair loss and i can tell it is raising my estrogen cause my nipples are getting senstive

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
so im wondering what the best supplements to take to balance test and estrogen for hair health, as ive been reading that the imbalance between the two can cause issues with thinning hair etc also know that just taking estrogen blockers can reduce estrogen too much so you get sore joints, but also lose more hair too. I am currently taking a few things for my hair loss and i can tell it is raising my estrogen cause my nipples are getting senstive
DHT can lead to hair loss; is this what you mean?

Nizoral shampoo 2% works wonders for removing DHT build-up in the scalp

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
DHT can lead to hair loss; is this what you mean?

Nizoral shampoo 2% works wonders for removing DHT build-up in the scalp
yeah i use it atm and minoxidil and gonna stard fin. my main concern is the estrogen build up due to fin, but then i dont want to lower my estrogen to much coz then i will get hair loss from low estrogen haha. im looking for a product that can balance the estrogen and testosterone

nbshazeezee

nbshazeezee

Awards
What jiggz said.. I always use nizoral 1% every two days or so on cycle and never even have had semi thinning hair. Blocks dht reception at the scalp and works like a charm.

Wouldn't run a cycle without it

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You might want to check out a total vitamin e complex for hair health.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
there are a few good options for optimizing hormones. look at a lot of the top tier PCT supplements. some of them will help you get your estrogen in check and may offer some libido support which I feel like your going to need with finesteride. good luck with your battle. when I had hair, it was big hair! (80's child checkin in)