Now that prohoromones are gone

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
So now that these are banned, let's start to make up a list for natty products for the following 3 categories

Cutting
Bulking
Recomping

Let's go.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
laxogenins and epicatechin .......

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
These aren't stacks, but stuff I'd use in the following situations.

Cutting:
MASS Pro Synthagen
Amentoflavone

Recomp:
BLR Follidrone/Olympus Labs Ep1c/EvoMuse Myosynergy
Arachidonic Acid
Amentoflavone

Bulking:
PES Anabeta Elite
Soy Lechitin Granules/Micro-PA/Cutler King
Myokem Magnitropin

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
Bulking:
ArA

Cutting:
bronkaid
strafe

recomp:
myosynergy
alphamax
magnitropin

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
So now that these are banned, let's start to make up a list for natty products for the following 3 categories

Cutting
Bulking
Recomping

Let's go.
Going on my top 3-5 Choices not including my staples Vital1ty, CONQU3R, and Orange Triad

Cutting:
Norcodrene
Burn 24
Target AT2
Alpha Amino/AminoIV

Bulking:
FOOD!
ArA
Coconut Oil
Dopadex

Recomp:
Recompadrol
Alphamine
EP1C
DermaStrength

Just my Favs in Category

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Cutting
Bulking
Recomping

Let's go.
Cutting:
Alphamine
Norcodrene
DCP 2.0
Combustion
Elimistane
Erase Pro

Bulking:
DCP 2.0
Anabeta Elite
Prime (high dose)
AP
Mass550
Myosynergy

Recomp:
Alphamax (looks solid on paper, although I've not used it)
DCP 2.0
Erase Pro
Elimistane
Anabeta Elite

squirtguns89

Awards
  • Established
I dont get the correlation to phs being gone and people all of a sudden going all natty. if anything, the users that dont go full dark side are just going to make sarms that much more popular. imo Ostarine for cut/bulk/recomp over any of the products itt...which are respectively listed in their own right.

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I dont get the correlation to phs being gone and people all of a sudden going all natty. if anything, the users that dont go full dark side are just going to make sarms that much more popular. imo Ostarine for cut/bulk/recomp over any of the products itt...which are respectively listed in their own right.
Users that dont go full dark side?
There is no full dark side or almost dark side :D you are natty or not!

SARM is not natty and i see no difference using SARMS or oral AAS

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards

Cutting
Bulking
Recomping

Let's go.
Cutting: Alphamine, Pyroxamine, or Norco + Forskolin + TTA is my go to.

Bulking: Magnitropin, ABE, ARA, Phosphatidic Acid

Recomping: Same as bulking, but with some non stims imo. I'm currently trying Magnitropin + TTA + Forskolin. Going to also try Magnitropin + AlphaMax. DCP 2.0 i loved too

not a fan of laxogenin whatsoever, but that's my experience

Strength: ArA + Amentoflavone would be my pick

frankz2

frankz2

Awards
Pardon the potential formatting issues as I'm on mobile, but:

Bulking - ARA, ABE, CONQU3R-DGE, VITAL1TY

Recomp - Alphamax, EP1C, DERMA5TRENGTH

Cutting - I've always cut with diet alone but people love both alphamine and norcodrene with some F-95.

Note: Haven't tried any of them, but the myokem lineup looks very impressive (eyeing magnitropin myself) and I only hear good anecdotal feedback.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for all the Alphamax support. Look out for logging opportunities next month!

squirtguns89

Awards
  • Established
Users that dont go full dark side?
There is no full dark side or almost dark side :D you are natty or not!

SARM is not natty and i see no difference using SARMS or oral AAS
touche man, but you know what i meant. lol. people scared of the poky pokes/legality issue are going to look for the next best thing to push the limits. and it isnt natural anabolics. i predict a spike in ostarine cycles.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So now that these are banned, let's start to make up a list for natty products for the following 3 categories Cutting Bulking Recomping Let's go.
Cutting-
Myokem Pyroxamine
Evomuse eviscerate
Evomuse ammo
Na rala or ala + chromium picolinate
Myokem alphadex

Bulking
Myokem magnitropin
Myokem alphadex
SL / PA
Creatine mono or HCL
SNS bulk TMG

Recomp I'd use the same as bulking just lower calories

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
What about pure strength?

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bulking:
ArA w/ ancillaries
ABE
Food

Recomp:
Ep1c
DermaStrength
A little less food

Cutting:
Ostar1ne
Stims
Even less food

Just listing things I've used with success.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Love this list

smshannon001

smshannon001

Awards
  • Established
Bulking: ArA w/ ancillaries ABE Food Recomp: Ep1c DermaStrength A little less food Cutting: Ostar1ne Stims Even less food Just listing things I've used with success.
Food x2

If you were willing to put your liver and kidney through "ph" many of which were steroids already then why not go for AAS.
If you can get pharma gear it's safer than the unregulated ph we all took!

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Food x2

If you were willing to put your liver and kidney through "ph" many of which were steroids already then why not go for AAS.
If you can get pharma gear it's safer than the unregulated ph we all took!
Mast prop has just become available to me but it's expensive where I am. It's $120 100mg/10ml vial. I would need 30ml for a decent run and that's $360. Fark that.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Not yet. Looking into the ametomax though.

smshannon001

smshannon001

Awards
  • Established
Mast prop has just become available to me but it's expensive where I am. It's $120 100mg/10ml vial. I would need 30ml for a decent run and that's $360. Fark that.
Sounds like "gym bro" prices.

It's a lot cheaper where I am!

Gonna use it precontest. Can't wait to pin EOD.... Not

But enough of this thread hijacking talk.

bobbybondmo

Banned
Awards
Prohormone users are going to use Sarms and steroids before natty stuff. Not sure why this thread is posted in this section.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
image-4007457827.jpg

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cut
Alphamine
Iron Champ TNT

Recomp
Anafuse

Bulk
LGD-4033

blacklac

blacklac

Awards
Ostarine. I'll probably give Xgels a shot, with my SNS labels. Two free products coming soon.

I don't really get excited about spending $ on "natty" supplements to bulk on. None compare to even mild PH's, yet cost as much or slightly more. No PCT obviously.

De__eB

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I feel like the majority of PH users are just going to switch over to newly branded unscheduled 'research chemicals' that happen to seem very similar to prohormones, but definitely aren't prohormones, won't build muscle, and are not under any circumstances anabolic.

And that'll probably remain status quo for a few years, since RC sites are a couple degrees separated from what 'the children' might stumble on.

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I feel like the majority of PH users are just going to switch over to newly branded unscheduled 'research chemicals' that happen to seem very similar to prohormones, but definitely aren't prohormones, won't build muscle, and are not under any circumstances anabolic.

And that'll probably remain status quo for a few years, since RC sites are a couple degrees separated from what 'the children' might stumble on.
I don't know, lgd-4033 seems pretty promising.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Sounds like "gym bro" prices.

It's a lot cheaper where I am!

Gonna use it precontest. Can't wait to pin EOD.... Not

But enough of this thread hijacking talk.
Aussie matey. It is what it is.

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ostarine. I'll probably give Xgels a shot, with my SNS labels. Two free products coming soon.

I don't really get excited about spending $ on "natty" supplements to bulk on. None compare to even mild PH's, yet cost as much or slightly more. No PCT obviously.
What did you get from ostarine? I still have a 30
day bottle @ 24 mg ED. Haven't decided where to fit it in, didn't notice much of anything other than sides starting to really kick in going into my 4th week when I ran the other bottle.

blacklac

blacklac

Awards
What did you get from ostarine? I still have a 30
day bottle @ 24 mg ED. Haven't decided where to fit it in, didn't notice much of anything other than sides starting to really kick in going into my 4th week when I ran the other bottle.

Used it at the end of a long cut. 20mg ~8 weeks. Noticed some fullness and actually slowly started gaining strength back that I was losing in my cut. Haven't bulked on it. Seems nice for a cut or recomp, though. I didn't really get any sides, either.

Nothing crazy, but more than I've ever noticed from a natty product. But I do need to give Ara another shot...

I might try 15mg for 11.5 weeks next time, on a cut and continue to maintenance if I finish my cut first.

De__eB

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm really kind of surprised that so many companies are willing to brazenly sell SARMs as supplements.

The potential legal ramifications are kind of harsh.

Ostarine is:

-Patented by a hundred billion dollar company
-Still under current Investigational New Drug status
-Can't even remotely be claimed to be natural in any way,(doesn't qualify as a dietary ingredient)
-Being sold and recommended at ~10x the safety studied dose
-Already on the ****list of every doping organization in the world

I mean, people are gonna do what they want, but it just seems horrendously risky, and I can't comprehend what liability insurer would cover such a product.

muscle inc.

Awards
In my experience ostraine gives better results than anything natural including ARA with minimal sides and an easy pct.

On a side note would like to hear a response from a company rep who distributes osta to what De_eB said. Wonder if osta makes a big enough splash with everything else being banned if it will be targeted too or lawsuits filed from the makers.

Lebron Gainz

Lebron Gainz

Awards
Have you ever taken a step back and thought about how you could really be harming your body by taking all these muscle gain / energy supplements? The FDA doesn't do studies on them. Most of them are too new for anyone to know the potential long-term side effects. The recent Hydroxycut recall is evidence that these products can be dangerous. And using common sense, it's clear our bodies didn't evolve while being exposed to all these synthetic chemicals, so the potential for long-term damage is huge.What's wrong with achieving your goals the 100% natural way? Just sayin'

cubs1987

cubs1987

Awards
  • Established
I'm really kind of surprised that so many companies are willing to brazenly sell SARMs as supplements.

The potential legal ramifications are kind of harsh.

Ostarine is:

-Patented by a hundred billion dollar company
-Still under current Investigational New Drug status
-Can't even remotely be claimed to be natural in any way,(doesn't qualify as a dietary ingredient)
-Being sold and recommended at ~10x the safety studied dose
-Already on the ****list of every doping organization in the world

I mean, people are gonna do what they want, but it just seems horrendously risky, and I can't comprehend what liability insurer would cover such a product.
While I agree that the list of legal items is daunting, it is owned by a public company operating at a loss... not a $100B business, and less likely to bring legal proceedings against the current players.

De__eB

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
While I agree that the list of legal items is daunting, it is owned by a public company operating at a loss... not a $100B business, and less likely to bring legal proceedings against the current players.
How do you figure they are operating at a loss? They made $6bn in profit in 2013

And how do you figure they aren't a $100b company, when their market cap is $165bn.

And how does whether it's likely change the fact that it is about as explicitly illegal as is possibly imaginable?

cubs1987

cubs1987

Awards
  • Established
How do you figure they are operating at a loss? They made $6bn in profit in 2013

And how do you figure they aren't a $100b company, when their market cap is $165bn.

And how does whether it's likely change the fact that it is about as explicitly illegal as is possibly imaginable?
Because I figure its no longer owned by Merck, that's how.

And I never said it changes the legality, or lack thereof, of the situation. I simply posited a reason as to why no legal action has taken place, or will- due to lack of funds.

btw- I wasn't attacking you or what you were saying, because I agree with you on all points- just trying to add to the conversation and contribute. Chill out.

TheIronAsylum

Awards
  • Established
what would you guys recomend as the best for cutting in the aspect of holding the most muscle and staying full not going flat or muscle loss

bobbybondmo

Banned
Awards
I found Osta only marginally better than ARA, but had to deal with a bit of shutdown in which does not occur with ARA. ARA is pretty incredible stuff.